Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Caleb Sturgis Win NFL Rookie of Week 1
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Phinsnation84


Joined: 26 Jan 2013
Posts: 522
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Caleb Sturgis Win NFL Rookie of Week 1 Reply with quote

Quote:
Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins 2m
Congrats, Caleb! RT @NFL345: @MiamiDolphins K @CalebSturgis1 has been voted @PepsiNEXT @NFL Rookie of Week 1: http://www.nfl.com/rookies


THE STURGEON STRIKES FIRST
_________________

Jarvis "Juice" Landry
2014 Stats: 0 REC 0YDS 0TDS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patdt13


Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 8752
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Caleb Sturgis Win NFL Rookie of Week 1 Reply with quote

Phinsnation84 wrote:
Quote:
Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins 2m
Congrats, Caleb! RT @NFL345: @MiamiDolphins K @CalebSturgis1 has been voted @PepsiNEXT @NFL Rookie of Week 1: http://www.nfl.com/rookies


THE STURGEON STRIKES FIRST




_________________

Xbox Live GT: With The Tide
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ViolentMonk71


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 3766
Location: Don Shula's front porch
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Manic


Joined: 13 Jan 2008
Posts: 1542
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boy the rest of the rookies musta had a ruff go at it if a 5th round kicker beats out the rest of them
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
fasel1515


Joined: 22 Dec 2007
Posts: 2768
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OROY?????
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Maddogg


Joined: 29 Mar 2007
Posts: 1682
Location: A Galaxy Far Far Away......
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manic wrote:
boy the rest of the rookies musta had a ruff go at it if a 5th round kicker beats out the rest of them



Geno Smith couldn't even pass "GO" and collect $200.00 last night.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cddolphin


Joined: 23 Mar 2009
Posts: 6385
Location: Gainesville, FL
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fasel1515 wrote:
OROY?????


b-b-b-but TAVON AUSTIN WILL BE GOAT
_________________
Maddogg wrote:
Also, Joe Philbin denies knowing who won the presidential election in 2012 because as quoted "I don't go anywhere where people talk about anything."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SUG


Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 6760
Location: Alameda, Ca
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fail to see how anything across the league could trump multiple INTs in a
rookie debut !!!

sug
_________________
# 52
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Phinsnation84


Joined: 26 Jan 2013
Posts: 522
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUG wrote:
I fail to see how anything across the league could trump multiple INTs in a
rookie debut !!!

sug


?
_________________

Jarvis "Juice" Landry
2014 Stats: 0 REC 0YDS 0TDS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaiowas05


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 1117
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my vote counted then
_________________
Belfast Trojans #32 Shamrock Bowl winner '12, '13 and '14
EFAF Atlantic Cup Winner 2013
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mercury22


Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Posts: 12788
Location: the 50 yard line
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the Sturgis, but I don't think awards are made for kickers. I love the guy and all, and am thrilled he is in Miami, but any chick can kick the ball.
_________________
"22 players are involved in every football play. To value precisely the activity of one of them, it is first necessary to account for the actions of the other 21"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green4gulf


Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Posts: 2228
Location: TN, by way of Palm Beach FL
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mercury22 wrote:
I love the Sturgis, but I don't think awards are made for kickers. I love the guy and all, and am thrilled he is in Miami, but any chick can kick the ball.


LOL good point.

I agree.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ViolentMonk71


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 3766
Location: Don Shula's front porch
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green4gulf wrote:
Mercury22 wrote:
I love the Sturgis, but I don't think awards are made for kickers. I love the guy and all, and am thrilled he is in Miami, but any chick can kick the ball.


LOL good point.

I agree.


It is a good thing they don't effect the outcome of games or anything
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ProudDolphan47


Moderator
Joined: 07 Dec 2007
Posts: 5551
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
fasel1515 wrote:
OROY?????


b-b-b-but TAVON AUSTIN WILL BE GOAT


You hush.
_________________
-Proud 2011 Inductee to FF's Miami Dolphins RoH

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cddolphin


Joined: 23 Mar 2009
Posts: 6385
Location: Gainesville, FL
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
cddolphin wrote:
fasel1515 wrote:
OROY?????


b-b-b-but TAVON AUSTIN WILL BE GOAT


You hush.


he's been ight
_________________
Maddogg wrote:
Also, Joe Philbin denies knowing who won the presidential election in 2012 because as quoted "I don't go anywhere where people talk about anything."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group