Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Falcons on Madden 25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JFalconFan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Falcons on Madden 25 Reply with quote

I have a question but also maybe this thread can be where we talk about the Falcons as they relate to Madden. My question is which play book should I use on d to best resemble our actual D. As of now Im using just regular mult d.

JGold on the Sig

Atlanta Falcons and LSU Tigers all the way!
Lentz33

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Falcons on Madden 25 Reply with quote

JFalconFan wrote:
I have a question but also maybe this thread can be where we talk about the Falcons as they relate to Madden. My question is which play book should I use on d to best resemble our actual D. As of now Im using just regular mult d.

Pats D maybe? Not sure tbh. They are the only Multiple hybrid front D I can think of off th time of my head.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i tried then out first and liked it so im never tested the colts or ravens who also run hybrid. The pats play book has 3 43 sets 2 34 sets a nickel set that i feature a line or jerry babs peters with LBs Spoon Dent and Beirman (who in most plays is just a stand up end that rushes. They also have a regular 335 nickel set where one LB usually rushes (Bman). They then have dime quarter and dollar. Also on the 43 sets usually the LE (Bman) id usually set to stand up rush.

Do you think when I have the choice of one rushing LB I should use Bman or Osi. Keep in mind Im going to the most realistic option.

They have Bman with sone pretty good coverage ratings. 70 zcvg and like low 60s mcvg.

JGold on the Sig

Atlanta Falcons and LSU Tigers all the way!
CarlosAndres

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am i the only one having issues with using updated rosters on connected franchise

Dirty Bird Watch: Thomas DeCoud

Sig and Avy by Jgoldiscool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: