Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FB's Michael Robinson & John Conner visiting on Friday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: FB's Michael Robinson & John Conner visiting on Friday Reply with quote

Quote:
“@jwyattsports: Former Seahawks FB Michael Robinson is scheduled to visit the #Titans on Friday, source confirms. He's a 7-year veteran”

This is probably just checking the market but I wish we'd sign him. He's still a good to great FB and a huge upgrade over Johnson.

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones

Last edited by ttitansfan4life on Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
UTMoc10

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Former Seahawks FB Michael Robinson visiting tomorrow Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Quote:
“@jwyattsports: Former Seahawks FB Michael Robinson is scheduled to visit the #Titans on Friday, source confirms. He's a 7-year veteran”

This is probably just checking the market but I wish we'd sign him. He's still a good to great FB and a huge upgrade over Johnson.

Johnson hasn't been practicing due to an injury. Wouldn't be surprised to see Robinson signed.
Kendall Wright - 25 catches 223 yards, 3TD
Damian Stafford - 3 tackles
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind this move at all. He is good out of the backfield catching, and if I recall correctly he is quite good at blocking. I also wouldn't be mad if we went out and talked to John Conner. On hardknocks every time I saw him he was destroying the opponent leading the way

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MdTitansFan56 wrote:
I wouldn't mind this move at all. He is good out of the backfield catching, and if I recall correctly he is quite good at blocking. I also wouldn't be mad if we went out and talked to John Conner. On hardknocks every time I saw him he was destroying the opponent leading the way

Yea he was clearly the better FB. Charles looked horrible trying to block. Versatility and Special Teams was the only reason he won the job.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
“@terrymc13: #Titans will not be signing FB Michael Robinson today. Robinson visited today.”

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
“@jwyattsports: Former #Jets and #Bengals FB John Conner also visited the #Titans, in addition to former #Seahawks FB Michael Robinson”

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
coleman51

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea why Conner isn't on a team, he's a poor mans Vontae Leach, at least in my eyes.

Quote:
@jwyattsports 1h
#Titans safety Bernard Pollard on #Chiefs: “I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."

RIP Stylish313
Ockham

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coleman51 wrote:
I have no idea why Conner isn't on a team, he's a poor mans Vontae Leach, at least in my eyes.

I don't know why Vonta Leach isn't on the team. We had an opportunity when he became a free agent. (Before he went to Ravens the first time)

stallyns wrote:
Cortland Finnegan signs with the Rams, the division just got classier.
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ockham wrote:
coleman51 wrote:

I don't know why Vonta Leach isn't on the team. We had an opportunity when he became a free agent. (Before he went to Ravens the first time)

I wish he was. I signed him on Madden in my franchise and he straight destroys people haha. would be nice to have in real life. That said I'd love a Conner signing

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: