You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Campbell time?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who should start next week?
Weeden
78%
 78%  [ 26 ]
Campbell
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Hornby (since no poll is complete with out him)
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 33

IWANTAP!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
roger murdock wrote:
Weeden is probably my least favorite Brown ever. I think hes just terrible and it pisses me off we were the team dumb enough to draft him. So many excuses made for him, yet plenty of good QBs can actually move the ball despite terrible offensive lines and have terrific offenses.

Campbell will get some starts soon because Weeden is a clown.

Agree. Been tryin' to tell 'em.

your so right. There has to be 30 QB's that can throw the ball down field and catch the deflected passes off the receivers hand down field and run it to the house. They can also use there telekinetic s to keep the ball in receivers hand so they can get the easy TD's that there drops negated.
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roger murdock wrote:
His third interception was 100% his fault.

It hit Cameron in the hands. How is that 100% on Weeden? It wasn't perfect placement, but it was catchable.
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember the last time our Line played that bad. Schwartz got OWNED. Cousins is the worst [inappropriate/removed] player in team history.

FACT

2015 Adopt-A-Brown:
Joe Thomas, GOAT
Christian Kirksey, ILB
bruceb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeHDruiD wrote:
Already? smh

Only way we get to 10-6. Laughing
CleBrowns07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Threads like these make Cleveland fans look like idiots. It's been ONE GAME. Give me a freakin' break.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its my fault, I watched the game from my family room, when I usually watch it from my bedroom. That's why we lost.....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
roger murdock wrote:

It hit Cameron in the hands. How is that 100% on Weeden? It wasn't perfect placement, but it was catchable.

Way high, way way way behind, fast. The only way Cameron catches that is if he breaks his route completely to compensate for his horrible throw. Cameron flailing his arm and barely tipping the ball with his back arm doesnt count as hitting a receiver in the hands in my book. Cameron has a ridiclous catch radius and Weeden found a spot outside of it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CleBrowns07 wrote:
Threads like these make Cleveland fans look like idiots. It's been ONE GAME. Give me a freakin' break.

I know what you mean. Part of the reason they overreact to losses is because they set their expectations too high before the game. I thought the game could have gone either way, but I officially predicted the Dolphins to win. When you have more realistic expectations, you're going to be less likely to completely overreact when the Browns lose. I like most Browns fans, but their tendency to overreact is something I can't stand about many Browns fans. It seems like myself and only a handful of other fans on this forum have realistic expectations and don't whine and completely overreact when things don't go Cleveland's way.

roger murdock wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
roger murdock wrote:

Way high, way way way behind, fast. The only way Cameron catches that is if he breaks his route completely to compensate for his horrible throw. Cameron flailing his arm and barely tipping the ball with his back arm doesnt count as hitting a receiver in the hands in my book. Cameron has a ridiclous catch radius and Weeden found a spot outside of it.

That INT was definitely partly Weeden's fault, but it could have easily been prevented from happening. Still, that's only one INT that Weeden is partly/mostly to blame for. The first INT was mostly Benjamin's fault and the second one was completely Little's fault.

Last edited by DawgX on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
TypicalBrowns10

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is this still a thread? We obviously know we sucked today. Now lets all drink and then complain after we cant move on offense after Denver just murdered Baltimore.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weedens INT to Little was still an inaccurate pass short of the sticks on third and two. Even if he completes it, thats still a terrible throw.

Watch good quarterbacks play. They make things happen. With Weeden, we make excuses over and over and over. Guys like Rodgers, Luck, Griffin, Kaepernick, Brady, Manning, Wilson, Roethlisberger etc make positive things happen on their own.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roger murdock wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
roger murdock wrote:

Agree. Uncatchable ball.
DawgX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TypicalBrowns10 wrote:
How is this still a thread? We obviously know we sucked today. Now lets all drink and then complain after we cant move on offense after Denver just murdered Baltimore.

The Browns didn't completely suck. On offense they sucked, but that was primarily due to the offensive line. Weeden always had pressure in his face, so the passing game suffered. The OL failed to make proper holes for Richardson to run through. And Cousins single-handedly negated a couple of good plays due to his incompetence.

Cleveland's defense, on the other hand, played very well for the most part.
StewieRules

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weeden got next to NO help from his offensive teammates today - Little has once again unkorked his hands of stone & was God-awful, TB needs to stay on special teams, and Gordon is missed BADLY.

What I cannot figure out for the life of me is Cousins. This guy is hot garbage on his best day, he has NEVER done anything and sucks as bad at guard as he did at tackle - and yet he lingers on the roster like athletes foot, causing grief when you want it least. How is it that Gilkey impressed people enough to get noticed as a late round pick, and then seemingly overnight this slug just takes the spot?

And to think we could've signed Vasquez for not a lot of money - FO fail IMO (and don't talk to me about the injuries to Pinkston or Lauvao because neither of them have done much to impress)

Shwartz got schooled today - but he's young and he will learn from it. TR could've been a factor with anything resembling interior blocking. Frankly if Cousins is starting next week my Chud respect goes down a notch.

It friggin makes my butt twitch that Weeden has 3 picks to start off the stat sheets when 2 of em were on the WR - but thats the way it went.

The bad news is, we're 0-1. The good news - we're tied for 1st in our division Wink
Entropy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roger murdock wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
roger murdock wrote:

way way catchable...way way good enough for an NFL receiver to be expected to catch

Your book is about hating on Weeden, get a new book.

It was 'a little' behind him, 'way way' is a lie.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
roger murdock wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
roger murdock wrote:

Agree. Uncatchable ball.

Disagree, easily catchable --as was evidenced several times in several games today alone.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: