Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lamar Miller
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Why did Miller fail to produce?
Cleveland's defense
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
Miami's run blocking
73%
 73%  [ 14 ]
Miller is not good
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

wolf7373

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Lamar Miller Reply with quote

I have Lamar Miller on my fantasy team and was looking for some feedback on his Sunday performance.
bpastermack

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was a combination of all three. But if I had to give it an order, then I would say Cleveland's D was the biggest culprit, followed by the O-line, and then Miller

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lamar Miller : Fantasy Perspective

1) If he is your main running back, I feel sorry for you and your chances in your fantasy league.

2) I would not drop him or trade him yet unless he is part of a bigger deal involving other players. Even then be careful of enticing Week 1 offers.

3) He is what I call a Home Run Running Back. Which means it can be feast or famine starting him. He can give you a Week 1 stat line then the following week go 16 rushing attempts 122 yards and 1 TD.

4) Daniel Thomas will take TD's away from him. If Miami has the ball inside the 5 expect more of Thomas than Miller.

5) If your league gives points for receiving don't expect much from Miller at this point or any Miami running back. Its an under utilized feature in the offense. Right now I have a top side projection of 4 receptions for 30 yards.

6) For this weeks Colt game I am projecting 12 attempts 76 yards 1 TD rushing with 2 receptions 17 yards receiving 0 TD'S

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:
Lamar Miller : Fantasy Perspective

1) If he is your main running back, I feel sorry for you and your chances in your fantasy league.

2) I would not drop him or trade him yet unless he is part of a bigger deal involving other players. Even then be careful of enticing Week 1 offers.

3) He is what I call a Home Run Running Back. Which means it can be feast or famine starting him. He can give you a Week 1 stat line then the following week go 16 rushing attempts 122 yards and 1 TD.

4) Daniel Thomas will take TD's away from him. If Miami has the ball inside the 5 expect more of Thomas than Miller.

5) If your league gives points for receiving don't expect much from Miller at this point or any Miami running back. Its an under utilized feature in the offense. Right now I have a top side projection of 4 receptions for 30 yards.

6) For this weeks Colt game I am projecting 12 attempts 76 yards 1 TD rushing with 2 receptions 17 yards receiving 0 TD'S

Well luckily for me he is my third RB, I appreciate the insight. I too am hoping he can find some running lanes against the Colts this weekend.
bpastermack

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is my number 2 RB, which is pretty weak for a number 2. But I have Peyton Manning, Foster, and eventually Rob Gronkowski, as well as Tony Gonzalez in a 2 TE league. Unfortunately, I lost by 1 point this week and Miller scored me a grand total of 00000 points!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bpastermack wrote:
He is my number 2 RB, which is pretty weak for a number 2. But I have Peyton Manning, Foster, and eventually Rob Gronkowski, as well as Tony Gonzalez in a 2 TE league. Unfortunately, I lost by 1 point this week and Miller scored me a grand total of 00000 points!!

That is terrible to lose by one point, especially when you get no points for someone you start. I stay away from participating in fantasy football. Too many of my early round choices would go down to season ending injuries early in the season.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know how ya feel, I had James Jones starting in my WR corps. I still won by 30 cus i have Vic cruz and Kaeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bottom line ... our Oline SUCKS right about now.
We are in deep doo doo at the moment folks, no 2 ways about it.

sug
Deets

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One and Two are both correct. You don't have a result like last sunday from a bad run defense. You also don't have one from a good offensive line.

FF Member #67
patdt13

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lawlmar Miller.

Xbox Live GT: With The Tide
RealMetalFan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY Opponent must've cheated Razz He beat me by 100 points haha

Peyton Manning 46.28

DeMarco Murray 12.50

Adrian Peterson 29.10

Julio Jones 11.60

Victor Cruz 29.80

Jason Witten 19.00

Darren Sproles 11.00

That right there is Catrinel Menghia, hottest woman who ever lived, soon to be Catrinel Alexander if she isn't careful.
Warpticon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this just reminds me of why football is the worst fantasy sport.
Maddogg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way my deep sleeper this week is Cecil Shorts III WR Jacksonville Jaguars.

Depending on the league and how your are set at the wide receiver/flex spot he may be worth a flyer if you have had any injuries or anticipate a very bad match up this week.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warpticon wrote:

I use to do Fantasy football, but once I started playing fantasy baseball....I felt no need to go back.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Warpticon wrote:

I use to do Fantasy football, but once I started playing fantasy baseball....I felt no need to go back.

Fantasy football is like all the bad stuff in fantasy baseball without any of the good stuff. Laughing They shouldn't even call it fantasy football. it should be fantasy running backs and receivers with a side of quarterback.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: