Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I Knew it ! Forbath Questionable .!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: I Knew it ! Forbath Questionable .! Reply with quote

They made him overwork his leg for more touchbacks .. He does awesome on kickoffs.. but his overly pumped leg misses a chip shot ( For him ) field goal and now he's hurt /.. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

http://theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/37339/Redskins-auditioning-kickers-with-Kai-Forbath-questionable-Sunday/Default.aspx
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because he strained his groin doesn't mean it was because of the work he did during training camp.

Don't worry, we have John Potter and he's never attempted a Fg in preseason or a game in his two years in the NFL! Laughing

I guess on the flip side, Kai Forbath never attempted a regular season kick before we signed him last year.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: