Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Campbell time?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who should start next week?
Weeden
78%
 78%  [ 26 ]
Campbell
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Hornby (since no poll is complete with out him)
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33

Entropy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalcolmBrown wrote:
Also, I think the OP should go DIAF. I hate that they made this thread and that we're now 8 pages in of arguing about it.

I dunno, I like how most Browns fans think this thread was ridiculous.

It kinda sorted out who would rather be right about an unfounded guess they made in the past that they must now lie to prove is true--and who actually just wants the Browns to do well, whether a previous opinion is supported or not.

And honestly, I'm sorry to make such a big deal about the Cam pass, but on my 52" HDTV, it was rather obvious, during the replay that had the camera angle from behind the LOS, that the ball should have been caught.

I saw it right when it happened. I just couldn't sit here while a few 'fans' lied about 'way way outside' and 'bad pass' and other horse [inappropriate/removed].

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MalcolmBrown wrote:
Also, I think the OP should go DIAF. I hate that they made this thread and that we're now 8 pages in of arguing about it.

MalcolmBrown. You are warned, this is not ok at all. If you dont like something, don't post in it.

This thread has led to two warnings. I've had enough of people taking things off topic. I know its heated, but these kind of things are not ok.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: