Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Minnesota Vikings @ Detroit Lions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
Detroit wins
63%
 63%  [ 30 ]
Minnesota wins
36%
 36%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 47

WillieYoungSon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
LOL....some of the Viking fans are saying Detroit was opportunistic in this win.

Yeah, that's what I would call it. From the refs to the dumb@#$ plays...very opportunistic. If Minnesota couldn't win that one, they are going to have a tough year.
theuntouchable

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
LOL....some of the Viking fans are saying Detroit was opportunistic in this win.

I was rather enjoying that as well especially the whining over officiating considering hiw the first half officiating went.. Some even went as far as to say it was a game they should have won ..... the Lions dominated this game but kept it much closer than it was by way of stupid penalties and stupid mistakes. Vikings had no business winning this game.

MathMan wrote:
anyone around?

I feel..so cold.
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gosh guys, i try so hard to give you the benefit of doubts and have certainly showed my support over the YEARS for DET and your fanbase's struggles, but now your comments go toward criticizing MINN fans and their views, instead of just talking football and getting your first win of the season.

and then you take offense when your fanbase is called out by other teams. don't you see how you perpetuate it? and don't worry about who started it first yada yada yada, ask yourself who has the ability to stop it.

but whatever, i've tried to be a good sport through this whole week and game today, i can feel good about that.

good luck next week, see ya around.

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
gosh guys, i try so hard to give you the benefit of doubts and have certainly showed my support over the YEARS for DET and your fanbase's struggles, but now your comments go toward criticizing MINN fans and their views, instead of just talking football and getting your first win of the season.

and then you take offense when your fanbase is called out by other teams. don't you see how you perpetuate it? and don't worry about who started it first yada yada yada, ask yourself who has the ability to stop it.

but whatever, i've tried to be a good sport through this whole week and game today, i can feel good about that.

Preach to your people. Having a troll in here during game doesn't help

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
stylish313

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:

And our forum has shown you nothing but respect. If what we say doesn't apply to you, why worry about it?
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem is they are in denial. They are not giving credit where it is due. Comments like Detroit still has ton of question marks while acting like they don't. Or comments like Detroit played a poor game. No Detroit was DOMINANT with many mental mistakes.

They did whatever they wanted on offense and stopped THEMSELves many times

Minny easily has more questions following this game

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
DetroitPride26

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:

I think everyone is just a little excited. Thats all Very Happy
Louis Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think some just feel justified after a number of viking fans ran their mouths.

Sig by Smack

2014 ADOPT-A-LION: DEVIN TAYLOR
adamjace

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detfan782004 wrote:
If anyone has anything they want included in the OP for Week 2 GDT PM me and I will include it in the writeup.

I know MantoBeat has a video he will do weekly

I'll be at the game next week, in the visiting section, with my stafford jersey!! #golions

Donald Driver is top 3 receiver.
DetroitPride26

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny how people are already saying how dirty Suh is off that dumb block...some people just love to hate...it's hilarious.
Louis Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who cares what anyone thinks.

Sig by Smack

2014 ADOPT-A-LION: DEVIN TAYLOR
detfan782004

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DetroitPride26 wrote:
Funny how people are already saying how dirty Suh is off that dumb block...some people just love to hate...it's hilarious.

Lazy attempt at block somehow equals intent to injure

AAL DT- C Reid
AAL MLB- Tulloch
diehardlionfan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:

So Viking fans aren't allowed to be criticized when their comments are off base?

Of course we take offence given the weekly comments of others. It seems there's a huge double standard and its been that way for years. Other teams fans are free to take cheap shots against the Lions and their fan base but heaven forbid we point out they're wrong or comment in OUR forum about their foolishness.

That's really unfortunate and I'm sorry you feel that way. You have been a good sport but that certainly doesn't mean the other Viking fans have been.

Sig by El Ramster

Team Stylish
DetroitPride26

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diehardlionfan wrote:
vike daddy wrote:

So Viking fans aren't allowed to be criticized when their comments are off base?

Of course we take offence given the weekly comments of others. It seems there's a huge double standard and its been that way for years. Other teams fans are free to take cheap shots against the Lions and their fan base but heaven forbid we point out they're wrong or comment in OUR forum about their foolishness.

That's really unfortunate and I'm sorry you feel that way. You have been a good sport but that certainly doesn't mean the other Viking fans have been.

Well said
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe it is just me but after watching this game, especially the first half, the least of my worries is the opposing team's fanbase being off base. Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 47 of 49

Jump to: