Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DP8017's Mock in black

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: DP8017's Mock in black Reply with quote

Ok well i'm feeling kind of bored So lets do a little mocking

I am going to say we end up picking 11th, which where we normally pick is a very good improvement and dont you guys worry because.......

1- Bradley Roby- CB- Ohio State

Roby to me is a blue chip prospect and the best CB prospect in this draft. He is the best cover corner, and is a very good tackler as of now I have CB as our biggest need, that could change depending on how weeden plays throughout the season. having a good #2 corner will make our pass rush look better and will make our safeties look better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUGaATkrpCQ
k

2-Jordan Matthews- WR- Vanderbilt

Jordan Matthews is a WR who really should go in the first but prolly wont because some teams dont think he has the speed to be effective in the NFL. He runs tight crisp routes, uses his fakes to his advantage, and has hands like fly paper. He is also very tough and a good blocker in the run game. I liken him to a poor mans Larry Fitzgerald

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9o61zO2ucE

3- Xavier Su'a-Filo- OG- UCLA

Su'a-Filo was a force for the Bruins in 2012. He had an excellent season as a run-blocker for Johnathan Franklin. Su'a-Filo also was good in pass protection for Brett Hundley. Su'a-Filo started at left guard but chipped in some time at left tackle because of injuries. He was named a First-Team All-Pac-12 pick by the coaches and media publications. Su'a-Filo was out of football in 2010 and 2011 while serving on a Mormon mission. Bruins head coach Jim Mora, Jr. made it an immediate priority to recruit Su'a-Filo back to UCLA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCc1flncdYo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MJMZx8Lgus

3- Trey Millard- FB/Power back- Oklahoma

IK IK IK.... FB THIS EARLY FAILLLLLL FAILLLLL. Millard is not your typical FB, he is a legit weapon in the offense, he can take carries and gain good chunks of yards, he can catch the ball out of the backfield and take it to the house, and he is a punishing run blocker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdnxQATrO7k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpCXM7UcLnQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mckhe-qhi2s

4- Andrew Jackson- ILB- Western Kentucky-

We need some depth at ILB and Jackson is a prospect with some flaw but some very good talent as well.\

4- Lamarcus Joyner- FS- Florida State-

Joyner is considered one of the strongest practice players on the team and that hard work during the week shows up on game day as he makes up for his smaller size with his production. Joyner is a natural ballhawk who carries himself like a professional, competing on every snap. His lack of size and growth potential will hurt his upside for the next level, but betting against him wouldn't be a wise move.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qvLatt1gV98

5- Jace Amaro- TE- Touchdown Tech

Amaro is a sleeper tight end who could rise in what should be a high-powered offense going against a conference comprised of weak defenses. The sophomore was one his way to a huge season last year, racking up almost 400 yards receiving through the first six games. In a blow out of West Virginia, Amaro was having a massive game with five receptions for 156 yards and a touchdowns. Unfortunately, he injured his spleen in that contest and missed six games. Amaro ended up catching a total of 25 passes last season for 409 yards with four touchdowns. He caught seven passes for 57 yards and two scores in 2011. Amaro has an off-the-field red flag stemming from an arrest in the spring of 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuS747XxHE4

6- BPA

7- Chris Boswel- K- Rice

Boswell was one of the top kickers in the nation last year. He connected on 23-of-29 field goals (79 percent). It was improved accuracy over his first two seasons. Boswell showed off the strength of his leg by leading the nation with six field goals from over 50 yards with only two misses from beyond 50 yards. He also was called on to do some punting and averaged 41 yards per punt. Boswell has made 51-of-67 (76 percent) field goals in his career. He was 17-of-21 on field goal attempts in 2011, missing from 60, 54, 45 and 38 yards. The sophomore had two field goals over 50 yards, including a career long of 54 yards. Boswell needs to continue to show improved accuracy and leg strength

Now IK everyone is upet about the game this week but I can help with that If you would all just gather around in a group and look at the tip of this instrument.......

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Last edited by Dawgpoun8017 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
cattleman78

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good draft but probably if we are drafting 11th we go q.b. with our 1st rounder. I like how you think though.

Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
Reginaldm9

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might be perfect if we're at 11. Great match of need and talent.

Adopt-a-Brown: Joe Haden
Stats: 1 big fat pay day
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am now 100% on the must draft a QB in the 1st bandwagon.

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not opposed to the idea of QB, like I said for my mocks purposes I need to see more out of Weeden than a week, my rankings and positional need chart will most likely change in a week by week kind of thing. Just as of right now, I'm not ready to go QB

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

freakygeniuskid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer not to look at the tip of anyone's instrument.

Location: The Man, The Myth, The Legend El Ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Roby, however I'm hoping we can sign a legit #2 CB in free agency.

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
It'll be a cold day in hell when I read a thread title.
CanaDawg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are hitting on the all the right positions. Amazing how impactful the drafting of a QB in the first is. Your whole orgainization, based on subsequent you are able/forced to make, shifts forward or backward accordingly. I would love to see a draft like this because it would mean that Weeden as established himself and that we can move on with filling in the other gaps. If Weeden isn't the guy though, we need to be prepared to make an RG3-like offer to move right up to the top.
EL Brownso

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it! Seems like it fills our needs pretty well.

Who cares about the QB! Aren't we supposed to sign LeBron this offseason anyways? I'm sure he can play QB.

That being said I'm not as down on Weeden as everyone seems to be.
Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as long as the picks are not used on all backups I am happy...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

Here is to hoping Weeden doesn't suck. Rolling Eyes

that is all

Mastercheddaar
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: