Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Teddy Bridgewater vs Jadeveon Clowney Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83450
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Laughing Only thing different about our offense and cleveland is Cecil+Blackmon>Gordon and Little/Benjamin


Exactly

So thanks for Teddy.
Yeah, but the entire Cleveland defense is better, save for maybe Cyp, and mostly because I don't remember off the top of my head why the Browns' Safeties are.

T.J. Ward and umm... some JAG who plays across from T.J. Ward.


They have a good DL. Mingo, Sheard, Taylor and Rubin? Very good front 4 imo
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42096
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khan I still love you.

However in the city Cleveland our professional teams know a little something about tanking.
_________________
El ramster wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Dude's been here for 8 years and doesn't know that his avi is too big? Not talking


You've been here 7 and still haven't picked a team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45889
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
However in the city Cleveland our professional teams know a little something about tanking.
So we should expect Teddy to go to Cleveland then link up in Jacksonville with whoever we draft this year, after his contract runs out, right?

I'm sorry, that was low. M
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83450
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
However in the city Cleveland our professional teams know a little something about tanking.
So we should expect Teddy to go to Cleveland then link up in Jacksonville with whoever we draft this year, after his contract runs out, right?

I'm sorry, that was low. M


Damn pwny, I knew you were cold-blooded but didnt think you had liquid nitrogen in your veins
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3439
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, what happens if we don't win any games, and the Browns don't win any games. And we lose the Strength of Schedule tiebreaker and pick 2nd because we drew the NFC West?

Crying or Very sad


I don't know why i'm worrying myself with things like this so far in advance. But man, i'd just cry i think.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
green24 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Laughing Only thing different about our offense and cleveland is Cecil+Blackmon>Gordon and Little/Benjamin


Exactly

So thanks for Teddy.
Yeah, but the entire Cleveland defense is better, save for maybe Cyp, and mostly because I don't remember off the top of my head why the Browns' Safeties are.

T.J. Ward and umm... some JAG who plays across from T.J. Ward.


They have a good DL. Mingo, Sheard, Taylor and Rubin? Very good front 4 imo

I was responding to iPwn's post about their safeties.

They run a 3-4, btw.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45889
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
So, what happens if we don't win any games, and the Browns don't win any games.
We play the Browns, so a tie might make that the worst game in NFL history. 0-0 tie for two teams that finish 0-15-1? Laughing
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3439
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
So, what happens if we don't win any games, and the Browns don't win any games.
We play the Browns, so a tie might make that the worst game in NFL history. 0-0 tie for two teams that finish 0-15-1? Laughing


You laugh like you think it couldn't happen. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45889
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I could be okay with 0-15-1. 0-16, not so much.
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3439
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can always say...

Well, you win some, you lose some.



oh wait. nevermind. still can't.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42096
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
However in the city Cleveland our professional teams know a little something about tanking.
So we should expect Teddy to go to Cleveland then link up in Jacksonville with whoever we draft this year, after his contract runs out, right?

I'm sorry, that was low. M


YOU'RE MEAN

I HOPE YOU GO ON A NICE LOOOOOONG WIN STREAK AT THE END OF THE YEAR.
_________________
El ramster wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Dude's been here for 8 years and doesn't know that his avi is too big? Not talking


You've been here 7 and still haven't picked a team.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83450
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
However in the city Cleveland our professional teams know a little something about tanking.
So we should expect Teddy to go to Cleveland then link up in Jacksonville with whoever we draft this year, after his contract runs out, right?

I'm sorry, that was low. M


YOU'RE MEAN

I HOPE YOU GO ON A NICE LOOOOOONG WIN STREAK AT THE END OF THE YEAR.


Laughing

I cant wait to play Cleveland
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spartica4Real


Joined: 26 Jan 2013
Posts: 3782
Location: Louisiana (NS922 on the sig)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Teddy Brigewater as a Jag.

I did not make this (don't want to take credit), but I don't know who did it. I did however resize it to avatar form in case any of you want it.



Code:
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/f2rllt.jpg[/IMG]

_________________


PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)

Adopt a Saint 2014:
Cam Jordan: 3 tackles, 3 passes defended
Joseph Morgan: Absolutely nothing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21487
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teddy Bridgewater as a Jag, made by me

_________________

I hate the Jaguars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dswinton


Joined: 08 Jan 2011
Posts: 847
Location: Northside Duval
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Teddy no doubt, but if we can't land the number 1 pick than we can have Mariota if he comes out.
_________________


"Thanks for the great sig MoJo122-b-21, one of the best alive".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group