Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 2 GDT- Detroit Lions @ Arizona Cardinals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 55, 56, 57  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins? Or pick your poison poll
Detroit wins
39%
 39%  [ 16 ]
Arizona wins
19%
 19%  [ 8 ]
Suh Haters win and he is suspended?
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
Larry Fitz outproduces Calvin
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Calvin outproduces Larry Fitz
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pettigrew drops 3 or more balls
29%
 29%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 41

Author Message
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 25839
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitPride26 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
I don't get why this thread is ongoing...Pettigrew sucks and everyone but one on here will agree..get over TL..Hes not good and never will be..

Eh. Many posters on here called him a top 10 TE (or close) after the 2011 season. It must be that darn short-term memory stuff this forum seems to develop.


Maybe, because half the guys left the forum that were here 2 years ago. And past is the past...would you want Peyton Hillis?

Most of the posters in that conversation are still here.

IDOG_det wrote:
I find it funny that after a bad stretch that people say Pettigrew isn't good and never will be. Recently he has played poor but people act like he is complete garbage and doesn't have a chance to ever be good. Yes TL is overrating him a little, but nearly everyone else is really underrating him as well. I myself have gotten really frustrated with his drops and in the game day threads I overreacted as well when he made a bad play, but why carry over that overreaction throughout the week? Recently he hasn't been good but he still has talent, he just isn't using his talents as well as he should be. Lets not give up on him just yet.

I clearly agree with your post, but question: am I really overrating him by saying he should be relegated to a blocking role, but still provides a contribution as a blocker and that he shouldn't be released?
_________________


Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 50947
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stylish313 wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
I don't get why this thread is ongoing...Pettigrew sucks and everyone but one on here will agree..get over TL..Hes not good and never will be..

Eh. Many posters on here called him a top 10 TE (or close) after the 2011 season. It must be that darn short-term memory stuff this forum seems to develop.


Maybe, because half the guys left the forum that were here 2 years ago. And past is the past...would you want Peyton Hillis?


Lendale White
Who knows LeGarrette Blount plays for NE?


Sure. So many one-two year wonders that Pettigrew is simply joining them
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IDOG_det


Moderator
Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 26839
Location: #JDI
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
DetroitPride26 wrote:
I don't get why this thread is ongoing...Pettigrew sucks and everyone but one on here will agree..get over TL..Hes not good and never will be..

Eh. Many posters on here called him a top 10 TE (or close) after the 2011 season. It must be that darn short-term memory stuff this forum seems to develop.


Maybe, because half the guys left the forum that were here 2 years ago. And past is the past...would you want Peyton Hillis?

Most of the posters in that conversation are still here.

IDOG_det wrote:
I find it funny that after a bad stretch that people say Pettigrew isn't good and never will be. Recently he has played poor but people act like he is complete garbage and doesn't have a chance to ever be good. Yes TL is overrating him a little, but nearly everyone else is really underrating him as well. I myself have gotten really frustrated with his drops and in the game day threads I overreacted as well when he made a bad play, but why carry over that overreaction throughout the week? Recently he hasn't been good but he still has talent, he just isn't using his talents as well as he should be. Lets not give up on him just yet.

I clearly agree with your post, but question: am I really overrating him by saying he should be relegated to a blocking role, but still provides a contribution as a blocker and that he shouldn't be released?
Honestly I didn't see that you said that. If you did in fact say that, then no you are not overrating him. I swear I read that you thought he was a top 10 TE or something like that.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Eric Ebron
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: Martin Mayhew



R.I.P. Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 25839
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
I clearly agree with your post, but question: am I really overrating him by saying he should be relegated to a blocking role, but still provides a contribution as a blocker and that he shouldn't be released?
Honestly I didn't see that you said that. If you did in fact say that, then no you are not overrating him. I swear I read that you thought he was a top 10 TE or something like that.

Yeah, that's my stance. Many here are calling for him to be released, and I think that's an exaggeration.

From the start of this: "My reasoning: Pettigrew isn't terrible, and shouldn't be cut. He drops too many catchable contact passes, but provides a benefit as a blocker and is a big-bodied target in the passing game. Schwartz has said over the last two weeks that Pettigrew has blocked well, which is why he's still earning considerably more snaps than Fauria."
_________________


Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SuhPLEX


Joined: 02 Jan 2012
Posts: 1080
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuhPLEX wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
SuhPLEX wrote:
Pettigrew cannot be trusted to hold onto the ball, period. Everytime he actually makes a catch and is in the open field, I cringe and wait for him to fumble. He's slow and un-athletic and rarely makes people miss.

Our team is a passing team, and Pettigrew is terrible in that area of his game. I don't care how good his blocking is, it's irrelevant when you can't catch and hold onto the football.

What makes matters worse is he has had these problems most of his career and doesn't have much upside anymore, which indicates these problems won't be changing anytime soon.

I don't know how you continue to defend him TL when he continues to hurt our offense consistently.

I'm really only defending Pettigrew from excessive criticism. I've already said what I think of him: he's an unreliable receiver who should be relegated to a blocking role at this point, but provides a benefit in that regard. That isn't some unreasonable, groundbreaking statement: it's the truth.

The Lions don't need, and didn't want to draft, an athletic, field-stretching TE when they selected Pettigrew: they already had Calvin. They wanted a big target for short routes that would be a mismatch option against single coverage, as Calvin was pulling the safeties deep. Pettigrew has shown in the past that he can be a decent option in that role, but his catching has continued to be inconsistent. Many of the fans in this thread have stated that, if he improved his consistency in catching passes, he'd be a borderline top 10 TE. We're only two games into the season.

Just as I did with Gosder, I'm arguing against the ridiculous claims. Some claimed that Gosder was the worst RT in the NFL. I disagreed. Some feel that Pettigrew should be released. I disagree. It's easy to be right when the opposing viewpoint is an unreasonable extreme.


I think he should be regulated to a 3rd TE role as a blocker only that will occasionally run out for a pass. Would you agree?

(I think everyone else will agree with this statement)

_________________
detfan782004 wrote:

Cruz is one of best WR in the game


detfan782004 wrote:

(Eli) Manning has a new look offense and he has looked really good in it.


wut
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 25839
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuhPLEX wrote:
I think he should be regulated to a 3rd TE role as a blocker only that will occasionally run out for a pass. Would you agree?

(I think everyone else will agree with this statement)

I agree with the part in bold (although the "occasionally" part should be changed to "rarely"). I disagree with the "3rd TE" line. If they want the TE to block, and they clearly have so far this season, Pettigrew should be starting. He had 5 targets during week 2, and Fauria/Scheffler combined for 0. If they wanted a pass-catching TE on the field, Fauria/Scheffler would have been on the field more.

If they decide that they want to exclusively throw to TEs this week, and do not need one to block, Fauria and/or Scheffler should see a drastic increase in playing time. As of this point, they seem to be leaning towards blocking from the position.
_________________


Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 50947
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
SuhPLEX wrote:
I think he should be regulated to a 3rd TE role as a blocker only that will occasionally run out for a pass. Would you agree?

(I think everyone else will agree with this statement)

I agree with the part in bold (although the "occasionally" part should be changed to "rarely"). I disagree with the "3rd TE" line. If they want the TE to block, and they clearly have so far this season, Pettigrew should be starting. He had 5 targets during week 2, and Fauria/Scheffler combined for 0. If they wanted a pass-catching TE on the field, Fauria/Scheffler would have been on the field more.

If they decide that they want to exclusively throw to TEs this week, and do not need one to block, Fauria and/or Scheffler should see a drastic increase in playing time. As of this point, they seem to be leaning towards blocking from the position.


They are leaning towards blocking because he isn't targeted more? He isn't targeted more because he CANT catch! That's not meaning they prefer blocking lol
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stafford=legend


Joined: 01 Jul 2013
Posts: 681
Location: Detroit, Michigan
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all know Pettigrew has been performing poorly in the passing game but it's not fair to simply assume that things would be better if we had scheffler or fauria out there more frequently. The coaches have certain guys out there for certain reasons. They obviously like pettigrew if he's out there all the time and I know he dropped half of his targets so far but if you watch the games his opportunities are pretty hit or miss—each time he attempts a catch there's basically a guy draped all over him. I'm not blaming stafford by any means but if that's what the coaches have pettigrew run every passing down then the success of the route will be minimal.

I just feel like we need to give grew some time. Give him a chance to prove you wrong; the coaches sure as hell are by keeping him on the field as much as they do.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 25839
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
SuhPLEX wrote:
I think he should be regulated to a 3rd TE role as a blocker only that will occasionally run out for a pass. Would you agree?

(I think everyone else will agree with this statement)

I agree with the part in bold (although the "occasionally" part should be changed to "rarely"). I disagree with the "3rd TE" line. If they want the TE to block, and they clearly have so far this season, Pettigrew should be starting. He had 5 targets during week 2, and Fauria/Scheffler combined for 0. If they wanted a pass-catching TE on the field, Fauria/Scheffler would have been on the field more.

If they decide that they want to exclusively throw to TEs this week, and do not need one to block, Fauria and/or Scheffler should see a drastic increase in playing time. As of this point, they seem to be leaning towards blocking from the position.


They are leaning towards blocking because he isn't targeted more? He isn't targeted more because he CANT catch! That's not meaning they prefer blocking lol

detfan. Please. For goodness sakes, please just think about what you're saying. They have two pass-catching TEs on the roster who combined for ten snaps and zero targets. They clearly want blocking from the position, as Pettigrew is constantly on the field, has performed well in that role, and the pass-catchers are seeing limited playing time.
_________________


Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballPhreak


Joined: 09 Oct 2007
Posts: 35493
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
SuhPLEX wrote:
I think he should be regulated to a 3rd TE role as a blocker only that will occasionally run out for a pass. Would you agree?

(I think everyone else will agree with this statement)

I agree with the part in bold (although the "occasionally" part should be changed to "rarely"). I disagree with the "3rd TE" line. If they want the TE to block, and they clearly have so far this season, Pettigrew should be starting. He had 5 targets during week 2, and Fauria/Scheffler combined for 0. If they wanted a pass-catching TE on the field, Fauria/Scheffler would have been on the field more.

If they decide that they want to exclusively throw to TEs this week, and do not need one to block, Fauria and/or Scheffler should see a drastic increase in playing time. As of this point, they seem to be leaning towards blocking from the position.


They are leaning towards blocking because he isn't targeted more? He isn't targeted more because he CANT catch! That's not meaning they prefer blocking lol

detfan. Please. For goodness sakes, please just think about what you're saying. They have two pass-catching TEs on the roster who combined for ten snaps and zero targets. They clearly want blocking from the position, as Pettigrew is constantly on the field, has performed well in that role, and the pass-catchers are seeing limited playing time.

TL, for goodness sakes, please just stop to think about what you are saying. They gave more snaps to the player they clearly have an interest in due to him being viewed as a 1rd pick that they made that is going to waste. They can't throw to him because a great percentage of balls headed to him are dropped or fumbled. In an explosive passing offense the clear choice would be the better pass catching TE with not much worse blocking, if at all. But the staff is showing their rigidity in an effort to save face.
_________________
Draft_FanAddict wrote:
If that doesn't concern you, I don't know what would...a missing head?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 50947
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballPhreak wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
SuhPLEX wrote:
I think he should be regulated to a 3rd TE role as a blocker only that will occasionally run out for a pass. Would you agree?

(I think everyone else will agree with this statement)

I agree with the part in bold (although the "occasionally" part should be changed to "rarely"). I disagree with the "3rd TE" line. If they want the TE to block, and they clearly have so far this season, Pettigrew should be starting. He had 5 targets during week 2, and Fauria/Scheffler combined for 0. If they wanted a pass-catching TE on the field, Fauria/Scheffler would have been on the field more.

If they decide that they want to exclusively throw to TEs this week, and do not need one to block, Fauria and/or Scheffler should see a drastic increase in playing time. As of this point, they seem to be leaning towards blocking from the position.


They are leaning towards blocking because he isn't targeted more? He isn't targeted more because he CANT catch! That's not meaning they prefer blocking lol

detfan. Please. For goodness sakes, please just think about what you're saying. They have two pass-catching TEs on the roster who combined for ten snaps and zero targets. They clearly want blocking from the position, as Pettigrew is constantly on the field, has performed well in that role, and the pass-catchers are seeing limited playing time.

TL, for goodness sakes, please just stop to think about what you are saying. They gave more snaps to the player they clearly have an interest in due to him being viewed as a 1rd pick that they made that is going to waste. They can't throw to him because a great percentage of balls headed to him are dropped or fumbled. In an explosive passing offense the clear choice would be the better pass catching TE with not much worse blocking, if at all. But the staff is showing their rigidity in an effort to save face.


Common sense really. They are stuck with his ineffectiveness but somehow that screams they prefer it. LOL.

The offense is designed for TE to catch balls and always has been. That is proof enough he is wrong and grasping
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 25839
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
SuhPLEX wrote:
I think he should be regulated to a 3rd TE role as a blocker only that will occasionally run out for a pass. Would you agree?

(I think everyone else will agree with this statement)

I agree with the part in bold (although the "occasionally" part should be changed to "rarely"). I disagree with the "3rd TE" line. If they want the TE to block, and they clearly have so far this season, Pettigrew should be starting. He had 5 targets during week 2, and Fauria/Scheffler combined for 0. If they wanted a pass-catching TE on the field, Fauria/Scheffler would have been on the field more.

If they decide that they want to exclusively throw to TEs this week, and do not need one to block, Fauria and/or Scheffler should see a drastic increase in playing time. As of this point, they seem to be leaning towards blocking from the position.


They are leaning towards blocking because he isn't targeted more? He isn't targeted more because he CANT catch! That's not meaning they prefer blocking lol

detfan. Please. For goodness sakes, please just think about what you're saying. They have two pass-catching TEs on the roster who combined for ten snaps and zero targets. They clearly want blocking from the position, as Pettigrew is constantly on the field, has performed well in that role, and the pass-catchers are seeing limited playing time.

TL, for goodness sakes, please just stop to think about what you are saying. They gave more snaps to the player they clearly have an interest in due to him being viewed as a 1rd pick that they made that is going to waste. They can't throw to him because a great percentage of balls headed to him are dropped or fumbled. In an explosive passing offense the clear choice would be the better pass catching TE with not much worse blocking, if at all. But the staff is showing their rigidity in an effort to save face.


Common sense really. They are stuck with his ineffectiveness but somehow that screams they prefer it. LOL.

The offense is designed for TE to catch balls and always has been. That is proof enough he is wrong and grasping

How are they "stuck with ineffectiveness" when you yourself agreed that his blocking has been solid, and that he's been predominately asked to block?

Guys: your arguments lack substance. They simply aren't valid.
_________________


Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 50947
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
FootballPhreak wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
SuhPLEX wrote:
I think he should be regulated to a 3rd TE role as a blocker only that will occasionally run out for a pass. Would you agree?

(I think everyone else will agree with this statement)

I agree with the part in bold (although the "occasionally" part should be changed to "rarely"). I disagree with the "3rd TE" line. If they want the TE to block, and they clearly have so far this season, Pettigrew should be starting. He had 5 targets during week 2, and Fauria/Scheffler combined for 0. If they wanted a pass-catching TE on the field, Fauria/Scheffler would have been on the field more.

If they decide that they want to exclusively throw to TEs this week, and do not need one to block, Fauria and/or Scheffler should see a drastic increase in playing time. As of this point, they seem to be leaning towards blocking from the position.


They are leaning towards blocking because he isn't targeted more? He isn't targeted more because he CANT catch! That's not meaning they prefer blocking lol

detfan. Please. For goodness sakes, please just think about what you're saying. They have two pass-catching TEs on the roster who combined for ten snaps and zero targets. They clearly want blocking from the position, as Pettigrew is constantly on the field, has performed well in that role, and the pass-catchers are seeing limited playing time.

TL, for goodness sakes, please just stop to think about what you are saying. They gave more snaps to the player they clearly have an interest in due to him being viewed as a 1rd pick that they made that is going to waste. They can't throw to him because a great percentage of balls headed to him are dropped or fumbled. In an explosive passing offense the clear choice would be the better pass catching TE with not much worse blocking, if at all. But the staff is showing their rigidity in an effort to save face.


Common sense really. They are stuck with his ineffectiveness but somehow that screams they prefer it. LOL.

The offense is designed for TE to catch balls and always has been. That is proof enough he is wrong and grasping

How are they "stuck with ineffectiveness" when you yourself agreed that his blocking has been solid, and that he's been predominately asked to block?

Guys: your arguments lack substance. They simply aren't valid.


Solid blocking does not make up for below avg catching in this offense. It is not hard to grasp! This is a pass first offense and you have a TE who simply can not catch. That is bad.

A TE with slightly less blocking ability in Fauria and FAR FAR FAR greater hands is best. His blocking is right on PAR with Pettigrew. Acting like he is some great blocker is hilarious. He gets paid to be fAr better and we can cut him and use that money elsewhere without losing much if anything
_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TL-TwoWinsAway


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 25839
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
Solid blocking does not make up for below avg catching in this offense. It is not hard to grasp! This is a pass first offense and you have a TE who simply can not catch. That is bad.

Yes, it's a passing offense, which is why Linehan requires a blocking TE to add protection. Pettigrew is that player. Linehan also runs 2 TE sets to put another weapon on the field. Scheffler/Fauria are those players (at least, for 10 snaps last week).

detfan782004 wrote:
A TE with slightly less blocking ability in Fauria and FAR FAR FAR greater hands is best. His blocking is right on PAR with Pettigrew.

This is perfect. Thanks detfan.

See, you constantly make contradicting statements and get caught in double-standards. Here's the newest one:
detfan782004 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
detfan: has Ansah now proven that he's better than Idonije?

Seriously? What exactly has Ansah done? No so far Ansah has not proven he is better compared to what Idonije has done in his career. It is week 2 lulz

It's magical: it took only two NFL games and three receptions to determine that Fauria is "on par" with Pettigrew in terms of blocking, and has "FAR FAR FAR greater hands", yet it's asinine to suggest that Ansah is better than Idonije, despite superior performance through two weeks.

Yep, detfan: "it is week 2 lulz". It's incredible how much one can selectively learn from two weeks, isn't it?
_________________


Team Stylish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
detfan782004


Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 50947
Location: Montana
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
detfan782004 wrote:
Solid blocking does not make up for below avg catching in this offense. It is not hard to grasp! This is a pass first offense and you have a TE who simply can not catch. That is bad.

Yes, it's a passing offense, which is why Linehan requires a blocking TE to add protection. Pettigrew is that player. Linehan also runs 2 TE sets to put another weapon on the field. Scheffler/Fauria are those players (at least, for 10 snaps last week).

detfan782004 wrote:
A TE with slightly less blocking ability in Fauria and FAR FAR FAR greater hands is best. His blocking is right on PAR with Pettigrew.

This is perfect. Thanks detfan.

See, you constantly make contradicting statements and get caught in double-standards. Here's the newest one:
detfan782004 wrote:
TL-TwoWinsAway wrote:
detfan: has Ansah now proven that he's better than Idonije?

Seriously? What exactly has Ansah done? No so far Ansah has not proven he is better compared to what Idonije has done in his career. It is week 2 lulz

It's magical: it took only two NFL games and three receptions to determine that Fauria is "on par" with Pettigrew in terms of blocking, and has "FAR FAR FAR greater hands", yet it's asinine to suggest that Ansah is better than Idonije, despite superior performance through two weeks.

Yep, detfan: "it is week 2 lulz". It's incredible how much one can selectively learn from two weeks, isn't it?


I knew this would be your pathetic attempt to stay above water. Beat you to the punch. You are so predictable.

Quote:
Not sure how 50 snaps last week shows anything really. Now you will come back with "BUT you guys want Fauria over Pettigrew" LOL. I will save you that comeback.

It is about MONEY and fact that Pettigrew has proven he has regressed over a couple year span. Fauria just as much an unknown but the cost versus production worth it considering Pettigrew brings NEG value to the field. So save that comeback.

I would prefer not to start Fauria either but staff really has no options when the offense is built for a TE who can catch and Pettigrew has proven he cant.

So save that comeback.


I will not say Ansah is better til at least week 8 when he has half a season worth of snaps to judge on over Idonije. This has a lot to do without seeing him on Det def either. We already KNOW the neg value PEttigrew brings.

No need to respond at all to this I just saved your time

_________________


AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 56 of 57

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group