Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jay Glazers Suh Report?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheMantobeat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Jay Glazers Suh Report? Reply with quote

Was that idiot serious? When I first watched it I laughed thinking he was joking.

For those who missed it he basically said "I heard from an unnamed source that Suh shoves his teammates heads into the ground along with stomping on them and shoving them in practise."
This can't possibly be true

Unnamed Player is probably Titus Young

2014 Adopt-A-Lion: HC Jim Caldwell Record 5-2

Last edited by TheMantobeat on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nnivolcm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's an article on PFT about it.

I don't buy it. I've only heard good things about Suh from team mates and I will always trust a report where a guy is willing to put his name behind it more than one from an anonymous team mate.

Team Stylish
Thanks to Smack for the sig!
DrRay11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL... that's how you get yourself voted captain by the team, I guess.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, he has such a problem, he's voted captain by his team mates. Rolling Eyes

I will say this. Schwartz and everyone else better get out in front of this story. These 'unnamed' sources are likely phantoms, but, they also encourage any player with a beef to spread dirty laundry under the guise of anonomity. Case and point: The Jets.

If true, my guess for the unnamed player is Mikal Leshore.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You dont vote for a guy to be captain who gives you the business in practice. This is so ignorant on Glazer part really

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Cham

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things like these happen all the time. It's not necessarily a good thing or a bad one. Everyone and there mother knows that Suh is a manic with intense anger issues. That is undebatable and you'll lose that debate 99 times out of 100. But who cares? Jordan use to get into fist fights all the time with his teammates. He punched numerous guys.

Kevin Garnnet use to do the same thing in MN. I read a long article about him when we traded for him. We all want to paint our heroes or athletes as Super nice heroes. Truth be told there are good people who can do bad and there are bad people that can do good. Who cares what Suh is labeled on the field. As long as he's doing his job should suffice. He owes no one anything and he isn't suppose to act like a nice guy. The man has donated equipment to Nebreska and has done charitable work for Det, So it's obvious his heart is in the right place. We get caught up with the notion that every great athlete should be a white knight, But truth be told they are humans and they have some Inner demons just like everyone else.

Even the Bad Boy pistons would duke it out.. Times have changed so much from the 80's and 90's.
Cham

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
You dont vote for a guy to be captain who gives you the business in practice. This is so ignorant on Glazer part really

I was forced to vote Billy Trankerton team captain of our 4th grade volleyball team. He mugged me in the boys bathroom Laughing
DrRay11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schwartz says non-issue (unsurprisingly)

http://t.co/vQuQqr6zek

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cham wrote:
Things like these happen all the time. It's not necessarily a good thing or a bad one. Everyone and there mother knows that Suh is a manic with intense anger issues. That is undebatable and you'll lose that debate 99 times out of 100. But who cares? Jordan use to get into fist fights all the time with his teammates. He punched numerous guys.

Kevin Garnnet use to do the same thing in MN. I read a long article about him when we traded for him. We all want to paint our heroes or athletes as Super nice heroes. Truth be told there are good people who can do bad and there are bad people that can do good. Who cares what Suh is labeled on the field. As long as he's doing his job should suffice. He owes no one anything and he isn't suppose to act like a nice guy. The man has donated equipment to Nebreska and has done charitable work for Det, So it's obvious his heart is in the right place. We get caught up with the notion that every great athlete should be a white knight, But truth be told they are humans and they have some Inner demons just like everyone else.

Even the Bad Boy pistons would duke it out.. Times have changed so much from the 80's and 90's.

Everyone knows that? Rolling Eyes

Some things said in these forums make me shake my head. This is especially true for armchair psychiatrists who haven't even met the man.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
Cham wrote:

Everyone knows that? Rolling Eyes

Some things said in these forums make me shake my head. This is especially true for armchair psychiatrists who haven't even met the man.

Glad to see he is a manic according to the pros and not a maniac at least.

I would say anger is certainly a possible issue with him, but overly I certainly can't see any conclusive evidence to said issue. Only one time can I think of that I would probably attribute his outburst to anger, but I think we would be neglectful not to point out most everyone has had such an outburst, especially players in such a violent sport as football.

I think I could pretty conclusively say that he has serious decision making issues. Much like many his age, but he does seem to have his at a much more accelerated pace than the average kid.
detfan782004

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cham wrote:

Everyone knows he has anger issues? Because he makes aggressive hits? Everyone ASSUMES he has anger issues.

It is CLEAR he has questionable decision making skills but that is all

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Rockcity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mod. You might as well sticky a suh thread.. this stuff is getting seriouly stupid

Call it something original too Confused
TheROARisBACK

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a Mlive beat writer stated, the Lions rarely practiced in pads without the media present and he attest to never seeing anything of what Glazer is reporting. Glazer is well respected but his claims just don't seem to be accurate based off of everything I've read from various media outlets who attended the practices.
Cham

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't get drive his car into another vehicle? Suh has his issues. I love him because he is Old school football. Cool
detfan782004

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cham wrote:
Didn't get drive his car into another vehicle? Suh has his issues. I love him because he is Old school football. Cool

Driving car into vehicle equates to old school football?

And no that statement is not accurate either

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: