Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Forget The Titans : Steelers vs. Titans GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bobikus


Joined: 07 Jun 2009
Posts: 8545
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
If you guys get the onside, you WILL score and end up winning.


We won't get it. That requires competence and luck on STs, which we tend to have neither.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wwhickok


Joined: 27 Nov 2012
Posts: 12094
Location: Montgomery, PA aka Steeler Nation!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruskie, excuse, you thin skinned Steeler troll, but it might be time for you to go away now.
_________________


Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok


Last edited by wwhickok on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FourThreeMafia


Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 48939
Location: East of Sixburgh
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobikus wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
If you guys get the onside, you WILL score and end up winning.


We won't get it. That requires competence and luck on STs, which we tend to have neither.


Perfect kick actually.
_________________
SCPackersFan wrote:
I hold nothing against blue-collar people and I respect/admire them for doing what they do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 37721
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was as perfect a kick as you can ask for.

Major props to you guys for never giving up and having a shot at winning. Good luck this season, and hopefulky the injuries are minor.
_________________

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanLegend


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 3035
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe the Titans won, but I loved seeing a classic Titans/Steelers game. Reminded me of the early 2000s.

I don't hate Pittsburgh like most Titans fans, and actually want them to do well. Really like Roethlisberger as well.

Hopefully injuries will stop piling up on Pittsburgh. Enjoyed the game, and thanks for the classiness from your fans.
_________________
Adopted Titans:

Left Tackle Michael Roos
Defensive Tackle Jurrell Casey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShooterMcGavin


Joined: 23 Jul 2012
Posts: 1441
Location: Pittsburgh
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next week's Cincinnati game should be fun.......
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wwhickok


Joined: 27 Nov 2012
Posts: 12094
Location: Montgomery, PA aka Steeler Nation!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sucks that we just lost to a completely garbage team like Tennesee, we are going to lose by 5 touchdowns next week
_________________


Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mesa_Titan


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 55120
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game, guys.
_________________

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
wwhickok


Joined: 27 Nov 2012
Posts: 12094
Location: Montgomery, PA aka Steeler Nation!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
Good game, guys.


Thank you..but we both know that it wasn't.
_________________


Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1BackInBlackFan


Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Posts: 6938
Location: Cutch for B2B MVP, PA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truly a pathetic performance by that offense. A few yards away from going up 9-0 but the crucial fumble and it was all downhill from there.
_________________


Many thanks to UniversalAuthor on the reigning MVP's sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wwhickok


Joined: 27 Nov 2012
Posts: 12094
Location: Montgomery, PA aka Steeler Nation!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1BackInBlackFan wrote:
Truly a pathetic performance by that offense. A few yards away from going up 9-0 but the crucial fumble and it was all downhill from there.



It's going to be a long season for the Steelers. After seeing this game, knowing that I predicted us to go 12-4...I can't honestly say I see a SINGLE GAME our offense can win on our schedule.
_________________


Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 10792
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwhickok wrote:
Ruskin you can [inappropriate/removed] the [bleep] up now


Do that again and you get a warning.
_________________


Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth but the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanLegend


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 3035
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwhickok wrote:
1BackInBlackFan wrote:
Truly a pathetic performance by that offense. A few yards away from going up 9-0 but the crucial fumble and it was all downhill from there.



It's going to be a long season for the Steelers. After seeing this game, knowing that I predicted us to go 12-4...I can't honestly say I see a SINGLE GAME our offense can win on our schedule.


It's just week 1, my friend. In 2008, the Titans BARELY beat the Jaguars(who went 5-11 that year) 17-10, and ended up going 13-3.

The first game doesn't dictate the whole season. Don't let it get you down too much, nor should us Titans fans let a win get us up too much.
_________________
Adopted Titans:

Left Tackle Michael Roos
Defensive Tackle Jurrell Casey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wwhickok


Joined: 27 Nov 2012
Posts: 12094
Location: Montgomery, PA aka Steeler Nation!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
wwhickok wrote:
Ruskin you can [inappropriate/removed] the [bleep] up now


Do that again and you get a warning.


Mk. As for the "innappropriate" part, that was an accidental typo from an Iphone..

As for the rest, I'm not going to apologize for being straight with an antagonizing little troll.[/i]
_________________


Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok


Last edited by wwhickok on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wwhickok


Joined: 27 Nov 2012
Posts: 12094
Location: Montgomery, PA aka Steeler Nation!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
wwhickok wrote:
1BackInBlackFan wrote:
Truly a pathetic performance by that offense. A few yards away from going up 9-0 but the crucial fumble and it was all downhill from there.



It's going to be a long season for the Steelers. After seeing this game, knowing that I predicted us to go 12-4...I can't honestly say I see a SINGLE GAME our offense can win on our schedule.


It's just week 1, my friend. In 2008, the Titans BARELY beat the Jaguars(who went 5-11 that year) 17-10, and ended up going 13-3.

The first game doesn't dictate the whole season. Don't let it get you down too much, nor should us Titans fans let a win get us up too much.


Losses always get me down, I'll be ticked off for the next 7 days.

On the bright side, EVERY TEAM in the AFC North lost in Week 1.
_________________


Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 25 of 27

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group