Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Campbell time?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who should start next week?
Weeden
78%
 78%  [ 26 ]
Campbell
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Hornby (since no poll is complete with out him)
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33

Author Message
Entropy


Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Posts: 2736
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Seeing this back and fourth is almost as painful as watching the game was today. it was a bad pass. not only was it behind Cameron, but it was thrown hard, like all Weeden passes are, which makes it quite possibly the most difficult of passes to catch. We would have been better off had he not gotten his hands on it at all, but he made a nice attempt to make a big play.


Ok, then there are a lot of 'bad passes' caught in the NFL today.


At least you've now admitted it was a bad pass. Weeden locates that ball in a better spot and Cameron makes the expected play.

You have watched baseball, I assume? An error isn't recorded every single time a players glove gets to the ball but the play isn't made. There are certain times where a play is just that difficult to make that the guy isn't recorded as botching the play. This is one of those times.

It wasn't a difficult throw to make. Its funny that you've spent the last couple of hours debating that an NFL receiver should be able most times to make that catch, When I think the top 32 NFL QB's should throw a pass much better than that one was thrown.


At least I admitted what? That that pass is caught often? Well, if that's true, how is that a 'bad pass'?

If a pass is unable to be caught by most NFL receivers, there would be no disputing that it was a bad pass.

I have typed several times now that I believe that pass to be similar to the passes that are caught rather often by NFL receivers. Neither you nor anyone has disputed that.

And all QBs throw passes like that. That was what I said, that was the point--that is what you and others are ignoring to justify blind hatred of Weeden.

Also, where was the defender on that play? Go back and look, the ball should have been thrown slightly behind--or it wasn't going anywhere anyway.

Please don't respond unless you have something to add that hasn't been said already--like you disagree that similar passes are caught rather often.


lol. when all else fails, lets fall back to the "hatred of Weeden" argument. If you read my initial post in regards to his performance, I was actually pretty fair towards him.

The difference between you and the rest of us is you're trying to turn opinions into facts, and you're getting your panties in a bunch when we don't agree with you. It's actually rather amusing.

Oh, Calvin Johnson dropped a routine ball today that would have been a touchdown. Receivers just can't do that right? They should cut his [inappropriate/removed].


It's opinion that receivers catch similar balls to that rather often?

I think you're mistaken.

The opinion is that the ball was a 'bad pass' by Weeden. However, I am asking why a ball that is caught rather often is a bad pass.

lol. Calvin Johnson was not criticized for throwing a bad pass to himself.

In several hours that was all you think up? How amusing.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
H2ThaIzzo


Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Posts: 4282
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Seeing this back and fourth is almost as painful as watching the game was today. it was a bad pass. not only was it behind Cameron, but it was thrown hard, like all Weeden passes are, which makes it quite possibly the most difficult of passes to catch. We would have been better off had he not gotten his hands on it at all, but he made a nice attempt to make a big play.


Ok, then there are a lot of 'bad passes' caught in the NFL today.


At least you've now admitted it was a bad pass. Weeden locates that ball in a better spot and Cameron makes the expected play.

You have watched baseball, I assume? An error isn't recorded every single time a players glove gets to the ball but the play isn't made. There are certain times where a play is just that difficult to make that the guy isn't recorded as botching the play. This is one of those times.

It wasn't a difficult throw to make. Its funny that you've spent the last couple of hours debating that an NFL receiver should be able most times to make that catch, When I think the top 32 NFL QB's should throw a pass much better than that one was thrown.


Oh, and it's funny that you spent several hours thinking of how to argue that Weeden's pass was bad, but didn't dispute that the pass should have been caught.


wrong again. unlike you, I was absent from the site for several hours. you however have been whining non stop about whether a miraculous catch is "easily" catchable or not, and even though you don't have a single poster defending your stance, you refuse to quit.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Entropy


Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Posts: 2736
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Seeing this back and fourth is almost as painful as watching the game was today. it was a bad pass. not only was it behind Cameron, but it was thrown hard, like all Weeden passes are, which makes it quite possibly the most difficult of passes to catch. We would have been better off had he not gotten his hands on it at all, but he made a nice attempt to make a big play.


Ok, then there are a lot of 'bad passes' caught in the NFL today.


At least you've now admitted it was a bad pass. Weeden locates that ball in a better spot and Cameron makes the expected play.

You have watched baseball, I assume? An error isn't recorded every single time a players glove gets to the ball but the play isn't made. There are certain times where a play is just that difficult to make that the guy isn't recorded as botching the play. This is one of those times.

It wasn't a difficult throw to make. Its funny that you've spent the last couple of hours debating that an NFL receiver should be able most times to make that catch, When I think the top 32 NFL QB's should throw a pass much better than that one was thrown.


At least I admitted what? That that pass is caught often? Well, if that's true, how is that a 'bad pass'?

If a pass is unable to be caught by most NFL receivers, there would be no disputing that it was a bad pass.

I have typed several times now that I believe that pass to be similar to the passes that are caught rather often by NFL receivers. Neither you nor anyone has disputed that.

And all QBs throw passes like that. That was what I said, that was the point--that is what you and others are ignoring to justify blind hatred of Weeden.

Also, where was the defender on that play? Go back and look, the ball should have been thrown slightly behind--or it wasn't going anywhere anyway.

Please don't respond unless you have something to add that hasn't been said already--like you disagree that similar passes are caught rather often.


The pass was uncatchable unless the receiver had fingers 12"+ long and lots of stickum on 'em. Let it go, Entropy.


You're exaggerating again bruce...now let it go.

All the passes Weeden made today and the Haters pick this one to represent the justification of their ire--unreal
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pnies20


Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Posts: 7674
Location: Nashville through Erie, PA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People who think Campbell should start are tards
_________________
2013 Browns Forum HOF Inductee

<3 JF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
H2ThaIzzo


Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Posts: 4282
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Seeing this back and fourth is almost as painful as watching the game was today. it was a bad pass. not only was it behind Cameron, but it was thrown hard, like all Weeden passes are, which makes it quite possibly the most difficult of passes to catch. We would have been better off had he not gotten his hands on it at all, but he made a nice attempt to make a big play.


Ok, then there are a lot of 'bad passes' caught in the NFL today.


At least you've now admitted it was a bad pass. Weeden locates that ball in a better spot and Cameron makes the expected play.

You have watched baseball, I assume? An error isn't recorded every single time a players glove gets to the ball but the play isn't made. There are certain times where a play is just that difficult to make that the guy isn't recorded as botching the play. This is one of those times.

It wasn't a difficult throw to make. Its funny that you've spent the last couple of hours debating that an NFL receiver should be able most times to make that catch, When I think the top 32 NFL QB's should throw a pass much better than that one was thrown.


At least I admitted what? That that pass is caught often? Well, if that's true, how is that a 'bad pass'?

If a pass is unable to be caught by most NFL receivers, there would be no disputing that it was a bad pass.

I have typed several times now that I believe that pass to be similar to the passes that are caught rather often by NFL receivers. Neither you nor anyone has disputed that.

And all QBs throw passes like that. That was what I said, that was the point--that is what you and others are ignoring to justify blind hatred of Weeden.

Also, where was the defender on that play? Go back and look, the ball should have been thrown slightly behind--or it wasn't going anywhere anyway.

Please don't respond unless you have something to add that hasn't been said already--like you disagree that similar passes are caught rather often.


lol. when all else fails, lets fall back to the "hatred of Weeden" argument. If you read my initial post in regards to his performance, I was actually pretty fair towards him.

The difference between you and the rest of us is you're trying to turn opinions into facts, and you're getting your panties in a bunch when we don't agree with you. It's actually rather amusing.

Oh, Calvin Johnson dropped a routine ball today that would have been a touchdown. Receivers just can't do that right? They should cut his [inappropriate/removed].


It's opinion that receivers catch similar balls to that rather often?

I think you're mistaken.

The opinion is that the ball was a 'bad pass' by Weeden. However, I am asking why a ball that is caught rather often is a bad pass.

lol. Calvin Johnson was not criticized for throwing a bad pass to himself.

In several hours that was all you think up? How amusing.


Note the bolded. you claim that it's a pass that's caught rather often, and you also claimed before that you saw several today alone like that. Well name some for us. Then go ahead and tell us exactly how many were caught compared to dropped in that same scenario. I mean you said yourself it happens fairly often, so lets hear these examples. Hell I already gave you a specific one of arguably the best WR in the game dropping a routine TD pass, which you laughed off. [/i]
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
4thandPunt


Joined: 21 Aug 2013
Posts: 65
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Campbell time?

Good lord no.

Richardson time is what time it needs to be, what we were led to believe it would be, and exactly what time it wasn't against the fish.

13 rushing attempts? 53 GD passing attempts? Did Shurmur secretly replace Chud and Norv when I wasn't looking?

I am a big fan of combat sports (MMA/boxing/BJJ etc.).

As such, I like to compare other sports to them, since combat sports are the purest form of sport.

Running the ball = throwing body shots.

If you want to be an effective fighter throwing body shots, you can't just throw one or two and then completely abandon it. You have to throw body shots over and over and over again, accept that they aren't as effective singular punches as a well placed head shot, but also know that it is a snowball effect; the more you land, the more and more devastating they become.

We've got to run the ball a lot to try and win games this season, at least 30 times a game, and accept the fact that we'll need the defense to step up while we take the time to make our running game effective.

If we're throwing 40+ times a game, it is going to be a long, long season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Entropy


Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Posts: 2736
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Seeing this back and fourth is almost as painful as watching the game was today. it was a bad pass. not only was it behind Cameron, but it was thrown hard, like all Weeden passes are, which makes it quite possibly the most difficult of passes to catch. We would have been better off had he not gotten his hands on it at all, but he made a nice attempt to make a big play.


Ok, then there are a lot of 'bad passes' caught in the NFL today.


At least you've now admitted it was a bad pass. Weeden locates that ball in a better spot and Cameron makes the expected play.

You have watched baseball, I assume? An error isn't recorded every single time a players glove gets to the ball but the play isn't made. There are certain times where a play is just that difficult to make that the guy isn't recorded as botching the play. This is one of those times.

It wasn't a difficult throw to make. Its funny that you've spent the last couple of hours debating that an NFL receiver should be able most times to make that catch, When I think the top 32 NFL QB's should throw a pass much better than that one was thrown.


Oh, and it's funny that you spent several hours thinking of how to argue that Weeden's pass was bad, but didn't dispute that the pass should have been caught.


wrong again. unlike you, I was absent from the site for several hours. you however have been whining non stop about whether a miraculous catch is "easily" catchable or not, and even though you don't have a single poster defending your stance, you refuse to quit.


Wrong again--I was absent for several hours while I had dinner with my wife.

So what are you whining about now? Oh, you didn't read ditchdigger's posts in the thread.

So, your stance NOW is that it would have taken a miracle to make the catch--strange because I have said countless time that the catch is made rather often on similar passes while inviting ANYONE to dispute it--my request fell on deaf ears for many posts--but NOW...lol

Well, just so you know, I was never trying to change your mind. I just dislike biased opinions about my favorite team.

My stance is that the pass should have been caught (and rather often is caught)--and therefore not a 'bad pass'

Your stance is it would have taken a miracle to catch a bad Weeden pass--AND you are not biased or exaggerating.

Agree to disagree--the end Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
H2ThaIzzo


Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Posts: 4282
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
bruceb wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Seeing this back and fourth is almost as painful as watching the game was today. it was a bad pass. not only was it behind Cameron, but it was thrown hard, like all Weeden passes are, which makes it quite possibly the most difficult of passes to catch. We would have been better off had he not gotten his hands on it at all, but he made a nice attempt to make a big play.


Ok, then there are a lot of 'bad passes' caught in the NFL today.


At least you've now admitted it was a bad pass. Weeden locates that ball in a better spot and Cameron makes the expected play.

You have watched baseball, I assume? An error isn't recorded every single time a players glove gets to the ball but the play isn't made. There are certain times where a play is just that difficult to make that the guy isn't recorded as botching the play. This is one of those times.

