Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Other Games Thread - Week 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
big_palooka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going for NE. Former Duck Blount finally found a home were the coach is letting him play. Love watching him run the ball.

And seriously. This Pats team is interesting. They don't have the usual names. I honestly don't know half the players on that team now, but they get it done.
CrapTakula

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Going for NE. Former Duck Blount finally found a home were the coach is letting him play. Love watching him run the ball.

And seriously. This Pats team is interesting. They don't have the usual names. I honestly don't know half the players on that team now, but they get it done.

I know one of the players on that team:

I'd rather Manning than him.
but either way, I'm NFC all the way this super bowl.

Bolansho Boro Begoz
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Seattle loses next week, I'm not watching the Super Bowl. The other 3 teams are my 3 least favorites.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Dat Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

No way. I cannot stand Manning since he's been a Bronco. Tom Brady has grown on me the last few years. NE to the end... of Sunday. Then hopefully Seattle takes it all.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

Tuck rule is a just a distant memory of when the Raiders could actually compete in this league. I'm over it.

I like Brady honestly. And listening to Bronco fans gloat over a Superbowl win for the next 20 years doesn't sound fun so…… Go Pats!

SF and Seattle have slowly become teams full of loud mouth punks. Really can't stand either of them. Though Frank Gore deserves a Superbowl ring. Class act of a player.

And hey…. watching Crabtree win a ring and remembering how the Raiders drafted DHB over him is always fun.
CrapTakula

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get what your'e saying, I just know enough Pats fans and have my own (possibly irrational) hate for them that I can't stand the thought of them winning another. I just really can't stand their QB, he has always rubbed me wrong.

I grew up a 9'ers fan (because the Raiders were on a road trip when I was born in Oakland) and now I live in Seattle, so I'm definitely on that side of the fence this year now that my Raiders are out.

Also, Seattle fans are pretty cool. Most seem to really love their team and not be like they were in San Diego when I lived there.

Bolansho Boro Begoz
big_palooka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrapTakula wrote:
I get what your'e saying, I just know enough Pats fans and have my own (possibly irrational) hate for them that I can't stand the thought of them winning another. I just really can't stand their QB, he has always rubbed me wrong.

I grew up a 9'ers fan (because the Raiders were on a road trip when I was born in Oakland) and now I live in Seattle, so I'm definitely on that side of the fence this year now that my Raiders are out.

Also, Seattle fans are pretty cool. Most seem to really love their team and not be like they were in San Diego when I lived there.

Actual Seattle fans or this collection of bandwagon fans?

I mean seriously. I never saw Seattle fans EVER in the south. And now I see everyone on that bandwagon. It's nauseating.
CrapTakula

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about fans outside of the Seattle area, but here, they seem to have a pretty passionate fan base. The whole town is green and blue right now, it's pretty impressive.

Bolansho Boro Begoz
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
If Seattle loses next week, I'm not watching the Super Bowl. The other 3 teams are my 3 least favorites.

I'll only watch it to have SF lose. If SD and SF had made it, I would've only turned it on for the commercials LOL. Puppy Bowl til I die!!

PM sig requests.
Chali21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Russel Wilson and my family is full of inner fans so I'm okay with either NFC team. (In fact I liked most of the NFC teams in the playoffs this year).

I can't stand Brady, he is such a whiner (Almost as bad as Cam). And I hate hearing the media blow him up as the GOAT take the game against the colts, LeGarett Blount gets 4 TDs and a ton of yards but the only thing I see on TV is how Brady was the reason they won..Not you know that Luck threw 4 INTs...

The Broncos I don't I am slightly more okay with seeing as this team is here because of Mannining who I actually like a lot. When he retires I'm pretty sure they're coming back to earth.

Either way I'm pretty confident that whoever Represents the NFC will win the Super Bowl.

On the Raider's Staff
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Its like they're too incompetent to know they're incompetent.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
I love Russel Wilson and my family is full of inner fans so I'm okay with either NFC team. (In fact I liked most of the NFC teams in the playoffs this year).

I can't stand Brady, he is such a whiner (Almost as bad as Cam). And I hate hearing the media blow him up as the GOAT take the game against the colts, LeGarett Blount gets 4 TDs and a ton of yards but the only thing I see on TV is how Brady was the reason they won..Not you know that Luck threw 4 INTs...

The Broncos I don't I am slightly more okay with seeing as this team is here because of Mannining who I actually like a lot. When he retires I'm pretty sure they're coming back to earth.

Either way I'm pretty confident that whoever Represents the NFC will win the Super Bowl.

Huh? I saw none of that? In fact, all I heard is how the Pats didn't need Brady to be Brady in the game and showed an old school football win.

Heck, even Brady was humble and excited to glow over the game plan, his Oline and RBs.
ch8878

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Actual Seattle fans or this collection of bandwagon fans?

I mean seriously. I never saw Seattle fans EVER in the south. And now I see everyone on that bandwagon. It's nauseating.

I have to agree with him on that.

Seahawk fans here to now.

When did Seahawks become the trendy team? Kind of like the Miami Heat.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:

+1. Blount is a beast.

Pretty amazing what they're doing with smaller receivers like Edelman and Amendola and a bunch of inexperienced receivers and TEs.

Then there was the Hernandez stuff, then Wilfork out for the year, Gronk injured again, etc.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.N.E.

Anyone but New England.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
oakdb36

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:

I like Brady honestly. And listening to Bronco fans gloat over a Superbowl win for the next 20 years doesn't sound fun so…… Go Pats!

But listening to the already obnoxious Pats fans if they win another one sounds fun? I just realized there's no team i hate more than the Pats. I'm 100% rooting for the Broncos this week.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 54 of 59

Jump to: