Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thread - Get Well Foxy Ed.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BroncoinGermany


Joined: 09 Mar 2012
Posts: 2494
Location: Bad Nauheim
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobdevine wrote:
Warning -- not safe for work

A women paints her body as a tribute to Peyton Manning:
http://www.natashakizmet.com/my-peyton-manning-body-painting-tribute/


One could tie her to my crotch naked and nothing would come about.
_________________

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 16368
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question for hibdib how do you make gifs out of All-22?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AnAngryAmerican


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 18547
Location: Loveland, CO
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
bobdevine wrote:
Warning -- not safe for work

A women paints her body as a tribute to Peyton Manning:
http://www.natashakizmet.com/my-peyton-manning-body-painting-tribute/


One could tie her to my crotch naked and nothing would come about.

Those are some nasty fake tits. And I don't mean nasty in a good way.
_________________
big_palooka:

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
hibdib31


Joined: 22 Aug 2011
Posts: 1521
Location: NoVA
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
Question for hibdib how do you make gifs out of All-22?


I use a program call GifCam. It's a free download (google it and get it from download.com) and it's a screen capture window that comes up. You can drag it to fit any size and just hit record with a video playing on your screen. There are a few options for editing and frame rate too. Really basic tool, but it's easy and free.
_________________
Elite...and it's not even close.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hibdib31


Joined: 22 Aug 2011
Posts: 1521
Location: NoVA
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When watching the TNF game this week, they showed Samuel L. Jackson cheering on - well, trying to - the Falcons. Then today I saw this video on NFL.com of Don Cheadle saying he's a Broncos fan. Got me wondering, who are some famous/celebrity Broncos fans?

Google gives me a bunch of Bleacher Report slide shows of celeb fans that I'd rather not give hits to, so I ask my fellow posters, which celebrities that you know of join us in cheering on the best NFL team? Feel free to add to this list:

Matt Stone and Trey Parker, South Park creators
Don Cheadle, actor
Kyle Busch, NASCAR driver
_________________
Elite...and it's not even close.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reggie Nelson#1


Joined: 08 Mar 2007
Posts: 3302
Location: Montreal, Canada
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Late Night Superlatives: Broncos-Chiefs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM3pnaU0OEA

Late Night Superlatives: Broncos-Patriots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqP-8RdtO4c

Enjoy guys!!! Wink Laughing
_________________
On Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:41 pm, AnAngryAmerican wrote:
This team won't win a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 16368
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hibdib31 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
Question for hibdib how do you make gifs out of All-22?


I use a program call GifCam. It's a free download (google it and get it from download.com) and it's a screen capture window that comes up. You can drag it to fit any size and just hit record with a video playing on your screen. There are a few options for editing and frame rate too. Really basic tool, but it's easy and free.
Thanks I'll try to not be a noob when doing it Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 16368
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hibdib31 wrote:
When watching the TNF game this week, they showed Samuel L. Jackson cheering on - well, trying to - the Falcons. Then today I saw this video on NFL.com of Don Cheadle saying he's a Broncos fan. Got me wondering, who are some famous/celebrity Broncos fans?

Google gives me a bunch of Bleacher Report slide shows of celeb fans that I'd rather not give hits to, so I ask my fellow posters, which celebrities that you know of join us in cheering on the best NFL team? Feel free to add to this list:

Matt Stone and Trey Parker, South Park creators
Don Cheadle, actor
Kyle Busch, NASCAR driver
Cheadle went to Denver East HS, Tim Allen was at one point, Roseanne Barr Laughing, Jessica Biel and Amy Adams grew up in Colorado so maybe they do.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncsDominate


Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Posts: 1001
Location: Fishing at Standley Lake
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reggie Nelson#1 wrote:
Late Night Superlatives: Broncos-Chiefs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM3pnaU0OEA

Late Night Superlatives: Broncos-Patriots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqP-8RdtO4c

Enjoy guys!!! Wink Laughing


Freakin Hilarious...thanks for sharing!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PGeorge2


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 1719
Location: Columbia, MO
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well boys I'm going to explain to you why the Missouri Tigers are going to be your 2013 BCS National Champions.

With Baylor and Oregon losing, I expect Mizzou to be #6 next week.

One of #1 Alabama and #5 Auburn will lose, making Mizzou #5.

When the horribly overrated #3 Buckeyes lose to Michigan St, Mizzou will jump to #4.

At that point the rankings would look like this:

1. Alabama
2. Florida State
3. Clemson
4. Mizzou

Missouri beats Alabama and jumps them and jumps Clemson since they did not even play for their conference title.

Florida State's Rapist QB gets suspended and Mizzou beats them to win the National Championship.
_________________

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hibdib31


Joined: 22 Aug 2011
Posts: 1521
Location: NoVA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
hibdib31 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
Question for hibdib how do you make gifs out of All-22?


I use a program call GifCam. It's a free download (google it and get it from download.com) and it's a screen capture window that comes up. You can drag it to fit any size and just hit record with a video playing on your screen. There are a few options for editing and frame rate too. Really basic tool, but it's easy and free.
Thanks I'll try to not be a noob when doing it Laughing


No problem bud, let me know if you need help
_________________
Elite...and it's not even close.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 16368
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hibdib31 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
hibdib31 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
Question for hibdib how do you make gifs out of All-22?


I use a program call GifCam. It's a free download (google it and get it from download.com) and it's a screen capture window that comes up. You can drag it to fit any size and just hit record with a video playing on your screen. There are a few options for editing and frame rate too. Really basic tool, but it's easy and free.
Thanks I'll try to not be a noob when doing it Laughing


No problem bud, let me know if you need help
Tried it and it crashes Chrome and allows 3rd parties to install toolbars. I might need to try deleting my cookies and reinstalling.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hibdib31


Joined: 22 Aug 2011
Posts: 1521
Location: NoVA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
hibdib31 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
hibdib31 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
Question for hibdib how do you make gifs out of All-22?


I use a program call GifCam. It's a free download (google it and get it from download.com) and it's a screen capture window that comes up. You can drag it to fit any size and just hit record with a video playing on your screen. There are a few options for editing and frame rate too. Really basic tool, but it's easy and free.
Thanks I'll try to not be a noob when doing it Laughing


No problem bud, let me know if you need help
Tried it and it crashes Chrome and allows 3rd parties to install toolbars. I might need to try deleting my cookies and reinstalling.


Hmm, yeah that's odd. I use it with Chrome and haven't had that issue. You got it from download.com?
http://download.cnet.com/GifCam/3000-12511_4-75891451.html?tag=mncol;1
_________________
Elite...and it's not even close.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AnAngryAmerican


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 18547
Location: Loveland, CO
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PGeorge2 wrote:
Well boys I'm going to explain to you why the Missouri Tigers are going to be your 2013 BCS National Champions.

With Baylor and Oregon losing, I expect Mizzou to be #6 next week.

One of #1 Alabama and #5 Auburn will lose, making Mizzou #5.

When the horribly overrated #3 Buckeyes lose to Michigan St, Mizzou will jump to #4.

At that point the rankings would look like this:

1. Alabama
2. Florida State
3. Clemson
4. Mizzou

Missouri beats Alabama and jumps them and jumps Clemson since they did not even play for their conference title.

Florida State's Rapist QB gets suspended and Mizzou beats them to win the National Championship.

The bolded is where your plan falls apart.

There are two things which are certain.

1. Alabama is not going to lose; they'll win another national title.

2. Nick Saban will resign and go to Texas for $10m/year.
_________________
big_palooka:

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BroncsDominate


Joined: 15 Dec 2008
Posts: 1001
Location: Fishing at Standley Lake
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
bobdevine wrote:
Warning -- not safe for work

A women paints her body as a tribute to Peyton Manning:
http://www.natashakizmet.com/my-peyton-manning-body-painting-tribute/


One could tie her to my crotch naked and nothing would come about.

Those are some nasty fake tits. And I don't mean nasty in a good way.


I'd hit it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 48 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group