It wasn't a difficult throw to make. Its funny that you've spent the last couple of hours debating that an NFL receiver should be able most times to make that catch, When I think the top 32 NFL QB's should throw a pass much better than that one was thrown.


At least I admitted what? That that pass is caught often? Well, if that's true, how is that a 'bad pass'?

If a pass is unable to be caught by most NFL receivers, there would be no disputing that it was a bad pass.

I have typed several times now that I believe that pass to be similar to the passes that are caught rather often by NFL receivers. Neither you nor anyone has disputed that.

And all QBs throw passes like that. That was what I said, that was the point--that is what you and others are ignoring to justify blind hatred of Weeden.

Also, where was the defender on that play? Go back and look, the ball should have been thrown slightly behind--or it wasn't going anywhere anyway.

Please don't respond unless you have something to add that hasn't been said already--like you disagree that similar passes are caught rather often.


The pass was uncatchable unless the receiver had fingers 12"+ long and lots of stickum on 'em. Let it go, Entropy.


You're exaggerating again bruce...now let it go.

All the passes Weeden made today and the Haters pick this one to represent the justification of their ire--unreal


for real? most of us gave him a pass on the other two interceptions. we blame him for the majority of one, and we're now dubbed "haters".
_________________


Last edited by H2ThaIzzo on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
H2ThaIzzo


Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Posts: 4282
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Seeing this back and fourth is almost as painful as watching the game was today. it was a bad pass. not only was it behind Cameron, but it was thrown hard, like all Weeden passes are, which makes it quite possibly the most difficult of passes to catch. We would have been better off had he not gotten his hands on it at all, but he made a nice attempt to make a big play.


Ok, then there are a lot of 'bad passes' caught in the NFL today.


At least you've now admitted it was a bad pass. Weeden locates that ball in a better spot and Cameron makes the expected play.

You have watched baseball, I assume? An error isn't recorded every single time a players glove gets to the ball but the play isn't made. There are certain times where a play is just that difficult to make that the guy isn't recorded as botching the play. This is one of those times.

It wasn't a difficult throw to make. Its funny that you've spent the last couple of hours debating that an NFL receiver should be able most times to make that catch, When I think the top 32 NFL QB's should throw a pass much better than that one was thrown.


Oh, and it's funny that you spent several hours thinking of how to argue that Weeden's pass was bad, but didn't dispute that the pass should have been caught.


wrong again. unlike you, I was absent from the site for several hours. you however have been whining non stop about whether a miraculous catch is "easily" catchable or not, and even though you don't have a single poster defending your stance, you refuse to quit.


Wrong again--I was absent for several hours while I had dinner with my wife.

So what are you whining about now? Oh, you didn't read ditchdigger's posts in the thread.

So, your stance NOW is that it would have taken a miracle to make the catch--strange because I have said countless time that the catch is made rather often on similar passes while inviting ANYONE to dispute it--my request fell on deaf ears for many posts--but NOW...lol

Well, just so you know, I was never trying to change your mind. I just dislike biased opinions about my favorite team.

My stance is that the pass should have been caught (and rather often is caught)--and therefore not a 'bad pass'

Your stance is it would have taken a miracle to catch a bad Weeden pass--AND you are not biased or exaggerating.

Agree to disagree--the end Very Happy


Now we know you're lying, b/c we all know you're wife wouldn't have dinner with you for several hours hearing you [inappropriate/removed] about this game!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Entropy


Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Posts: 2736
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Seeing this back and fourth is almost as painful as watching the game was today. it was a bad pass. not only was it behind Cameron, but it was thrown hard, like all Weeden passes are, which makes it quite possibly the most difficult of passes to catch. We would have been better off had he not gotten his hands on it at all, but he made a nice attempt to make a big play.


Ok, then there are a lot of 'bad passes' caught in the NFL today.


At least you've now admitted it was a bad pass. Weeden locates that ball in a better spot and Cameron makes the expected play.

You have watched baseball, I assume? An error isn't recorded every single time a players glove gets to the ball but the play isn't made. There are certain times where a play is just that difficult to make that the guy isn't recorded as botching the play. This is one of those times.

It wasn't a difficult throw to make. Its funny that you've spent the last couple of hours debating that an NFL receiver should be able most times to make that catch, When I think the top 32 NFL QB's should throw a pass much better than that one was thrown.


At least I admitted what? That that pass is caught often? Well, if that's true, how is that a 'bad pass'?

If a pass is unable to be caught by most NFL receivers, there would be no disputing that it was a bad pass.

I have typed several times now that I believe that pass to be similar to the passes that are caught rather often by NFL receivers. Neither you nor anyone has disputed that.

And all QBs throw passes like that. That was what I said, that was the point--that is what you and others are ignoring to justify blind hatred of Weeden.

Also, where was the defender on that play? Go back and look, the ball should have been thrown slightly behind--or it wasn't going anywhere anyway.

Please don't respond unless you have something to add that hasn't been said already--like you disagree that similar passes are caught rather often.


lol. when all else fails, lets fall back to the "hatred of Weeden" argument. If you read my initial post in regards to his performance, I was actually pretty fair towards him.

The difference between you and the rest of us is you're trying to turn opinions into facts, and you're getting your panties in a bunch when we don't agree with you. It's actually rather amusing.

Oh, Calvin Johnson dropped a routine ball today that would have been a touchdown. Receivers just can't do that right? They should cut his [inappropriate/removed].


It's opinion that receivers catch similar balls to that rather often?

I think you're mistaken.

The opinion is that the ball was a 'bad pass' by Weeden. However, I am asking why a ball that is caught rather often is a bad pass.

lol. Calvin Johnson was not criticized for throwing a bad pass to himself.

In several hours that was all you think up? How amusing.


Note the bolded. you claim that it's a pass that's caught rather often, and you also claimed before that you saw several today alone like that. Well name some for us. Then go ahead and tell us exactly how many were caught compared to dropped in that same scenario. I mean you said yourself it happens fairly often, so lets hear these examples. Hell I already gave you a specific one of arguably the best WR in the game dropping a routine TD pass, which you laughed off. [/i]


What exactly does a WR dropping a TD pass that you think is 'routine' have to do with what we're talking about?

And I saw several passes that were slightly behind the receiver that were caught--perhaps you can tell me which balls that a receiver got his hands on, but were incomplete passes--were 'bad passes' by the QB. I mean, you say it's easy to find them right?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 6413
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The offense didn't look any different than last year. What happened to the vertical passing game they were gushing about?

Weeden played worse than he could have.

Receivers did him no favors (Miami's secondary has better hands).

Haden and Ward dropped uncontested picks.

Cousins Rolling Eyes

Coaching staff left the same receivers that couldn't get separation in all game. At least throw Cooper out there, he isn't a big play threat but he is quick and can get separation.

Benjamin dropped a possible TD and didn't get the advantage on the pick and then didn't defend it very well (grab the guys jersey if you have to).

Little looked like Little last year, Weeden will stop looking his way again, may as well remove him from the field.

Wake was a beast.

Kruger looked good. Bryant also.

Did any of this years draft picks see a snap? I don't think so, maybe on special teams.

Weeden's pass that Cameron tipped was off. Cameron should have adjusted if he had his head turned in time to see the ball coming, I watched from my laptop I don't know. If it was a timing route and he turned at the last second I won't blame him at all.

Weakest division in football? Looks like it after week 1 Laughing
_________________
Adopt a Brown:
Jordan Cameron: 13 catches 250 yards 1 TD
Billy Winn: 11 tackles 1 stuff and 1 badass FG block
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Entropy


Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Posts: 2736
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
bruceb wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Seeing this back and fourth is almost as painful as watching the game was today. it was a bad pass. not only was it behind Cameron, but it was thrown hard, like all Weeden passes are, which makes it quite possibly the most difficult of passes to catch. We would have been better off had he not gotten his hands on it at all, but he made a nice attempt to make a big play.


Ok, then there are a lot of 'bad passes' caught in the NFL today.


At least you've now admitted it was a bad pass. Weeden locates that ball in a better spot and Cameron makes the expected play.

You have watched baseball, I assume? An error isn't recorded every single time a players glove gets to the ball but the play isn't made. There are certain times where a play is just that difficult to make that the guy isn't recorded as botching the play. This is one of those times.

It wasn't a difficult throw to make. Its funny that you've spent the last couple of hours debating that an NFL receiver should be able most times to make that catch, When I think the top 32 NFL QB's should throw a pass much better than that one was thrown.


At least I admitted what? That that pass is caught often? Well, if that's true, how is that a 'bad pass'?

If a pass is unable to be caught by most NFL receivers, there would be no disputing that it was a bad pass.

I have typed several times now that I believe that pass to be similar to the passes that are caught rather often by NFL receivers. Neither you nor anyone has disputed that.

And all QBs throw passes like that. That was what I said, that was the point--that is what you and others are ignoring to justify blind hatred of Weeden.

Also, where was the defender on that play? Go back and look, the ball should have been thrown slightly behind--or it wasn't going anywhere anyway.

Please don't respond unless you have something to add that hasn't been said already--like you disagree that similar passes are caught rather often.


The pass was uncatchable unless the receiver had fingers 12"+ long and lots of stickum on 'em. Let it go, Entropy.


You're exaggerating again bruce...now let it go.

All the passes Weeden made today and the Haters pick this one to represent the justification of their ire--unreal


for real? most of us gave him a pass on the other two interceptions. we blame him for the majority of one, and we're now dubbed "haters".


bruce didn't give him a pass on anything.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dropkick_pride


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: C-bus
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blind, deaf, and dumb.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Entropy


Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Posts: 2736
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Entropy wrote:
H2ThaIzzo wrote:
Seeing this back and fourth is almost as painful as watching the game was today. it was a bad pass. not only was it behind Cameron, but it was thrown hard, like all Weeden passes are, which makes it quite possibly the most difficult of passes to catch. We would have been better off had he not gotten his hands on it at all, but he made a nice attempt to make a big play.


Ok, then there are a lot of 'bad passes' caught in the NFL today.


At least you've now admitted it was a bad pass. Weeden locates that ball in a better spot and Cameron makes the expected play.

You have watched baseball, I assume? An error isn't recorded every single time a players glove gets to the ball but the play isn't made. There are certain times where a play is just that difficult to make that the guy isn't recorded as botching the play. This is one of those times.

It wasn't a difficult throw to make. Its funny that you've spent the last couple of hours debating that an NFL receiver should be able most times to make that catch, When I think the top 32 NFL QB's should throw a pass much better than that one was thrown.


Oh, and it's funny that you spent several hours thinking of how to argue that Weeden's pass was bad, but didn't dispute that the pass should have been caught.


wrong again. unlike you, I was absent from the site for several hours. you however have been whining non stop about whether a miraculous catch is "easily" catchable or not, and even though you don't have a single poster defending your stance, you refuse to quit.


Wrong again--I was absent for several hours while I had dinner with my wife.

So what are you whining about now? Oh, you didn't read ditchdigger's posts in the thread.

So, your stance NOW is that it would have taken a miracle to make the catch--strange because I have said countless time that the catch is made rather often on similar passes while inviting ANYONE to dispute it--my request fell on deaf ears for many posts--but NOW...lol

Well, just so you know, I was never trying to change your mind. I just dislike biased opinions about my favorite team.

My stance is that the pass should have been caught (and rather often is caught)--and therefore not a 'bad pass'

Your stance is it would have taken a miracle to catch a bad Weeden pass--AND you are not biased or exaggerating.

Agree to disagree--the end Very Happy


Now we know you're lying, b/c we all know you're wife wouldn't have dinner with you for several hours hearing you [inappropriate/removed] about this game!


She made chili, and we were eating it as we were watching the games together. She is playing candy-crush on her comp and I am posting as we both are now watching the Dallas game

And actually, she thinks you guys are all kids (I know better) and that's why you don't seem to understand that Weeden's INTs weren't examples of him being a bad QB--or 'bad passes'.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Entropy


Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Posts: 2736
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
Blind, deaf, and dumb.


cut it out, you're going to get the thread locked

Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group