Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

W1 GDT: Atlanta Falcons (0-0) vs. New Orleans Saints (0-0)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want to be Swoosh's new roommate?
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
No........................
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

GSUeagles14

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
One thing I will say is that Matt Ryan is a really good QB. But he has got to learn better pocket presence. He panics under pressure from the inside instead of side stepping and looking down field like Brees or eli. Maybe he just can't do that but sometimes QBs have to do whatever they can to make their Oline look good and it looks like this will be one of those years for Ryan.

Funny you say that... I dont think Ryan has ever had a "good" line while hes been here, but im pretty sure weve been near the bottom in sacks allowed every year.

With that said, he does need to improve on his movement in the pocket.
falcfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tech2186 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:
relax guys. every lost to the saints hurts but they needed this more than us. paytons 1st game back, in the superdome, there is no way were winning this 1.

Um what?

whats the question?
Lentz33

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

falcfan4life wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:
relax guys. every lost to the saints hurts but they needed this more than us. paytons 1st game back, in the superdome, there is no way were winning this 1.

Um what?

whats the question?

No way we're winning this one? We could have easily won this one. Also he was asking you what you were talking about, because what you said made no sense.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:

Um what?

whats the question?

No way we're winning this one? We could have easily won this one. Also he was asking you what you were talking about, because what you said made no sense.

we could have easily won a few games against the saints and didnt. how many close games have we lost to the saints. i think someone posted the record earlier, we are 12-3 against brees and payton. whats not to understand? i wanted the win just as bad as everyone the odds were stacked. game 1 in the superdome, the return of sean payton after a year of suspension. whats the better stor, even with payton the saints cant pull off the victory or the saints win in sean paytons return. not sure whats confusing ya'll
Lentz33

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

falcfan4life wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:

Um what?

whats the question?

we could have easily won a few games against the saints and didnt. how many close games have we lost to the saints. i think someone posted the record earlier, we are 12-3 against brees and payton. whats not to understand? i wanted the win just as bad as everyone the odds were stacked. game 1 in the superdome, the return of sean payton after a year of suspension. whats the better stor, even with payton the saints cant pull off the victory or the saints win in sean paytons return. not sure whats confusing ya'll

I'd reply to this... but I'm pretty sure you just threw your hands at your keyboard and hoped for words.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:

Um what?

whats the question?

I'd reply to this... but I'm pretty sure you just threw your hands at your keyboard and hoped for words.

wow. is that your come back? you obviously know what it meant but dont worry im not taking it personal. im still upset about the game too. feel free to do a spell check and let me know where i need improvements.
Lentz33

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

falcfan4life wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:

Um what?

whats the question?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:

Um what?

whats the question?

you win buddy
Lentz33

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

falcfan4life wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:

Um what?

whats the question?

you win buddy

Can't bring up a point if I don't understand you Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i now realize why i only observed for all these years
Lentz33

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

falcfan4life wrote:

I'm not trying to be an a-hole. Haha.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:
tech2186 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:

Um what?

whats the question?

you win buddy

Can't bring up a point if I don't understand you Laughing

what is there not to understand? after looking back you were the 1 who posted the 12-3 record correct? you know we lose a lot of close games to the saints. this 1, although it seemed close, was almost impossible to win. 1st game of the season against new orleans, in new orleans, and sean paytons 1st game back since being suspended. did the odds not seem stacked against us?
falcfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
falcfan4life wrote:

I'm not trying to be an a-hole. Haha.

"I'd reply to this... but I'm pretty sure you just threw your hands at your keyboard and hoped for words"

your not?
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine if Ryan actually had an elite O-Line

Ahh wishful thinking.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually agree that even though this was a tough loss to stomach, it was almost expected.

Everyone be honest with themselves, did you actually think that we would win both games against the Saints this year? We have a horrible record against Brees/Peyton, especially in New Orleans. Just because we have played them close for a lot of years doesn't mean that we expected the team to win. Hell, I thought it would have been a lot worse with all the factors playing against us(Peyton's first game back, 1st game of season in NO, rookie corners vs Brees, our new o-line). It doesn't mean that I/or anyone else thinks we have a bad team. It's just looking at the past, and the new factors, and playing the odds, which ended up being right.

Now we should be encouraged in the fact that we played pretty well against Brees, and only held him to 23 points, and the fact that some of the passing weapons showed up. This loss doesn't damper the season at all. We have a tough game at home against the Rams next week, but it should be winnable and could start us on a winning streak. Next six games are vs Rams, @ Dolphins, vs Patriots, vs Jets, vs Bucs, and @ Cardinals.

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 25 of 27

Jump to: