Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders OT Menelik Watson out for a month
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THE MAD STORK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EricAllen21 wrote:
I think Alex Mack has a chance to play here. Has roots here going be a free agent. Refused to sign an extension with the browns wants to test the market, we have cap space and could use help in our interior. He is a better center then wiz. Mack won't get franchised because he will get paid franchised LT money per NFL rules that pertain to offensive lineman. Wiz open holes and was graded high as a lg in his rookie year. Might not be a mauler but he can swing and is scrappy. I personally think he's a better guard. My dream 2014 offensive line in 2014

LT: Veldheer Barnes(good vet Swingman)
LG: Wiz
C: Mack Gurode(can also help at guard)
RG: Bergstorm or 2/3rd round pick ( training camp battle rookie and Bergstorm)
RT: Watson Pashos or McClain

Lets also see how Brisel finished the season. His play has surprised me

WHY BERGSTROM? hes shown nothing...iono why anyone likes him..hes horrible..
Stix101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
EricAllen21 wrote:
I think Alex Mack has a chance to play here. Has roots here going be a free agent. Refused to sign an extension with the browns wants to test the market, we have cap space and could use help in our interior. He is a better center then wiz. Mack won't get franchised because he will get paid franchised LT money per NFL rules that pertain to offensive lineman. Wiz open holes and was graded high as a lg in his rookie year. Might not be a mauler but he can swing and is scrappy. I personally think he's a better guard. My dream 2014 offensive line in 2014

I actually really like that idea. If we were to splurge a little bit, Mack would be a good player to do it with. I could see Reggie paying Mack even though we aren't "going to Macy's".

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
Hope you're right man. Cleveland's got money this offseason too though, hopefully he wants to come to Oakland....

Went to UC Berkeley. If he liked it there a lot, he could come back.

Since we're dreaming, Ill share mine. Im predicting we will be drafting in the 10-12 spot. assuming sammy watkins isnt available, id like to go with Cyril Richardson G from Baylor. I know, "dont waste top picks on lineman, they can be found in later rounds" but dominate guards are very hard to come by, and if any team in the NFL could benefit from a probowl guard, its us. So without further adieu, my zzzzzzzzzz lineup

LT Veldeer
LG Richardson
C Wizzzzz
RG Barnes
RT Watson

Then I wake up in 2014, and realize, 3 out of these 5 guys are hurt again Rolling Eyes
big_palooka

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
I understand the idea of Wiz at LG, it's just the fact that it is not going to happen and that horse has been beat to death around here. Just like the Houston to UT nonsense for literally 3 seasons.

The LG will be addressed in the offseason I'm sure of it. Also, it will get a huge upgrade when Veldheer comes back. A LG's best friend is a solid LT.

Just like Pryor would never be our starter or improve as a passer. Or how King wouldn't be kept over Kluwe's experience because of holding. Right?

The possibility is there whether you acknowledge it or not.

Allen has said Wiz's position is at C and there has never been a discussion to change that. So yes.... that discussion could come up, but they've been pretty steadfast in where his position is.

Wish they would have signed Slauson in the offseason. He's been solid in Chicago and was a bargain.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE MAD STORK wrote:
WHY BERGSTROM? hes shown nothing...iono why anyone likes him..hes horrible..

He played very solid at LG in preseason. Was penciled in as the starter before he got hurt. He's probably the only guard that will be retained anyway.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Dessie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stix101 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
EricAllen21 wrote:

I actually really like that idea. If we were to splurge a little bit, Mack would be a good player to do it with. I could see Reggie paying Mack even though we aren't "going to Macy's".

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
Hope you're right man. Cleveland's got money this offseason too though, hopefully he wants to come to Oakland....

Since we're dreaming, Ill share mine. Im predicting we will be drafting in the 10-12 spot. assuming sammy watkins isnt available, id like to go with Cyril Richardson G from Baylor. I know, "dont waste top picks on lineman, they can be found in later rounds" but dominate guards are very hard to come by, and if any team in the NFL could benefit from a probowl guard, its us. So without further adieu, my zzzzzzzzzz lineup

LT Veldeer
LG Richardson
C Wizzzzz
RG Barnes
RT Watson

Then I wake up in 2014, and realize, 3 out of these 5 guys are hurt again Rolling Eyes

It's a dream and yet you still come up with Barnes at guard, Jesus your dreams are thrilling!
#clueless
Dessie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
I understand the idea of Wiz at LG, it's just the fact that it is not going to happen and that horse has been beat to death around here. Just like the Houston to UT nonsense for literally 3 seasons.

The LG will be addressed in the offseason I'm sure of it. Also, it will get a huge upgrade when Veldheer comes back. A LG's best friend is a solid LT.

Just like Pryor would never be our starter or improve as a passer. Or how King wouldn't be kept over Kluwe's experience because of holding. Right?

Allen has said Wiz's position is at C and there has never been a discussion to change that. So yes.... that discussion could come up, but they've been pretty steadfast in where his position is.

Wish they would have signed Slauson in the offseason. He's been solid in Chicago and was a bargain.

At least Wiz has played a season at G, Barnes has played 1 game at Guard in 9 years and everyone has him as the answer.
#clueless
Stix101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barnes is just built like a bulldozer, I feel like he would be much better suited at G. Until i get to see it, ill be dreaming it
reddevil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
Stix101 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
EricAllen21 wrote:

BlackPrestige92 wrote:

LT Veldeer
LG Richardson
C Wizzzzz
RG Barnes
RT Watson

It's a dream and yet you still come up with Barnes at guard, Jesus your dreams are thrilling!

Agreed on that one. If we were dreaming, I'd like to think we could do better than Barnes. In reality we should be able to do better with the money we have and a full draft. I would expect Guard to be one of the positions we can easily upgrade through FA and if we spend a 3rd rounder or so on the o-line then we don't need to dream - we'd have improvement. Very realistic if you ask me.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

At least Wiz has played a season at G, Barnes has played 1 game at Guard in 9 years and everyone has him as the answer.

I agree, Dessie.

Also, I would like it noted that in my mock offseason for last year, I had us signing Matt Slauson. Wink

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
THE MAD STORK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone please tell me how I could shrink my avatar?
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dat Mad Stork avi doeee...

If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
ch8878

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE MAD STORK wrote:

Just edit it on your PC and change its size Razz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE MAD STORK wrote:

There are tons of websites that will alter the size of your avi to 60x60 or whatever size is permitted here. Just google them

PM sig requests.
THE MAD STORK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, thanks guys! ill try googling some websites that do that.
raidr4life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stix101 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
EricAllen21 wrote:

BlackPrestige92 wrote:

LT Veldeer
LG Richardson
C Wizzzzz
RG Barnes
RT Watson

I was thinking the same thing, Cyril will be a beast and maybe we could trade down a bit for more picks and get him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: