Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Falcons work out WRs: Hawkins, Massaquoi, Roby
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
T.O. is available. Laugh if u want too, but Id take him over those 3 dudes all day everyday. Could take more pressure off Julio than any of those cats could. He acts a fool, release him. That simple. Btw, HD is a slot receiver. We lose Roddy for a while, we might be in trouble. Giving Baker and Gonzo to an extent(I like him and all, but 7 mill for 1 year was too much imho) too much $ is looking worse and worse by the day.

How much do you think any of these guys will cost that the TG signing affects us?
Wasnt the point. Point is we couldve went out and signed a couple of vet olineman(Clabo, Albert, Loadholt,etc..) and dlineman(Canty, Jenkins, Seymour, etc..), had we not given Baker and co all that damn $. And no way I give Gonzo or any other TE 7 mill for 1 year. Hell we were an 11-5 team with Ben Har tsock out there. You give Matt a good oline and it wouldn't matter who the TE was. Hed carve that azz up. I just feel like we coulda spent that $ elsewhere. LIKE IN THE TRENCHES. Coulda picked up Keller, Fasano, Kevin Boss, Rosario, etc... on the cheap. Not knocking TG. Just sayin. How much better or worse would we be had he retired? Not that much either way imho. Btw, the T.O. comment was a joke. But I still think he's better than those other 3 guys. Smile Hell Ill take Darius Johnson over those 3.

TG cost us 5.25 million this year, you dont think thats a reasonable # for a top 5 TE? Keller purposefully took a one year deal so he can up his value next year... the deal was 4.25 million. Fasano is getting 4 million a year on a long term deal.

Loadhoalt got a nice deal, Albert was franchised... so youre talking most likely draft picks and then having to extend him. Just dont see where you think we kind have gotten better value.
terrell123

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
T.O. is available. Laugh if u want too, but Id take him over those 3 dudes all day everyday. Could take more pressure off Julio than any of those cats could. He acts a fool, release him. That simple. Btw, HD is a slot receiver. We lose Roddy for a while, we might be in trouble. Giving Baker and Gonzo to an extent(I like him and all, but 7 mill for 1 year was too much imho) too much $ is looking worse and worse by the day.

How much do you think any of these guys will cost that the TG signing affects us?
Wasnt the point. Point is we couldve went out and signed a couple of vet olineman(Clabo, Albert, Loadholt,etc..) and dlineman(Canty, Jenkins, Seymour, etc..), had we not given Baker and co all that damn $. And no way I give Gonzo or any other TE 7 mill for 1 year. Hell we were an 11-5 team with Ben Har tsock out there. You give Matt a good oline and it wouldn't matter who the TE was. Hed carve that azz up. I just feel like we coulda spent that $ elsewhere. LIKE IN THE TRENCHES. Coulda picked up Keller, Fasano, Kev Btw, do you know Dustinin Boss, Rosario, etc... on the cheap. Not knocking TG. Just sayin. How much better or worse would we be had he retired? Not that much either way imho. Btw, the T.O. comment was a joke. But I still think he's better than those other 3 guys. Smile Hell Ill take Darius Johnson over those 3.

TG cost us 5.25 million this year, you dont think thats a reasonable # for a top 5 TE? Keller purposefully took a one year deal so he can up his value next year... the deal was 4.25 million. Fasano is getting 4 million a year on a long term deal.

Loadhoalt got a nice deal, Albert was franchised... so youre talking most likely draft picks and then having to extend him. Just dont see where you think we kind have gotten better value.
My post was mainly about Sam Baker. I said Gonzo to an extent. I thought he was getting 7 million? My bad. But anyway, We need olineman and dlineman in the worst way. Btw, do you know Dustin personally? Smile

Last edited by terrell123 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:

Wasnt the point. Point is we couldve went out and signed a couple of vet olineman(Clabo, Albert, Loadholt,etc..) and dlineman(Canty, Jenkins, Seymour, etc..), had we not given Baker and co all that damn $. And no way I give Gonzo or any other TE 7 mill for 1 year. Hell we were an 11-5 team with Ben Har tsock out there. You give Matt a good oline and it wouldn't matter who the TE was. Hed carve that azz up. I just feel like we coulda spent that $ elsewhere. LIKE IN THE TRENCHES. Coulda picked up Keller, Fasano, Kevin Boss, Rosario, etc... on the cheap. Not knocking TG. Just sayin. How much better or worse would we be had he retired? Not that much either way imho. Btw, the T.O. comment was a joke. But I still think he's better than those other 3 guys. Smile Hell Ill take Darius Johnson over those 3.

My post was mainly about Sam Baker. I said Gonzo to an extent. I thought TG was getting 7 million? My bad. But anyway, We need olineman and dlineman in the worst way.
TBH I think we are in a good position to just hit the draft hard in the trenches for both side of the ball.

XBL GT: L JGOLD L Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow
terrell123

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
terrell123 wrote:

My post was mainly about Sam Baker. I said Gonzo to an extent. I thought TG was getting 7 million? My bad. But anyway, We need olineman and dlineman in the worst way.
TBH I think we are in a good position to just hit the draft hard in the trenches for both side of the ball.
I just don't know if I can trust TD when it comes to lineman. Hope your right.
GrimeyKid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please stay on topic

2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
Hotlanta12

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roby is versatile in the return game, but Hawkins is the best receiver of the 3.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: