Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thread - Get Well Foxy Ed.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AKRNA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good article. Kinda highlights the misgivings some of us still have about our offense. Hopefully after last week we're morphing into something more than a quick strike passing attack.

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/990/broncos-still-have-to-roll-up-their-sleeves
mke1010

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AKRNA wrote:
Good article. Kinda highlights the misgivings some of us still have about our offense. Hopefully after last week we're morphing into something more than a quick strike passing attack.

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/990/broncos-still-have-to-roll-up-their-sleeves

Thanks for sharing.
If by week 10 we are not closer to 50/50 ratio when it comes to passing/rushing, I will begin to get antsy.
The article is right. At some point, a Super Bowl winning team is going to have to grind out a game by running the ball. I am optimistic that Hillman is going to prove to be one of the better change of pace backs in the league as we get to the playoffs.

I am worried about Ball though. We are going to need him to become a legit NFL starting back who can grind out junks of yards without fumbling. Moreno is fine for now. He is a safe option who will help protect Peyton and wont make mistakes.
I just think we are going to need more than that in the play offs.
jonnyj20

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any other tech geeks out there?
I just built myself a media center using a Raspberry Pi device to run XBMC.
I'm using it right now to stream the 49ers/Rams game and it is rocking my world.
Not a bad setup for $70 worth of equipment.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyj20 wrote:
I'm using it right now to stream the 49ers/Rams game and it is rocking my world.

English please.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
jonnyj20 wrote:

English please.

Hah.
Using a computer the size of a smart phone, I installed Xbox Media Center on it and can now use it to play any type of video file or stream live TV with stations I don't normally get (NFLN).
Oh and I can control the computer with an app on my phone and iPad.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyj20 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
jonnyj20 wrote:

English please.

Hah.
Using a computer the size of a smart phone, I installed Xbox Media Center on it and can now use it to play any type of video file or stream live TV with stations I don't normally get (NFLN).
Oh and I can control the computer with an app on my phone and iPad.

And you got a wife that loves football who let you name your kid after a player. You've got it all my man.
TheChosen186

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at the mall today with my friend and I finally got some Broncos clothing. I got a nike Broncos t-shirt. I'll definitely be repping on every game day.

Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the awesome sig.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheChosen186 wrote:
I was at the mall today with my friend and I finally got some Broncos clothing. I got a nike Broncos t-shirt. I'll definitely be repping on every game day.

How long have you been a fan, my man?

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
elliot878

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
TheChosen186 wrote:

I've been a fan since 4th grade, now 25, and I don't own a single broncos item, aside from a couple awesome framed pictures. I can't justify the price of jerseys, i just can't bring myself to spend on those. and it's way hard to find any decent looking tee shirts.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
TheChosen186 wrote:

I've been a fan since 4th grade, now 25, and I don't own a single broncos item, aside from a couple awesome framed pictures. I can't justify the price of jerseys, i just can't bring myself to spend on those. and it's way hard to find any decent looking tee shirts.

Again, hats my be the answer for you Wink I think we had this discussion before, hadn't we?

Regarding the shirts or general fan attire I agree. As ridiculously cool the neon orange looks on the field and in the stadium, as hard is it to wear this color on a regular basis with normal street clothes.

WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
TheChosen186 wrote:

Other than when I was 3rd/6th grade I didn't own a jersey until last December when I had a $100 Dicks Sporting Goods gift card so bought a $100 jersey. I only have a couple t-shirts and the ones I wear the most are retro ones.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E60: Demaryius Thomas - No Doubting Thomas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGapHNzYNiI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Moving little documentary. DT not only is one hell of a player, but also a genuinely good guy.

WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
elliot878

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
TheChosen186 wrote:

Again, hats my be the answer for you Wink I think we had this discussion before, hadn't we?

Regarding the shirts or general fan attire I agree. As ridiculously cool the neon orange looks on the field and in the stadium, as hard is it to wear this color on a regular basis with normal street clothes.

Its funny i was in Marshalls/TJ Maxx today in Connecticut and came across a pretty solid Broncos zip up hoodie. It was $35 which is a lot at Marshalls. I needed some work shirts and a decent Fall jacket, so I passed, keeping the streak alive lol.

I did find a shirt online that I will order eventually, so the streak will end eventually. I've found the same problem as you, orange is just tough for me to pull off. Not really an excuse, because I wear navy blue all the time, but you know lol.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
TheChosen186 wrote:

Since like 1997, the first game I ever watched was the Packers-Broncos superbowl and that was what made a fan of the game and of the team.

I'm from Illinois though and most people are either Packers or Bears fans. I remember growing up my 4th grade teacher, who was my favorite teachers ever was a Broncos fan though and one of the my close friends growing up was also a Broncos fan. It seems like we got good people in this fan base.

Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the awesome sig.
germ-x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do any of you know why i can't view anything but part of the 1st quarter of all 22 film from NFL.com? I purchased the gamerewind package they offer and it won't allow me to watch anything more than like the first 8-10 minutes of any game.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 13 of 99

Jump to: