Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 3 GDT: Mia vs Atl...Beware of the Falconer...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaytotha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going to come down to our pass rush. The Falcons are not doing good at blocking. If we play like week 1 then I think we take this. I don't see us winning if it comes down to a shoot out

Adopt a Dolphin: RB Knowshon Moreno

Rushing: 24- 134yds 5.6 Avg 1TD
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is the Falcons RT....Whoever he is I feel bad for him....after being shut out last week I look for Wake to bring the heat....

It would be nice to see the Safeties play a little better...Jones and Clemons have been....average....they can't be average against the Falcons...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking over at the Falcons board, the whole team seems to be on IR about to go on IR, should be on IR or will be be on IR after we are done with them.

While we offer up pics of Tannehill and Wake, on Atlantas board, they are throwing up pics of cheerleaders. When your depth is cheerleaders its not going to be a good day.

Revised score :

Miami 48 Atlanta 10

Their 10 is a pity field goal and a return for a TD by one of their cheerleaders as our special teams just wanted to take a long look from behind.

Jared Odrick 2014 Adopt A Player : Games - 3, Tackles 5 Assists 2 Sacks 1 Forced Fumbles 1

Joe Philbin Death Watch - After Week 3 : Death 17 Joe 7
stepover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the key to this game could be whether we can run the football. All the other "keys" to the game seem to me to be predictable:

- The Dolphins pass rush WILL get pressure on Ryan - it's inevitable given the matchups;
- However, Ryan WILL still make plays to Julio Jones and Tony Gonzalez - they are just too good for us to totally neutralise them
- Tannehill and his receivers WILL make a few big plays themselves.

So if it comes down to a shootout who knows what will happen - likely a one score game like our game with the Colts or Atlanta's game with the Saints. The way we stop it becoming a shoot out is by establishing the run against their D and controlling the clock. I don't think they can run the ball on us so if we can run on them we should dominate time of possession and open up the big plays to Wallace.

Dolphins 27 Falcons 20
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:
Looking over at the Falcons board, the whole team seems to be on IR about to go on IR, should be on IR or will be be on IR after we are done with them.

While we offer up pics of Tannehill and Wake, on Atlantas board, they are throwing up pics of cheerleaders. When your depth is cheerleaders its not going to be a good day.

Revised score :

Miami 48 Atlanta 10

Their 10 is a pity field goal and a return for a TD by one of their cheerleaders as our special teams just wanted to take a long look from behind.

I think you are underestimating the offense....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Maddogg wrote:

Revised score :

Miami 48 Atlanta 10

First play of game Ryan drops back in the pocket and is sacked into 2014 by Wake, on the same play WR Jones somehow is hurt by an inadvertent sprinkler stuck in the up position. Just sayiin.

Jared Odrick 2014 Adopt A Player : Games - 3, Tackles 5 Assists 2 Sacks 1 Forced Fumbles 1

Warpticon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weird thing I just realized:

We have defensive ends named Cameron (Wake) and (Dion) Jordan.

In week 1 our toughest defensive matchup was against Browns tight end Jordan Cameron.

In two weeks one of our toughest matchups will be against DE Cameron Jordan.
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Maddogg wrote:

Revised score :

Miami 48 Atlanta 10

First play of game Ryan drops back in the pocket and is sacked into 2014 by Wake, on the same play WR Jones somehow is hurt by an inadvertent sprinkler stuck in the up position. Just sayiin.

I meant Miami's offense.... Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Maddogg wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Maddogg wrote:

Revised score :

Miami 48 Atlanta 10

After going up 48 to 0 after three quarters we can call off the dogs for the fourth quarter.

ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Maddogg wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Maddogg wrote:

Revised score :

Miami 48 Atlanta 10

After going up 48 to 0 after three quarters we can call off the dogs for the fourth quarter.

That's kind of them....let Gillislee get a few carries....Moore some solid playing time handing the ball off...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stepover wrote:
I think the key to this game could be whether we can run the football. All the other "keys" to the game seem to me to be predictable:

- The Dolphins pass rush WILL get pressure on Ryan - it's inevitable given the matchups;
- However, Ryan WILL still make plays to Julio Jones and Tony Gonzalez - they are just too good for us to totally neutralise them
- Tannehill and his receivers WILL make a few big plays themselves.

So if it comes down to a shootout who knows what will happen - likely a one score game like our game with the Colts or Atlanta's game with the Saints. The way we stop it becoming a shoot out is by establishing the run against their D and controlling the clock. I don't think they can run the ball on us so if we can run on them we should dominate time of possession and open up the big plays to Wallace.

Dolphins 27 Falcons 20

Tony Gonzalez will molest our defense if the first two games are any indication. We still can't cover TEs.

I'm starting Gonzo in fantasy this week and urge anyone who has him to do so as well. Laughing

Nacho Simulation Football League
Fins20??SBChamp

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I predicted a loss in week 1 and week 2. So I am going to predict another one since it seems to be working for us. Atl 27 Mia 17 Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have concerns of Osi rushing against Martin but believe Miami is gaining confidence, much the same way the Chiefs. I do believe Tony G will have a historic game but as long as Tanney can score TD's with only one interception Miami can win.
Fins20??SBChamp

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FS Chris Clemons (groin), C Mike Pouncey (ankle), LB Koa Misi (knee) and WR Mike Wallace (groin) are all listed as questionable. Solia and Patterson are out. Should we be concerned?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fins20??SBChamp wrote:
FS Chris Clemons (groin), C Mike Pouncey (ankle), LB Koa Misi (knee) and WR Mike Wallace (groin) are all listed as questionable. Solia and Patterson are out. Should we be concerned?

No, I believe Clemons will be fine and if Pouncey was hurt then they would have brought in another center. Wallace should be good but expect a big game from Hartline. Good news is that Davis and Taylor should be playing

Olivier Vernon
2014 Stats: 1 SACK 3 TCKLs 0 FF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 5 of 17

Jump to: