Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 2 GDT:San Francisco 49ers 1-0 @ Seadderall Pedhawks 1-0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who takes it?
Pete the Cheat Carroll
24%
 24%  [ 8 ]
Jim Harbaugh
75%
 75%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 33

SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BangBang wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Dawson disappointed all of us missing that 48 yard FG, but he should be great rest of the way. Andy Lee had a terrible game for his standards as well. Dawson still doesn't make me nervous like Akers did for every attempt past 40 yards Laughing .

Akers forever scarred me... I'll never be comfortable during a field goal ever again.

I just started feeling better with punt returns.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browner will be ready to play this Sunday. He was a gametime decision against Carolina. Avril will also be healthy.
NINERFAN_4_LIFE

Location: Buring the eternal flame Candlestick Park, wondering if I should throw my levis into the fire
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think part of the problem as to why we have gotten so many delay of game penalties is that roman is up in the booth. That means he has to say the playcall to jim, who has to repeat it to colin, who has to repeat it to the huddle. This takes way too long. we can solve this by using a wristband with the plays on it with corresponding numbers and letters for formations etc. that way roman just has to say one number that relates to the formation and a letter that corresponds to the play. it would save a lot of time. It would also be especially useful this week as seatles fans will make it hard to hear long sentences, and jim could relay it faster/easier with hand signals than he normally would be able to. it really shouldnt be hard to impliment in such a short amount of time either, all it takes is a cheat sheet (or 5, that way we could switch it up during the game, I know how much harbaugh likes his secrets) for each coach and one for King Kaep.

Im hoping that we have something up our sleeve for this week. something we didnt do sunday or last season even. something we designed especially for those filthy seacheaters.

WE WILL WIN THIS GAME. those of you who have been around this forum long enough might remember me saying this sort of thing before, especially when we are underdogs Wink (saints game, opening day last season etc) I dont have time right now to explain my reasoning but mainly its just a feeling I have from deep within my soul. ill elaborate about the specific matchups I like later Very Happy

MAKE IT HAPPEN KAEPTAIN
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
BangBang wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Dawson disappointed all of us missing that 48 yard FG, but he should be great rest of the way. Andy Lee had a terrible game for his standards as well. Dawson still doesn't make me nervous like Akers did for every attempt past 40 yards Laughing .

Akers forever scarred me... I'll never be comfortable during a field goal ever again.

I just started feeling better with punt returns.

Not me - I hold my breath every time Williams is doing anything with the football.

Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 27th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #26, Ottis Anderson: 49
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 743
Mr.49er52

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope we come out injury free because you know their gonna target a few of our guys.
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm...it appears to me that the situations leading up to this game are reversed from last year. Last year, we had to play on the East Coast the week before and fought it out with the Pats...this year, they had to go East Coast and just pulled out a win vs. Carolina. Sure, it will be at their house, but our DL is healthy and we did not travel--they did.
May not mean anything, but it could also mean everything.
neezy007

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
BangBang wrote:
OVER/UNDER:

Times announcers will throw out the beloved "work ethic" when talking about Russell Wilson // 4

Times we hear about Marshawn Lynch's tackle-breaking prowess // 5

Times Russell Wilson runs around in circles and throws up a prayer to Golden Tate that is caught for a key first down // 3

Times we hear about our Week 16 matchup from last year // 12
Doug Baldwin. Pretty spot on everywhere else though.

Man oh man have I missed my Forty Whiner smack talking.

How many points do you all think you'll score this time around?

Razz

How many points will we score? How high do you chicken fans know how to count to? I feel like if I go over 30 you won't understand it. If its 45 I don't want you to have to say "this many" or "that many". It would be pathetic to see. Like a T. rex trying to scratch his knee.
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eyebrow less Russell Wilson... can Kaep do it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npKvIE6Ys1M
Tom Brady Tribute
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
Eyebrow less Russell Wilson... can Kaep do it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npKvIE6Ys1M

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^
Laughing
Tom Brady Tribute
48 1/2ers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my.....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont really know what is happening above me, but it has caught my attention....

I think this game will be entirely different from the game last season in Seattle. Earlier in the season usually means healthier teams, which is what we are seeing. This will be Kaep's second time playing in that atmosphere, he looked rattled in the game against Seattle, I expect him to adjust to that and be better prepared.

I expect more of an emphasis on the run game this week.GB gave the Niners the air, I dont expect that with Seattle.

Key matchups I will be watching are:

Boldin vs. Sherman/Browner (can he use his strength to get seperation)
The trenches (both teams are good here)
Niners secondary vs. Kearse (he is a burner and he can get deep and make you look bad)

I see the Niners pulling it out something like 17-7. Its vitally important for the Niners to withstand the initial blow or charge in the first quarter. Its their hom opener and its Niner week, All offseason has been about these teams. They will be amped and all that jazz.

If the Niners can bust in the mouth early, thats great, but they need to just weather the storm in the first 15.

okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neezy007 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
BangBang wrote:
OVER/UNDER:

Times announcers will throw out the beloved "work ethic" when talking about Russell Wilson // 4

Times Russell Wilson runs around in circles and throws up a prayer to Golden Tate that is caught for a key first down // 3

Razz

How many points will we score? How high do you chicken fans know how to count to? I feel like if I go over 30 you won't understand it. If its 45 I don't want you to have to say "this many" or "that many". It would be pathetic to see. Like a T. rex trying to scratch his knee.
A t-rex doing anything with his arms would be amusing. Just like seeing SF trying to score on Sunday night.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
neezy007

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
BangBang wrote:
OVER/UNDER:

Razz

A t-rex doing anything with his arms would be amusing. Just like seeing SF trying to score on Sunday night.

I have to admit its pretty shocking that you see hawk fans take time out of your busy day of doing meth and waiting at the free clinics to come post on our board.
clarkfn2284

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neezy007 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
BangBang wrote:
OVER/UNDER:

Razz

I have to admit its pretty shocking that you see hawk fans take time out of your busy day of doing meth and waiting at the free clinics to come post on our board.

Goddamn...... Laughing

okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 3 of 35

Jump to: