Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 2: Saints at Bucs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaos336

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:

Two weeks in a row. I can't stand playing it safe. Third and 6 we should have been throwing.....
BBando

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one is rough man. Should be 2-0.

garbage
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Third and six if we would have thrown, the outcome would either be a sack,inteception or incompletion. Freeman is your QB.

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not even mad now just sad Crying or Very sad

Freeman 125 yards and a interception Laughing Crying or Very sad

Teddy bear here we come!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaos336 wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:

Two weeks in a row. I can't stand playing it safe. Third and 6 we should have been throwing.....

Yeah, Freeman was actually in a rhythm that last drive. Why run a stupid pitch play?

I hate playing not to lose.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
BucBall_76

Calibucsfan wrote:
Third and six if we would have thrown, the outcome would either be a sack,inteception or incompletion. Freeman is your QB.

At least the field would have been longer for them in 2 outta 3 of those scenarios, depending on where the sack was. and most likely would have run more clock.

"There's something to be said for guys that want to be Miami Hurricanes."- Al Golden - TBA Trust, Belief, Accountability
Soul Glo

the sad part is, this is the most talented team we have had in awhile
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please start Glennon this week. Who cares if he is not "NFL ready"....if he completes at least 50% of his passes he will already be doing better than Freeman

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
BBando

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
I'm not even mad now just sad Crying or Very sad

Freeman 125 yards and a interception Laughing Crying or Very sad

Teddy bear here we come!
0% chance we are worse than the Jags.

garbage
BucBall_76

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soul Glo wrote:
the sad part is, this is the most talented team we have had in awhile

I have a hard time believing that Mike Glennon couldnt manage a game better than Freeman.

"There's something to be said for guys that want to be Miami Hurricanes."- Al Golden - TBA Trust, Belief, Accountability
nate340

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said in my pregame post. Playing for field goals in these late game situation costs us. The defense put us on their backs today. Even with the personal fouls. Is it to much to ask for the offense to make a play at the end of the game?!? Anyway I had a blast at the game Tampa is a awesome city.
5nick5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My post-game overreaction: Trade Freeman for a bag of cheetos, fire Schiano, bring back Dimke.

Seriously though, Freeman proved to me today that he can't be a competent NFL QB. Put in Glennon, what do we have to lose? More games?

I don't really think Schiano should be fired, not yet at least. He could lose this locker room pretty soon though and things could get 2011 ugly. The guy had one job this week, get his team disciplined and he didn't.

Sucks to lose like that, but I saw it coming the whole time. I saw it coming last week and this week. The good thing is, I think next week we'll get blown out, so at least our hearts won't get broken.

I don't want to criticize Sheridan too much because he called a great game for the most part today, but I don't know any worse 2-minute defense in the entire league. I don't know if it's just young players choking or if the guy just can't call a 2-minute defense.

Overall, the aerial attack made me vomit in my mouth a bit, but the run game was encouraging as well as the defense. Despite some dumb penalties setting up big plays, the defense played great football and it reminded of the defense's glory days.

I think with the way things are going, we'll be 0-4 heading into the bye and then we'll finally see some Glennon action. At that point, we'll probably be looking at a 4-7 win season and a good shot at landing Boyd, Manziel, or McCarron or putting us in a better position to trade up and grab Bridgewater.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
He Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it's crazy how this talented roster is being wasted by incompetence.

Props to Eggy
Lentz33

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
kaos336 wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:

Yeah, Freeman was actually in a rhythm that last drive. Why run a stupid pitch play?

I hate playing not to lose.

We do the same thing, every damn week. That's why we give up huge leads in the second half.

Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 31-43 72.1% 448 yards 3 TDs 0 INTs
kaos336

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
My post-game overreaction: Trade Freeman for a bag of cheetos, fire Schiano, bring back Dimke.

Seriously though, Freeman proved to me today that he can't be a competent NFL QB. Put in Glennon, what do we have to lose? More games?

I don't really think Schiano should be fired, not yet at least. He could lose this locker room pretty soon though and things could get 2011 ugly. The guy had one job this week, get his team disciplined and he didn't.

Sucks to lose like that, but I saw it coming the whole time. I saw it coming last week and this week. The good thing is, I think next week we'll get blown out, so at least our hearts won't get broken.

I don't want to criticize Sheridan too much because he called a great game for the most part today, but I don't know any worse 2-minute defense in the entire league. I don't know if it's just young players choking or if the guy just can't call a 2-minute defense.

Overall, the aerial attack made me vomit in my mouth a bit, but the run game was encouraging as well as the defense. Despite some dumb penalties setting up big plays, the defense played great football and it reminded of the defense's glory days.

I think with the way things are going, we'll be 0-4 heading into the bye and then we'll finally see some Glennon action. At that point, we'll probably be looking at a 4-7 win season and a good shot at landing Boyd, Manziel, or McCarron or putting us in a better position to trade up and grab Bridgewater.

I am dead serious when I say we are a QB away from being a Super Bowl Contender. This team is stacked. This sucks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 28 of 33

Jump to: