Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kenny Britt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans0021

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Britt for Freeman. I'd do it.
Don't see why. Jake is going to be fine. He's going to be fine guys. He'll be under center in a week. He will. I know he will. He has to be.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 12 receptions, 237 yards, 1 touchdown
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:
Don't see why. Jake is going to be fine. He's going to be fine guys. He'll be under center in a week. He will. I know he will. He has to be.

My man... Sadly thats not gonna happen. Crying or Very sad

CalhounLambeau on the sig!

Adopt-A-Titan:
-Nate "The Great" Washington
Rec: 12 Yds: 160 TD: 0
-Ryan Succop
FG: 9/11 Long: 47
therealdeal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we need britt to step up more than before now.
JerseyTitan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falcons just lost Julio Jones for the whole season potentially.

Maybe they're desperate enough at this make-or-break point in their season to trade for Kenny? A man can dream.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

therealdeal wrote:
i think we need britt to step up more than before now.

I disagree it would be nice if Britt were to step up but we dont need it. We need to sit him down on gamedays or reduce his role like Munch said. Let Wash Wright and Hunter to continue to make plays an to have Britt not ruin drives anymore

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 8 Tackles 5 Assist 1 Sack

Ropati Pitoitua: 9 Tackles 4 Assist 1 Sack
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
SpacemanSpiff wrote:

Not looking good for the SF game for Jake poor guy had to watch last weeks game on crutches

Sig by daboyle250

Stone32

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Britt for Hakeem? Aren't they both in contract situations? Has Hakeem been producing on that 0-5 NYG team?

EDIT:

Further looking into 2014 FA some nice TE prospects

- Jimmy Graham, Jermichael Finley, Fred Davis, and Brandon Pettigrew?

Also: Alex Mack, Eugene Monroe, and Michael Oher in terms of O-line (everyone saying we need to sure up the ends with Roos/Stewart getting "old")

Quite a few good looking defensive prospects as well .. wouldn't mind doing a trade with Britt and a late pick for someone in a contract situation.
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
We've been bred to be pessimistic at all costs.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stone32 wrote:
Britt for Hakeem? Aren't they both in contract situations? Has Hakeem been producing on that 0-5 NYG team?

EDIT:

Also: Alex Mack, Eugene Monroe, and Michael Oher in terms of O-line (everyone saying we need to sure up the ends with Roos/Stewart getting "old")

Quite a few good looking defensive prospects as well .. wouldn't mind doing a trade with Britt and a late pick for someone in a contract situation.

Player for player trades just dont happen anymore the last 2 i can even think of were Coles for Santana Moss twice and Baily for Portis. In fantasy land sounds great for the Titans but why would the Giants do that trade? There WRs arnt the issue there WR can catch a ball ours couldnt catch a cold standing naked at the North Pole there guys won there before knows there system an QB. But Britt would play hard in NY since he was hoping to get drafted there if u remember watching that welcome to the nfl rookie show

Sig by daboyle250

ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stone32 wrote:

EDIT:

Why on earth would the Giants do that trade? Makes absolutely no sense for them. Also Oher sucks and I doubt Monroe and Mack hit FA. And don't expect a spending spree like last offseason. We need to focus on resigning some our own players such as Verner(doubtful), Casey, Pollard, and Ropati perhaps.
lamont

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
Stone32 wrote:

EDIT:

Player for player trades just dont happen anymore the last 2 i can even think of were Coles for Santana Moss twice and Baily for Portis. In fantasy land sounds great for the Titans but why would the Giants do that trade? There WRs arnt the issue there WR can catch a ball ours couldnt catch a cold standing naked at the North Pole there guys won there before knows there system an QB. But Britt would play hard in NY since he was hoping to get drafted there if u remember watching that welcome to the nfl rookie show

The Giants would be nuts to trade for Britt. He would be back home in NJ and we all know Kenny cannot behave himself in NJ. Shocked Laughing

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
KingTitan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime this thread gets bumped up, i open it thinking he is traded only to be disappointed that he isn't.
ragevsuall17

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if this has been posted... or if anything had been posted about the Titans official asking price... but LaConfora is saying the Titans have been asking for a 3rd rounder for Britt. http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24077099/thirdround-pick-for-kenny-britt-teams-balking-at-titans-asking-price

He's predicting a 5th, but with more and more WRs going down, I would not be surprised if they could possibly get a 4th at the deadline.

The question becomes... is a 4th rounder next year worth a player of Britt's potential come playoff push time?

Yes... its unquestionable that Britt has been hot garbage this year. But all it takes is a little confidence for him to blow up. Maybe it could happen in the next few weeks, and if it did, he could be a huge help going through that playoff push. As an added incentive, if he does turn things around this season, he could get a decent contract and playing time next year with another team next year, enough to bring us back a comp pick the following year.

I want to say get what you can for him... but I can't. His crazy potential makes me want to keep waiting to see if he can turn it around. (This coming from the guy who admitedly would still be waiting for Pacman and Chris Henry's potential to come around as well).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragevsuall17 wrote:
Don't know if this has been posted... or if anything had been posted about the Titans official asking price... but LaConfora is saying the Titans have been asking for a 3rd rounder for Britt. http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24077099/thirdround-pick-for-kenny-britt-teams-balking-at-titans-asking-price

He's predicting a 5th, but with more and more WRs going down, I would not be surprised if they could possibly get a 4th at the deadline.

The question becomes... is a 4th rounder next year worth a player of Britt's potential come playoff push time?

Yes... its unquestionable that Britt has been hot garbage this year. But all it takes is a little confidence for him to blow up. Maybe it could happen in the next few weeks, and if it did, he could be a huge help going through that playoff push. As an added incentive, if he does turn things around this season, he could get a decent contract and playing time next year with another team next year, enough to bring us back a comp pick the following year.

I want to say get what you can for him... but I can't. His crazy potential makes me want to keep waiting to see if he can turn it around. (This coming from the guy who admitedly would still be waiting for Pacman and Chris Henry's potential to come around as well).

That's all Britt's ever shown since he's been here...POTENTIAL. Dowell Loggains said it best..."Potential just means you haven't done anything".

At this point, getting a 4th round pick for Britt would almost be grand larceny. His overall body of work and injury issues doesn't do him any favors by any means. If there IS a chance for Britt to try to springboard his way into a road of redemption, it would have to start today against this Seahawks defense. He would need to have a monster game much like the one he had against the Eagles a few seasons ago. Then start taking over games and becoming that "go to" guy for any and all situations from here on out. That's the only way I can see us consider keeping him or getting good trade value for him. Frankly, I say 5 years is long enough. It's time to move on and give somebody else a shot. Somebody who's hungry and can produce consistently.

TitanSS

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragevsuall17 wrote:

I would do it for a 5th. Definitely for a 4th. In 5 years he has had one impressive year and only one year in which he's played more than 14 games.

As of right now throwing the ball in his direction has really been hurting our team.
TheMonarch1110

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't post the link, but PFT said that 2-3 teams are interested in Britt. Obviously, that doesn't mean anything until a price can be agreed upon. If we got a 4th I would probably jump for joy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: