Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Washington Redskins Watch- 3-12-0: Giants (pick 2 and 14)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really not the end of the world that the Texans lost. Due to the SoS tiebreaker (based on the whole regular season, if nothing changes), we would have needed the Texans and Jags to each win one more game in order to get the #1 overall pick.

We were rooting for the Texans because their remaining schedule is harder (each plays TEN/IND, but the Texans get DEN while the Jags get BUF).

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Jaguars are rolling man. Good for them, it looked awful early on.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
jrry32

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
Really not the end of the world that the Texans lost. Due to the SoS tiebreaker (based on the whole regular season, if nothing changes), we would have needed the Texans and Jags to each win one more game in order to get the #1 overall pick.

We were rooting for the Texans because their remaining schedule is harder (each plays TEN/IND, but the Texans get DEN while the Jags get BUF).

They just fired their HC. That might give them that interim coach spirit and they could win a game or two.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
FRO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting the number 1 from Washington would be huge. Bridgewater will bring a huge haul in a trade.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRO wrote:
Getting the number 1 from Washington would be huge. Bridgewater will bring a huge haul in a trade.

I dont expect it to happen we are 2 games back and the Texans have a rough last 3 games.
FRO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
FRO wrote:

I dont expect it to happen we are 2 games back and the Texans have a rough last 3 games.

Yeah I know. I'm just hoping the get the interim coach bounce like the 2008 Rams.

If the we get the second pick from the Redskins, who is the bigger trade chip, Clowney or Carr/other QB? What do you think the return would be?
Rams4eva92

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not understand why everybody is going crazy for Bridgewater. He seems average to me and is not going to be a top five quaterback in the league. He looks average. He is not even in the heisman talks for this year. I see Clowney going first anyways. Bridgewater is highly overrated.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rams4eva92 wrote:
I do not understand why everybody is going crazy for Bridgewater. He seems average to me and is not going to be a top five quaterback in the league. He looks average. He is not even in the heisman talks for this year. I see Clowney going first anyways. Bridgewater is highly overrated.

The Heisman means shiot to NFL success. He's not in the Heisman running because his team isn't undefeated.

He's miles away from average. Kid has it all and runs his entire offense from the LOS in COLLEGE.

DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRO wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
FRO wrote:

Yeah I know. I'm just hoping the get the interim coach bounce like the 2008 Rams.

If the we get the second pick from the Redskins, who is the bigger trade chip, Clowney or Carr/other QB? What do you think the return would be?

I would fully expect the Browns to trade up for Carr. He fits their vertical offense to the T. And while I dont think we will get an offer like we did for RG3, it will still be fairly hefty. At least an extra 1st rounder and a 2nd IMO.

On the topic of Bridgewater, I dont think he is that solid cant miss top pick, but he is way way way far and above "Average". And most importantly, he has "it".
FRO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In 2012 our trade down options were Cleveland, Washington, and Miami. In 2014 if the draft order stands our trade partners could be:
Jacksonville QB
Atlanta Clowney
Tampa Bay Clowney
Minnesota QB
Cleveland QB
Jets QB

Maybe having so many more teams looking to trade jacks up the price. I'm not expecting a RG3 esq deal. That's a once a decade type trade. I would like 2 number 1's in return or a 1 and a good young stud player. We'll see what happens.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRO wrote:
In 2012 our trade down options were Cleveland, Washington, and Miami. In 2014 if the draft order stands our trade partners could be:
Jacksonville QB
Atlanta Clowney
Tampa Bay Clowney
Minnesota QB
Cleveland QB
Jets QB

Maybe having so many more teams looking to trade jacks up the price. I'm not expecting a RG3 esq deal. That's a once a decade type trade. I would like 2 number 1's in return or a 1 and a good young stud player. We'll see what happens.

That is if Washington keeps losing. Pray

Redskins have:

vs the Chiefs
at the Falcons
vs the Cowboys
at the Giants

They could conceivably go 2-2 through last 4 games. I think they might win one game.
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
FRO wrote:
Jacksonville QB
Atlanta Clowney
Tampa Bay Clowney
Minnesota QB
Cleveland QB
Jets QB

That is if Washington keeps losing. Pray

Redskins have:

vs the Chiefs
at the Falcons
vs the Cowboys
at the Giants

They could conceivably go 2-2 through last 4 games. I think they might win one game.

I'm thinking they lose out and fire Shanny.

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT
jrry32

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

FRO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:

Agreed, it's fun to dream though.

It really is a win/win for us. If the Redskins pick is a top 3 pick we should get a decent to very good trade down package. If the Redskin pick is 4-10 we will get a very very good player that will help this team win. I'm still hoping for a big bounty in a trade down though.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRO wrote:
jrry32 wrote:

Agreed, it's fun to dream though.

It really is a win/win for us. If the Redskins pick is a top 3 pick we should get a decent to very good trade down package. If the Redskin pick is 4-10 we will get a very very good player that will help this team win. I'm still hoping for a big bounty in a trade down though.

Eh, Ill take the first scenario over the second anyday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
Page 38 of 67

Jump to: