Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Titans (2-0) at Texans (1-1) - Stop #2 on road to 19-0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lamont

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Shonn Greene (knee) missed his second consecutive practice Thursday.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
lamont

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
lamont wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
Texans with a week 2 bye week this year. Won't be surprised if they pull Schaub at the half so Keenum can have fun blowing y'all out Very Happy
I mean, a bye in the sense that it's just a week in which they have no chance of coming away with a win. And yeah, after what Jurrell Casey does to him in the first half, it's fully possible we'll see Keenum in the second. Wink

We got a nice O line. Have to give a lot of credit. He's bound to be a tyrant of a dlinemen but the Texans gonna keep him on his back tho.

I would not doubt that the Texan OL does have a bounty on Casey. They are notorious for cheap shots in the trenches. I hope Casey and the other DL watch their knees on Sunday. By the way the "fake" samurai Antonio Smith should not be playing this week. Laughing

Gregg Williams should put a bounty on this guy's outfit. I bet his wife made him wear this get up. Embarassed Laughing

Cheap shots is rich coming from a Titans fan. Laughing

Schaub got that swag Laughing

The Titans haven't had a cheap shot artist since Finny & Fat Albert left. Actually Finny wasn't a cheap shot artist, he just pushed the envelope.

Schaub has swag alright. He has swag like Ben Matlock. Shocked Laughing

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
titanrick wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
Texans/Titans is always a game that is brutal, just punching and kicking and biting and fighting.

That's right, Antonio Smith is back this week, isn't he?

I'm REALLY looking forward to this game even though I'm expecting a loss. I can't wait to see how our OLine measures up against J.J. and our DLine looks against a MUCH better rushing attack than we saw last week. There's still some question about last week and if it exposed a weak Steeler team or showed an improved Titans team. If we can go toe-to-toe with the Texans, there will be no doubt remaining.

Wait, is that Ben Affleck and his mom? If he's quarterbacking the Texans this weekend, I'm beginning to like our chances a bit more.

Is he married to old girl from SNL? lol

Nah, Laurie Schaub was a cheerleader.
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
lamont wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
Texans with a week 2 bye week this year. Won't be surprised if they pull Schaub at the half so Keenum can have fun blowing y'all out Very Happy
I mean, a bye in the sense that it's just a week in which they have no chance of coming away with a win. And yeah, after what Jurrell Casey does to him in the first half, it's fully possible we'll see Keenum in the second. Wink

We got a nice O line. Have to give a lot of credit. He's bound to be a tyrant of a dlinemen but the Texans gonna keep him on his back tho.

I would not doubt that the Texan OL does have a bounty on Casey. They are notorious for cheap shots in the trenches. I hope Casey and the other DL watch their knees on Sunday. By the way the "fake" samurai Antonio Smith should not be playing this week. Laughing

Gregg Williams should put a bounty on this guy's outfit. I bet his wife made him wear this get up. Embarassed Laughing

The Titans haven't had a cheap shot artist since Finny & Fat Albert left. Actually Finny wasn't a cheap shot artist, he just pushed the envelope.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not but I hope you are Matlock got swag out the wazoo. Laughing
lamont

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
lamont wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
lamont wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:

I can't tell if you're being serious or not but I hope you are Matlock got swag out the wazoo. Laughing

True. Matlock had court room swag, but his wardrobe left alot to be desired. I was saying your QB is dressed like Matlock. Jokes man...lighten up. Rolling Eyes

titanrick

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not saying it's not swag... just that it's the type of swag you normally only find in the neonatal unit of your local hospital. Smile

Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. - John Wilmot
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
True. Matlock had court room swag, but his wardrobe left alot to be desired. I was saying your QB is dressed like Matlock. Jokes man...lighten up. Rolling Eyes

The first overreaction comes from a Titans fan...

Son, I am disappoint.

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
lamont wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
lamont wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:

I was being lighthearted too Rolling Eyes

Don't get emotional on me man.
lamont

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
lamont wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
lamont wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
lamont wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:

I was being lighthearted too Rolling Eyes

Don't get emotional on me man.

Ah...ok. I didn't know I was emotional? Think
It's just Thursday. I don't get emotional until Sundays. That's why I never post on here on game days. Laughing I might get banned.

ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ football brings out the worst of everybody. Surprised it hasn't caught on as the devils sport Laughing

How is y'all's 2nd CB? I want to know what Deandre Hopkins is going up against. Do y'all's CBs play sides or do they stick to their man?
lamont

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
^^^ football brings out the worst of everybody. Surprised it hasn't caught on as the devils sport Laughing

How is y'all's 2nd CB? I want to know what Deandre Hopkins is going up against. Do y'all's CBs play sides or do they stick to their man?

Verner is the 2nd CB. He is a better zone CB than press corner. The Titans play their corners to one side of the field alot. So McCourty plays more on the offense's strong side. I know AJ is moved alot in your offense, so I am sure the texans will want to match up AJ on Verner, since he has the size advantage on him. I am surprised that Hopkins made it back from his concussion so fast. I heard he had a concussion issue in college?

TitanLegend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:

It's usually sides, though with the way McCourty has developed, I wouldn't be surprised if we ask him to shadow Andre Johnson, as he's the best shot we have at slowing down AJ.

Verner is the #2 guy, and he's one of the best zone corners you'll find in the league. Only problem is when he has to play man. He lacks the top-level speed to stay with a lot of receivers in man, which is really disappointing at times. He's so smart, so good in zone, and so good in run support.

I think the Titans were really hoping Campbell would develop in to a good #2 CB so we could use Verner in the slot the majority of the time(similar to how we used Finnegan in 2011), but it just hasn't worked out for Campbell. Hopkins has the speed to beat Verner in man, so he'll require safety help when he's matched up with Hopkins in man.

#1CB Jason McCourty
2014 Stats - 5 Games(Missed 2nd half of week 2/Played hurt week 3)/2 INTs/78.0 QB rating when thrown at
LT Michael Roos
Out for the year. Thanks for the great years, Roos.
Ockham

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Levitre starts abusing Antonio Smith in warmups. Antonio will be kicked out by the end of the first quarter.

And whoever is on Andre Johnson, poke him in the throat a couple times at the line... I heard he loves that.

stallyns wrote:
Cortland Finnegan signs with the Rams, the division just got classier.
-Hope-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanna see Jurrell Casey and Zach Brown make Schaub regret the day he was born. Is that too much to ask?

skywindO2 wrote:
Never spit it out. Always power through it.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
“@glennonsports: T David Stewart back at practice for #Titans today. Still no Damian Williams or Shonn Greene. #TitansInsider”

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 6 of 34

Jump to: