Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Forget The Titans : Steelers vs. Titans GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwhickok wrote:
TitanTuff wrote:
I think it boils down to being out-coached.

Good game, tough break on the injuries.

I don't think it boils down to being "out coached" in the sense that the Titans are the better coaches. I think the Titans coaching staff did enough to get the W. I think had we had a legit running game effort today and Todd Haley did a better job calling plays, 14 points would not have been enough, and no, I don't think the titans were capable of scoring more. But I would agree that we were out coached in the sense our coaches did not do enough to keep up momentum and didn't do a good job with putting the right guys on the field from the get go.

The better quality team isn't always the team that wins the game. But the team that performs better is, I would agree the titans as a whole performed better.

Please stop dude. Youve been blindly trashing the Titans all week and now you arent even giving credit where it is due.

The Titans were clearly better in every facet, and until proven otherwise, they ARE the better team. The first game of a season can be misleading since alot of people will look at it and assume it will be the norm...but thats not always the case.

The better team isnt always the team that wins. Okay...but the better team won today. By week 8, the Steelers may be viewed as the better team, but its week 1, and as of week 1, the Titans are better than we are.

Madden 25 Steelers Franchise
3rivers

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwhickok wrote:
TN4life wrote:
wwhickok wrote:
It sucks that we just lost to a completely garbage team like Tennesee, we are going to lose by 5 touchdowns next week

Garbage team? Lol. Did you even see how bad you guys sucked today?

Yes, yes I did. We played even worse than that garbage team. How sad is that (btw don't take it personal TN, I'm just frustrated).

You will find out how sad as the season progresses Idea
wwhickok

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
wwhickok wrote:
TitanTuff wrote:
I think it boils down to being out-coached.

Good game, tough break on the injuries.

I don't think it boils down to being "out coached" in the sense that the Titans are the better coaches. I think the Titans coaching staff did enough to get the W. I think had we had a legit running game effort today and Todd Haley did a better job calling plays, 14 points would not have been enough, and no, I don't think the titans were capable of scoring more. But I would agree that we were out coached in the sense our coaches did not do enough to keep up momentum and didn't do a good job with putting the right guys on the field from the get go.

The better quality team isn't always the team that wins the game. But the team that performs better is, I would agree the titans as a whole performed better.

Please stop dude. Youve been blindly trashing the Titans all week and now you arent even giving credit where it is due.

The Titans were clearly better in every facet, and until proven otherwise, they ARE the better team. The first game of a season can be misleading since alot of people will look at it and assume it will be the norm...but thats not always the case.

The better team isnt always the team that wins. Okay...but the better team won today. By week 8, the Steelers may be viewed as the better team, but its week 1, and as of week 1, the Titans are better than we are.

EXCUSE ME, but my comments weren't meant to trash the Titans at all. They played better than us, all I'm saying is that I don't think we were outcoached in the sense that their coaching staff is actually better. I did acknowledge they were better yesterday.

Excuse me for speaking my opinion 43, I see you do that all the time.

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
Strive to be Leah Strong! May God continue to Bless you Leah Still!
stillersenat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, it's over. Everybody stop with the comments about comments and all that mish mash.

Football only please.

CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
FutureIsWhite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as i hate the steelers, you have to respect them. Classy organazation and another hard fought battle. Other then a few of your arrogant , no respect fans, football just wouldnt be the same with out the black and yellow. Anyways I wish yall the best moving forward and I hope your season goes up from here. Once miller and bell come back I think your offense will really open up and when that happens the afc will be on notice. Your defense is as good as always and will be until mr richard puts up his clipboard. Good luck and do me a favor and hold cincy to minimal points, I'm going against someone who has dalton and giovani.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27
Page 27 of 27

Jump to: