Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

QB Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know everyone wants that elite tier guy in Bridgewater. But lets ask ourself this. Can we rewally finish worse than Jacksonville and Oakland?
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
I know everyone wants that elite tier guy in Bridgewater. But lets ask ourself this. Can we rewally finish worse than Jacksonville and Oakland?

No.

I don't think anyone on this board or anywhere for that matter expects us to be that bad.

That's why people are saying trade up for the pick.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="deuces22wild"]
REDandPEWTER wrote:

No.

I don't think anyone on this board or anywhere for that matter expects us to be that bad.

That's why people are saying trade up for the pick.[/quote

]

While that seems good an all the only reason Washington was able to do that was bc the rams had Sam Bradford and confident in using the picks to build around him. You really think Oakland or Jacksonville would pass on Bridgewater to build around their current qb situations?
He Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="REDandPEWTER"]
deuces22wild wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

No.

That's why people are saying trade up for the pick.[/quote

]

While that seems good an all the only reason Washington was able to do that was bc the rams had Sam Bradford and confident in using the picks to build around him. You really think Oakland or Jacksonville would pass on Bridgewater to build around their current qb situations?

If there is a viable 2nd or 3rd QB prospect out there (Boyd, Manziel, Fales, Hundley, Mariota, whoever) then maybe.

I don't think anyone is saying it would be an easy deal, but I absolutely believe it should be the first, second, third, and fourth option to try and force that action before we settle for something else.

The attitude that it's not worth even trying is what I hope the front office doesn't have.

Props to Eggy
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The week is straight out of the twilight zone. Voter fraud in Florida, missing team photos, player only meetings...what the hell is going on? Confused

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
The week is straight out of the twilight zone. Voter fraud in Florida, missing team photos, player only meetings...what the hell is going on? Confused

We've become a bigger circus than te jets. We just don't live in ny.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

No.

That's why people are saying trade up for the pick.

I doubt both would pass but one could hope Very Happy

If Pryor keeps growing each game the Raiders could easily go with Clowney.

Obviously the trade would have to be massive and it depends on where we sit once the season is over. A team like the Jags though have to be a prime candidate, they need help all over the map.

If you look at all the teams there are probably "only" 5-8 teams that are hurting for a qb. In the AFC the teams that may not be happy are the Browns, Jags, Raiders, Titans. The NFC the Eagles, Vikes. All likely be looking for a new qb. Out of all those teams none have ridden their guy for as many games as we have had to with Free.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless we finish with a top pick as well (probably top 7) a top 2 team will be very reluctant to trade with us.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Unless we finish with a top pick as well (probably top 7) a top 2 team will be very reluctant to trade with us.

This. Honestly with teams like Cleveland , Jacksonville and Oakland in dire need of a qb as well , we probably need to finish with a worse record than all 3. They won't be reluctant to deal that pick and miss on teddy Bridgewater. If they did their gm should be evalauated.
eggybucsfan31

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this because he doesn't get the little 'C' patch on his jersey. For gods sake, I'll give you $10 Josh and buy you one. I'll even customize it so you look special.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eggybucsfan31 wrote:
All this because he doesn't get the little 'C' patch on his jersey. For gods sake, I'll give you $10 Josh and buy you one. I'll even customize it so you look special.

Thats not the point. Its the position and title of being a captain

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eggybucsfan31 wrote:

You R lost my friend.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He probably should never have been a captain in the first place. I'm thinking they just voted him in as captain just because he's the quarterback and probably thought it would just help his confidence and even help him in becoming an actual leader. But it just didn't happen.

And now that it was TAKEN AWAY from him I don't know if it's gonna drive him or hurt his confidence even more... and now someone is blaming the coach for tampering with the votes? Lol... this is not Schiano's fault
eggybucsfan31

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
eggybucsfan31 wrote:

You R lost my friend.

I did get lost in the woods the other day.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
He probably should never have been a captain in the first place. I'm thinking they just voted him in as captain just because he's the quarterback and probably thought it would just help his confidence and even help him in becoming an actual leader. But it just didn't happen.

And now that it was TAKEN AWAY from him I don't know if it's gonna drive him or hurt his confidence even more... and now someone is blaming the coach for tampering with the votes? Lol... this is not Schiano's fault

Schiano isn't an idiot to start a circus. How do we not know the players meeting involved our franchise qb missing a team photo? How about te defense goving freeman the stare down like wtf are you doing?

Shaun king on wdae and Ian beckles said this morning their sources have had some things to say about what they've heard about josh Freeman's off the field activities and both said they hope aren't true.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 10 of 25

Jump to: