Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Titans 16, Steelers 9 - Road to 16-0 begins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 52, 53, 54  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 26070
Location: Props to Smack on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sidenote: Chargers are currently out physicallying the Texans. This is encouraging.
_________________

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 0 receptions, 0 yards, 0 touchdowns
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
stylish313


Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Posts: 15019
Location: Flat Rock, Mi
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
stylish313 wrote:


How did Warford look?
As a Lions fan, I feel like you can answer that better than us. Laughing

But Warmack looked good. Powerful, strong at the point of attack. He still has a bit to go in the mental aspect, but he is a gigantic improvement over whoever we lined up at RG last year.
Beat me to my edit Laughing

Chance has gotta go All-Pro. My reputation depends on it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
ttitansfan4life


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 24289
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Sidenote: Chargers are currently out physicallying the Texans. This is encouraging.


I pray they lose and then we smack them in the mouth next week.
_________________
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 26070
Location: Props to Smack on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

21-7 at halftime. This is crazy.
_________________

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 0 receptions, 0 yards, 0 touchdowns
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
-Munch-


Joined: 26 Sep 2011
Posts: 3005
Location: Tennessee
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Sidenote: Chargers are currently out physicallying the Texans. This is encouraging.


I pray they lose and then we smack them in the mouth next week.


I was thinking, no way the Texans lose 2 in a row though right? If they lose tonight they'll be EXTRA pissed next week.... But then I thought, screw it, football is football and the thought of the Texans being 0-2 and us being 2-0 is so glorious I can barely stand it
_________________
Welcome Whisenhunt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TwoToneBlue


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 6917
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Munch- wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Sidenote: Chargers are currently out physicallying the Texans. This is encouraging.


I pray they lose and then we smack them in the mouth next week.


I was thinking, no way the Texans lose 2 in a row though right? If they lose tonight they'll be EXTRA pissed next week.... But then I thought, screw it, football is football and the thought of the Texans being 0-2 and us being 2-0 is so glorious I can barely stand it


That was my first thought as well.

But I think our team will still be hungry because the media is making our game about how bad Pittsburgh was and not about how well we played. Because it makes no sense to think we had anything to do with them playing poorly.
_________________
"That's a piece of it.."
-Ken Whisenhunt's answer to life's hardest questions

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR
2) Sammie Hill NT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ttitansfan4life


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 24289
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texans D hasn't looked good.
_________________
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ttitansfan4life


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 24289
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm loving this Laughing
_________________
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TitanTuff


Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 926
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

28-7 so far. I am seriously digging this. The announcers keep talking about Texans doing bad against elite QBs. Translation: they will do good against Locker. I think the loss gets in their heads. I hope Ed Reed is sidelined next Sunday too.

They are getting man handled. That has GOT to leave a mark.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Titan Jake Locker 10

2014 Adopt-A-Titan Zach Mettenberger 7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titansNvolsR#1


Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 12057
Location: Kuwait City
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I'm more worried about the Chargers than before this game started. Laughing
_________________
My Student wrote:
Give your girlfriend my number, Mr. Garrett. I may be 12, but she deserves a real man. Not someone that gives homework in Math and Science the same night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TwoToneBlue


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 6917
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Now I'm more worried about the Chargers than before this game started. Laughing


I've always been worried. They always play a flawless game against us.
_________________
"That's a piece of it.."
-Ken Whisenhunt's answer to life's hardest questions

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR
2) Sammie Hill NT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanTuff


Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 926
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Now I'm more worried about the Chargers than before this game started. Laughing


I've always been worried. They always play a flawless game against us.



No doubt. I hope we still have momentum going into our first home game.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Titan Jake Locker 10

2014 Adopt-A-Titan Zach Mettenberger 7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TwoToneBlue


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 6917
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanTuff wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Now I'm more worried about the Chargers than before this game started. Laughing


I've always been worried. They always play a flawless game against us.



No doubt. I hope we still have momentum going into our first home game.


If we can somehow be 2-0, the crowd will be insane I bet.
_________________
"That's a piece of it.."
-Ken Whisenhunt's answer to life's hardest questions

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR
2) Sammie Hill NT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanTuff


Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 926
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
TitanTuff wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Now I'm more worried about the Chargers than before this game started. Laughing


I've always been worried. They always play a flawless game against us.



No doubt. I hope we still have momentum going into our first home game.


If we can somehow be 2-0, the crowd will be insane I bet.



If the Eagles play them as hard as they did the Skins tonight...the Chargers may be 1-1 when they come to LP. Either way, hopefully week 2 will wear them out.

Beating the Texans is first up. We can do it.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Titan Jake Locker 10

2014 Adopt-A-Titan Zach Mettenberger 7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 26070
Location: Props to Smack on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hate the Texans so much.
_________________

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 0 receptions, 0 yards, 0 touchdowns
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 53 of 54

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group