Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hoping for Tannehill-Luck "Rivalry" to Thrive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
finsyanksmancs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Hoping for Tannehill-Luck "Rivalry" to Thrive Reply with quote

Two really good games in two years for these guys, this is something I'm gonna wanna watch every year. Luck's going to be one of the best QBs in the league. Tannehill was up and down last year but is looking like he can hold his own with the class of 2012. Hopefully this can take over for Brady-Manning, without all the unnecessary animosity you get when Belichick is involved. Here's to seeing you guys again next year, or possibly in January!

Sig by: PatsDynasty21
cddolphin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always wondered why the Colts are such a successful team but have such a small fanbase on this forum Think

Hopefully we'll play them yearly because we're both constantly placing 1st in the division.
tom cody

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm looking forward to future battles with the Dolphins. Like us they have a good young team and I think we'll both be in contention for the 2 AFC wild card spots at season's end.
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom cody wrote:
Yeah, I'm looking forward to future battles with the Dolphins. Like us they have a good young team and I think we'll both be in contention for the 2 AFC wild card spots at season's end.

Hopefully.

Luck is going to be a stud, I wanted him in a Dolphins uniform but freaking Matt Moore had to win too many games at the end of that season. But I've been pleasantly surprised with everything about Ryan Tannehill I've seen since he's come in the building. He won't be the "forgotten QB" of the 2012 draft much longer.

I said it several times last season: the 2012 QB draft class of Luck, Griffen, Tannehill, and Wilson is going to beat out, or at least rival, the 2004 class that gave us Manning, Roethlisberger, Rivers, and Schaub (hell, both draft classes even include a 1st round QB bust drafted 22nd overall: Weeden and Losman, respectively).

Honestly I do wish there were more Colts fans around here though. I knew the fan-base was relatively small but still.

Nacho Simulation Football League
Colton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're here, all 8 of us. We just tend to lurk Cool

As for the rivalry, I actually preferred having that animosity somehow. It made the rivalry that much more intense. The colts and pats teams from the mid-2000s absolutely hated each other. Every regular season match up felt like an AFC championship game.

I mean, it even got Marvin Harrison to spike the ball...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLGIxMaca9o

I do miss those days. Joe Philbin just needs to adopt a cut-off hoodie as his every-day attire and we're good to go.
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colton wrote:

8?

Lets see if I can count them

Stallyns
Colton
myself
CF40
CM808
Nobody
capitalcolts
the guy from Winnepeg? Sorry for some reason I remember that more than user name Laughing coltsfan#88 or something
colts21
tom cody

got to 10 but havent seen post from some for quite a while

there is couple other that is slipping my mind at the moment
80tds (1 behind 22nd)

Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Indy_87

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayne87reggie wrote:
Colton wrote:

8?

Lets see if I can count them

Stallyns
Colton
myself
CF40
CM808
Nobody
capitalcolts
the guy from Winnepeg? Sorry for some reason I remember that more than user name Laughing coltsfan#88 or something
colts21
tom cody

got to 10 but havent seen post from some for quite a while

there is couple other that is slipping my mind at the moment

Sign me up..

Really surprised that the Colts are in a battle with the Chargers for the smallest fanbase.. I figured there were a bunch more of us.. Oh well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: