Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is a trade sending Leshoure to the Colts likely?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 25941
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Wow just wow. I would have liked Detroit to make that trade.

Eww. I would have been furious.
_________________


Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nnivolcm


Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 9101
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrRay11 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
Shane wrote:
Colts just got Trent Richardson from Browns, so no longer an option.


Browns are now an option though, they only have two RBs on their active roster now.


Nah they are signing Willis


Still an option, maybe.


Yeah a 32 year old running back doesn't exactly close the door to trying to upgrade. Unless the tank job really is on.
_________________
FootballPhreak wrote:
I would absolutely take Stafford over Rivers


Team Stylish
Thanks to Smack for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 51643
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
DrRay11 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
Shane wrote:
Colts just got Trent Richardson from Browns, so no longer an option.


Browns are now an option though, they only have two RBs on their active roster now.


Nah they are signing Willis


Still an option, maybe.


Yeah a 32 year old running back doesn't exactly close the door to trying to upgrade. Unless the tank job really is on.


They are not giving up picks. They are loading up
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Louis Friend


Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 8623
Location: San Marcos, Nicaragua
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just don't understand the move for Cleveland. I know they need a QB, but a mid to late 1st is not going to net Teddy for them. And if they do move picks to secure Teddy, they'll have nothing around him. Confused

If Cleveland is going full tank mode, is there anything there that we could use and maybe send a mid to late rd pick for?
_________________
2014 ADOPT-A-LION: REGGIE BUSH

Sig by Smack

2014 ADOPT-A-LION: DEVIN TAYLOR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 51643
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louis Friend wrote:
I just don't understand the move for Cleveland. I know they need a QB, but a mid to late 1st is not going to net Teddy for them. And if they do move picks to secure Teddy, they'll have nothing around him. Confused

If Cleveland is going full tank mode, is there anything there that we could use and maybe send a mid to late rd pick for?


Gordon
Cameron
Ward


That is few i would like but doubt they move them
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DetroitPride26


Joined: 25 Nov 2011
Posts: 1595
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leshoure/ Pettigrew for Josh Gordon and and there starting TE. I think Cameron?? He did well in past two games I saw. And did well vs us in preseason.
_________________
Lions 2014: To A Better Year!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 35552
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you trade a guy like TRich? I am speechless. Would have LOVED DET to make that trade. I would have been happy to give a bit more and I am normally a proponent of nor RB in 1rd.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 51643
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitPride26 wrote:
Leshoure/ Pettigrew for Josh Gordon and and there starting TE. I think Cameron?? He did well in past two games I saw. And did well vs us in preseason.


LeShoure/Pettigrew would not land Gordon together let alone Cameron
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 51643
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Wow just wow. I would have liked Detroit to make that trade.

Eww. I would have been furious.


Furious to land a great talent like him but content with Pettigrew


_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sllim Pickens


Moderator
Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 19378
Location: Middle of the Mitten
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill send them Leshoure and a 1st for Haden.
_________________


Adopt-A-Lion - Larry Warford, OG as in Original Gangsta
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Louis Friend


Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 8623
Location: San Marcos, Nicaragua
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
Leshoure/ Pettigrew for Josh Gordon and and there starting TE. I think Cameron?? He did well in past two games I saw. And did well vs us in preseason.


LeShoure/Pettigrew would not land Gordon together let alone Cameron


Eh, Gordon is one positive drug test away from a yr long suspension. I think browns might be more willing to trade him than people think. I'm not sure I'd take that chance on him.

I'd love to get Joe Haden. Twisted Evil
_________________
2014 ADOPT-A-LION: REGGIE BUSH

Sig by Smack

2014 ADOPT-A-LION: DEVIN TAYLOR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 51643
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louis Friend wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
Leshoure/ Pettigrew for Josh Gordon and and there starting TE. I think Cameron?? He did well in past two games I saw. And did well vs us in preseason.


LeShoure/Pettigrew would not land Gordon together let alone Cameron


Eh, Gordon is one positive drug test away from a yr long suspension. I think browns might be more willing to trade him than people think. I'm not sure I'd take that chance on him.

I'd love to get Joe Haden. Twisted Evil


I think they would trade him just LeShoure and Pettigrew have little value.
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nnivolcm


Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 9101
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know everyone is looking at Josh Gordon, but that's probably more than we can get with Leshoure. What does everyone think about trying to get Greg Little instead? Little is a big WR at 6-3 and 230+ pounds. Might be a good fit here.
_________________
FootballPhreak wrote:
I would absolutely take Stafford over Rivers


Team Stylish
Thanks to Smack for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 51643
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nnivolcm wrote:
I know everyone is looking at Josh Gordon, but that's probably more than we can get with Leshoure. What does everyone think about trying to get Greg Little instead? Little is a big WR at 6-3 and 230+ pounds. Might be a good fit here.


If going that route I would prefer Davone Bess because Spurlock sucks in return game
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nnivolcm


Joined: 07 Aug 2008
Posts: 9101
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Nnivolcm wrote:
I know everyone is looking at Josh Gordon, but that's probably more than we can get with Leshoure. What does everyone think about trying to get Greg Little instead? Little is a big WR at 6-3 and 230+ pounds. Might be a good fit here.


If going that route I would prefer Davone Bess because Spurlock sucks in return game


I looked briefly at Bess, and really liked him when in Miami, but I figured we already had a couple of him on the roster with Nate and Broyles.

Hadn't thought about his return abilities though...
_________________
FootballPhreak wrote:
I would absolutely take Stafford over Rivers


Team Stylish
Thanks to Smack for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group