Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

"Itís time to hop on the Willie Young bandwagon."
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrRay11

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyanFuller003 wrote:
That's encouraging and all, but Willie Young was supposed to have been a "breakout player" for like the last two seasons, and so far all he's really produced is three sacks (all in 2011), a couple of PDs, and exactly one tackle for loss (which was Sunday). Like DHLF said, I'd rather see him do that a few more times before I'm ready to anoint him a "stud in the making." Right now I have him slated as a "decent depth player."

It sure would be nice to actually have a late-round draft pick develop into a real player, though.

Like Suh, he didn't rack up the numbers game one, but he had a very positive impact on the game.
He did on Sunday, sure. His edge containment on Peterson was textbook. I just think 'stud in the making' is a pretty strong choice of words.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: