Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Robert Quinn for DPOY?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NVRamsFan


Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 2462
Location: Reno, NV
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:
If this isn't Levi's last year I may have serious depression issues


I remember the feeling...ie Alex Barron.


And Jason Smith.
_________________

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamForLife81-39


Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 2550
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVRamsFan wrote:
Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:
If this isn't Levi's last year I may have serious depression issues


I remember the feeling...ie Alex Barron.


And Jason Smith.


So many wasted picks... Rolling Eyes
_________________

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Faulk28SJaX39


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 2388
Location: Harrisonburg, Va
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump....just because it was said by some that I jumped the gun. However Bleacher Report has him rated as the 2nd player overall this first half of the year behind Peyton Manning and their vote for DPOY. Not the end all be all as it is Bleacher Report, but atleast shows he's getting recognized. How about his 2 sacks today against the Colts.
_________________

PROPS TO DEADPULSE ON THE SIG!
Adopt-A-Ram '13:
Jake Long: 1 GS/0 Sacks Allowed
Kendall Langford: 2tackles, 1 for loss.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NVRamsFan


Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 2462
Location: Reno, NV
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
Bump....just because it was said by some that I jumped the gun. However Bleacher Report has him rated as the 2nd player overall this first half of the year behind Peyton Manning and their vote for DPOY. Not the end all be all as it is Bleacher Report, but atleast shows he's getting recognized. How about his 2 sacks today against the Colts.


And people saying he only takes advantages of bad tackles or backups. He beat a starter today.
_________________

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Faulk28SJaX39


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 2388
Location: Harrisonburg, Va
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVRamsFan wrote:
Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
Bump....just because it was said by some that I jumped the gun. However Bleacher Report has him rated as the 2nd player overall this first half of the year behind Peyton Manning and their vote for DPOY. Not the end all be all as it is Bleacher Report, but atleast shows he's getting recognized. How about his 2 sacks today against the Colts.


And people saying he only takes advantages of bad tackles or backups. He beat a starter today.


All he can do is play the dude in front of him, but his versatility shouldn't go unnoticed. He is easily the best run stopping of all the 4-3 pass rushers now. Which makes him a legit 3 down player. He is clearly one of the top pass rushers at the position also. Lets not forget him goin against bad tackles isnt much different that 3-4 rush lb position. The whole idea is that your standing which means youll generate speed and momentum quicker, hence why most dominant pass rushers are in that system. So I typically give a little extra credit to a 4-3 end.
_________________

PROPS TO DEADPULSE ON THE SIG!
Adopt-A-Ram '13:
Jake Long: 1 GS/0 Sacks Allowed
Kendall Langford: 2tackles, 1 for loss.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Faulk28SJaX39


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 2388
Location: Harrisonburg, Va
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gon to bump this one more time. Has my week 1 overreaction been validated yet?
_________________

PROPS TO DEADPULSE ON THE SIG!
Adopt-A-Ram '13:
Jake Long: 1 GS/0 Sacks Allowed
Kendall Langford: 2tackles, 1 for loss.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3800
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
Gon to bump this one more time. Has my week 1 overreaction been validated yet?


Nope.
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Faulk28SJaX39


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 2388
Location: Harrisonburg, Va
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
Gon to bump this one more time. Has my week 1 overreaction been validated yet?


Nope.


So lemme get this str8 he's posting by far the highest grade a 4-3 de has ever posted on pff. He's likely the winner of the dpoy, atleast the front runner as of today and he's likely to win the first deacon Jones award. I'm sorry do you want him to throw touchdowns for us too? I've watched quite a few games this year where I've walked away with the feeling that if Quinn wasn't on our side of the field we wouldn't have been in the game. The kids a stud. Its time the world recognizes.
_________________

PROPS TO DEADPULSE ON THE SIG!
Adopt-A-Ram '13:
Jake Long: 1 GS/0 Sacks Allowed
Kendall Langford: 2tackles, 1 for loss.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Emcee


Joined: 28 Apr 2012
Posts: 777
Location: Oregon
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
Gon to bump this one more time. Has my week 1 overreaction been validated yet?


Nope.


So lemme get this str8 he's posting by far the highest grade a 4-3 de has ever posted on pff. He's likely the winner of the dpoy, atleast the front runner as of today and he's likely to win the first deacon Jones award. I'm sorry do you want him to throw touchdowns for us too? I've watched quite a few games this year where I've walked away with the feeling that if Quinn wasn't on our side of the field we wouldn't have been in the game. The kids a stud. Its time the world recognizes.


I assume he's being sarcastic.
_________________
GT: Emcee Orrie
FC: 2981-6750-0182
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3800
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emcee wrote:
Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
Gon to bump this one more time. Has my week 1 overreaction been validated yet?


Nope.


So lemme get this str8 he's posting by far the highest grade a 4-3 de has ever posted on pff. He's likely the winner of the dpoy, atleast the front runner as of today and he's likely to win the first deacon Jones award. I'm sorry do you want him to throw touchdowns for us too? I've watched quite a few games this year where I've walked away with the feeling that if Quinn wasn't on our side of the field we wouldn't have been in the game. The kids a stud. Its time the world recognizes.


I assume he's being sarcastic.


You got it.
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Faulk28SJaX39


Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Posts: 2388
Location: Harrisonburg, Va
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
Emcee wrote:
Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
Faulk28SJaX39 wrote:
Gon to bump this one more time. Has my week 1 overreaction been validated yet?


Nope.


So lemme get this str8 he's posting by far the highest grade a 4-3 de has ever posted on pff. He's likely the winner of the dpoy, atleast the front runner as of today and he's likely to win the first deacon Jones award. I'm sorry do you want him to throw touchdowns for us too? I've watched quite a few games this year where I've walked away with the feeling that if Quinn wasn't on our side of the field we wouldn't have been in the game. The kids a stud. Its time the world recognizes.


I assume he's being sarcastic.


You got it.


Sorry when drinkn my sarcasm meter doesn't read right, especially when not reading body language.
_________________

PROPS TO DEADPULSE ON THE SIG!
Adopt-A-Ram '13:
Jake Long: 1 GS/0 Sacks Allowed
Kendall Langford: 2tackles, 1 for loss.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Emcee


Joined: 28 Apr 2012
Posts: 777
Location: Oregon
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quinn had 3 sacks against Seattle earlier this year... I'm holding out for 5 next week to set the single season record. Razz

Too bad their line is healthy again.
_________________
GT: Emcee Orrie
FC: 2981-6750-0182
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group