Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Seattle Seahawks @ Carolina Panthers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the fascination of Reese? We have too many stars that need to be paid to spend money on a FB. That's why Robinson was released. We all agree about o-line.

I don't think FB is something the coaches are looking at to be a part of the offense anymore. Someone said it a couple weeks ago that they're going to move to two TE sets or three we sets with single back. I don't necessarily agree with that because that to me is "fixing" what isn't broken. But after watching the game it seems that is the direction they're headed.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
sirensong

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with alot of what you said SOS.

I know Russell scrambling backwards is far from ideal, but I think it all stems from his complete distrust of his OL. If we had a traditional drop back QB in there thats a 10 sack game. I firmly believe Russell thinks he has no where else to go.

The OL is a complete joke, im so sick and tired of this Sweezy crap. Breno got turnstiled by Johnson and Carp was trash as well.

We have 2 quality players on the OL, everyone else is not good enough. Breno you could get by with on a strong OL and Crap has potential but as of right now 3/5 of the OL is garbage.

I want 2-3 OL taken in the 1st 5 rounds of the draft this year, I dont care if they are reaches or not we need to do something!!!! This is laughable and not condusive of being a contending team. I cant stress how much this pisses me off that were still at the exact same point as last year while we spend so many assests on money on luxury adds.
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
What is the fascination of Reese? We have too many stars that need to be paid to spend money on a FB. That's why Robinson was released. We all agree about o-line.

I don't think FB is something the coaches are looking at to be a part of the offense anymore. Someone said it a couple weeks ago that they're going to move to two TE sets or three we sets with single back. I don't necessarily agree with that because that to me is "fixing" what isn't broken. But after watching the game it seems that is the direction they're headed.

Reese is a playmaker at the FB position and a big body with speed. I don't see Lynch hanging around much longer (which pains me to say) if Michael proves he can step into that role. Reese would also eliminate the need for two roster spots to be used (Ware & Coleman). I'm not questioning the FO's decision making. I'm just voicing what I think they MIGHT do and also what I would like. Much similar to my feeling about Colt Lyerla being the prototypical TE for Pete's offense, I feel the same way about Reese.
Plush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BangBang wrote:

clarkfn2284

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
BangBang wrote:
imani wrote:
BangBang wrote:
Plush wrote:
These are the types of wins all good teams need. We faced adversity and did not panick, Carroll included.

The Panthers were one DeAngelo Williams fumble away from winning. Laughing Laughing Laughing

49ers: 27
Seahawks:16

Do you know what a forced fumble is? Do you know what a two minute drill is? Do you remember what happened last year in our house?

Yeah, yeah... I know... that was your Super Bowl, how cute. The previous week we were in Foxboro and played the Game of The Year against the Patriots in the rain. A game in which the defense was on the field for a ridiculous amount of plays. Clearly gassed, having to travel all the way back to the West Coast on a short week and play in your stadium when you were hot.

It was what it was, and we lost, but it wasn't a big deal.

Good thing it wasn't YOUR superbowl....you lost Laughing

I love that this is what you have.....well that and the dreaded "remember what happened in our house last year?"

Because last season has such a bearing on what 2013 will look like. Last I checked Seattle's win last season did nothing for them in winning the division.

okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
Plush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:
imani wrote:
BangBang wrote:
imani wrote:
BangBang wrote:
Plush wrote:
These are the types of wins all good teams need. We faced adversity and did not panick, Carroll included.

The Panthers were one DeAngelo Williams fumble away from winning. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Do you know what a forced fumble is? Do you know what a two minute drill is? Do you remember what happened last year in our house?

Yeah, yeah... I know... that was your Super Bowl, how cute. The previous week we were in Foxboro and played the Game of The Year against the Patriots in the rain. A game in which the defense was on the field for a ridiculous amount of plays. Clearly gassed, having to travel all the way back to the West Coast on a short week and play in your stadium when you were hot.

I love that this is what you have.....well that and the dreaded "remember what happened in our house last year?"

Because last season has such a bearing on what 2013 will look like. Last I checked Seattle's win last season did nothing for them in winning the division.

And winning the division didn't help you in the superbowl bro. Neither team finished with a ring last year.

Niners fans are excuse ridden and ready to bring up past trophies when they lose, and no nonsense and unwilling to hear anything besides reverence when they win. You'll get your shot later in the season, but my money says you lose this time around. Be happy that we don't have harvin.
clarkfn2284

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:
imani wrote:
BangBang wrote:
imani wrote:
BangBang wrote:
Plush wrote:

And winning the division didn't help you in the superbowl bro. Neither team finished with a ring last year.

Niners fans are excuse ridden and ready to bring up past trophies when they lose, and no nonsense and unwilling to hear anything besides reverence when they win. You'll get your shot later in the season, but my money says you lose this time around. Be happy that we don't have harvin.

Thats exactly my point. This season is a clean slate until otherwise seen. It becomes redundant to hear from anyone but a Ravens fan that the Niners didnt win the Super Bowl as if its some kind of a burn or something.

If the Niners lose both games against the Seahawks I couldnt care less as long as at the end of the season they hoist a Lombardi. Is it bothersome in the moment? Sure, but until there is no more next week I dont think about it too much.

Im as pumped up about this game as anybody, but its week 2. Seattle fans and the Seattle area live for Niners week. I honestly do not get the same feeling from most Niner fans. Its ridiculous the hard on the pacific northwest has for the Niners.

I disagree with your thoughts on the results of the game, but thats to be expected. I also disagree about Harvin, nobody knew what he was going to look like in the offense so let's not act like Percy Harvin was the missing link. What we did know about Harvin is that if he could ever stay healthy, he could be dynamic, but he stayed true to what he is.

okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
SoS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure I'll make the next GDT.
sirensong

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:
Plush wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:
imani wrote:
BangBang wrote:
imani wrote:
BangBang wrote:
Plush wrote:

Thats exactly my point. This season is a clean slate until otherwise seen. It becomes redundant to hear from anyone but a Ravens fan that the Niners didnt win the Super Bowl as if its some kind of a burn or something.

If the Niners lose both games against the Seahawks I couldnt care less as long as at the end of the season they hoist a Lombardi. Is it bothersome in the moment? Sure, but until there is no more next week I dont think about it too much.

Im as pumped up about this game as anybody, but its week 2. Seattle fans and the Seattle area live for Niners week. I honestly do not get the same feeling from most Niner fans. Its ridiculous the hard on the pacific northwest has for the Niners.

I disagree with your thoughts on the results of the game, but thats to be expected. I also disagree about Harvin, nobody knew what he was going to look like in the offense so let's not act like Percy Harvin was the missing link. What we did know about Harvin is that if he could ever stay healthy, he could be dynamic, but he stayed true to what he is.

Go back to your forum lol.

Laughing Laughing
klyon7634

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Sure I'll make the next GDT.

Applause

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
imani

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:
Plush wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:
imani wrote:
BangBang wrote:
imani wrote:
BangBang wrote:
Plush wrote:

We live for Niners week? Do tell Laughing

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
SoS

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't you know? Every time we play a playoff caliber team it's apparently our Superbowl Laughing
sirensong

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Didn't you know? Every time we play a playoff caliber team it's apparently our Superbowl Laughing

No no. Its only our superbowl if we wipe the floor with a playoff team, there's no way we can just be better lol.
Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:
Plush wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:
imani wrote:
BangBang wrote:
imani wrote:
BangBang wrote:
Plush wrote:

Lmao we live for Niners week??? That is one of the more dumb things I've heard this week. And believe me, I deal with a lot people saying dumb things where I live. Yes, we get pumped up at the opportunity to knock off a rival and one of the best teams in the NFL, but its not like we think playing the Niners is the only part to our season. We only care about getting a SB. What you're saying could go both ways. We have both sucked in recent memory, and now have young great teams. The media is making this into a huge game. Man, Niner fans are really on their high horse after two good seasons after being terrible for most of the decade. You guys think you're kings. Chill out.

“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
imani

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
imani wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:
Plush wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:
imani wrote:
BangBang wrote:
imani wrote:
BangBang wrote:
Plush wrote:

Lmao we live for Niners week??? That is one of the more dumb things I've heard this week. And believe me, I deal with a lot people saying dumb things where I live. Yes, we get pumped up at the opportunity to knock off a rival and one of the best teams in the NFL, but its not like we think playing the Niners is the only part to our season. We only care about getting a SB. What you're saying could go both ways. We have both sucked in recent memory, and now have young great teams. The media is making this into a huge game. Man, Niner fans are really on their high horse after two good seasons after being terrible for most of the decade. You guys think you're kings. Chill out.

He had some ball on him for coming in here saying that, I'll give him that much.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 26 of 27

Jump to: