Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 1 GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay Packers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who takes it?
San Francisco 49ers
74%
 74%  [ 29 ]
Green Bay Packers
25%
 25%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 39

UofMfan909

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LftCoastPackFan wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 1m
Jim Harbaugh said Packers OLB Clay Matthews will be in need of some image repair after his open-handed "slap" of Joe Staley.

Quote:
Quote:
CSN 49ers News ‏@CSN49ers 44s
Classic Harbaugh riff on the Staley-Matthews incident. "If you're gonna go to the face, come with some knuckles..." #49ersTalk

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Didnít Harbaugh break his hand when he punched Jim Kelly for calling him a baby? He was a baby then, and still is.

At least daddy produced one son who wins and loses with class, JOHN Harbaugh.

i can tell class is one of your fundamental guiding principles. good game, bud! i have particularly enjoyed the last three between our teams. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also want to mention that kudos to Whitner(I believe it was him) who made a great tackle on Cobb to prevent him from going out of bounds.
LftCoastPackFan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UofMfan909 wrote:
LftCoastPackFan wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Jim Harbaugh said Packers OLB Clay Matthews will be in need of some image repair after his open-handed "slap" of Joe Staley.

Quote:
Quote:
Classic Harbaugh riff on the Staley-Matthews incident. "If you're gonna go to the face, come with some knuckles..." #49ersTalk

Didnít Harbaugh break his hand when he punched Jim Kelly for calling him a baby? He was a baby then, and still is.

i can tell class is one of your fundamental guiding principles. good game, bud! i have particularly enjoyed the last three between our teams. Very Happy
It is...and I can see not that much here. It was a good game, big boy football at it's best.

Regular season wins are nice, but post season is where you make your bones in this league, GB is only 2 seasons removed from winning it all. My Super Bowl hats and swag are still in great shape, can you say the same? Laughing
rudyZ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LftCoastPackFan wrote:
UofMfan909 wrote:
LftCoastPackFan wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

It is...and I can see not that much here. It was a good game, big boy football at it's best.

Regular season wins are nice, but post season is where you make your bones in this league, GB is only 2 seasons removed from winning it all. My Super Bowl hats and swag are still in great shape, can you say the same? Laughing

I'll go to Nigeria to get myself a "Superbowl 47 Winner 49ers" cap...

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LftCoastPackFan wrote:

Well, I don't know why exactly Harbaugh got mad, but you can't excuse him of not "knuckling" up Laughing .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys.

Long time member, very infrequent poster but I read the forums religiously and I just want to say how classy you guys were the previous week and for winning graciously. You have one hell if a team and Kaepernick is just flat out good.

Good luck with the rest of the season and im sure we'll see you in January.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LftCoastPackFan wrote:
UofMfan909 wrote:
LftCoastPackFan wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Not quite sure about how "swag" Question my shirts are but I have 5 of them.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LftCoastPackFan wrote:
UofMfan909 wrote:
LftCoastPackFan wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Regular season wins are nice, but post season is w vhere you make your bones in this league, GB is only 2 seasons removed from winning it all. My Super Bowl hats and swag are still in great shape, can you say the same? Laughing
sounds as if someones salty about the loss. You know, there's a cream you can get for that pain on your backside. Nothing you say will change the fact that this season your team is 0-1 to start the season.

Walter Redskins on the sig.
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LftCoastPackFan wrote:
If you're still sore about the loss - post about it elsewhere please. There're Seahawks fans that we need to be annoyed by this week. The double-fisting of nonsense is unbearable.

Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 26th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #25, Eddie George: 51
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 578
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LftCoastPackFan wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Laughing This is funny considering the one who was most unsportsmanlike (the very opposite of classy) was number 52 in green and yellow...dirty hit and throwing punches afterward?! Clay should have been kicked out of the game. How much different might the game have been then?
UofMfan909

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
LftCoastPackFan wrote:
UofMfan909 wrote:
LftCoastPackFan wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

I'll go to Nigeria to get myself a "Superbowl 47 Winner 49ers" cap...

discount merchandise FTW

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why I like these so much. I listened to the ones in preseason games as well. This shows how much Whitner is involved with developing Reid.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micd-Up-Donte-Whitner-vs-Packers/b2d84939-823b-4224-9b43-bc323807b3de

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ataal wrote:
I don't know why I like these so much. I listened to the ones in preseason games as well. This shows how much Whitner is involved with developing Reid.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micd-Up-Donte-Whitner-vs-Packers/b2d84939-823b-4224-9b43-bc323807b3de

But, but, but... Whitner isn't that good and we need to find a replacement soon! Rolling Eyes

In all seriousness, he was handed the keys to the secondary when we signed him. He's an incredibly cerebral safety, a vicious hitter and an unbelievable tackler in the open field. One of the reasons we aren't suffering from the Goldson loss is because we have Whitner back there guiding Reid along.

Whitner's only deficiency is in coverage, and that's simply because he's a short guy with no ball skills. Still, I love him on our team and think he's ridiculously underrated.
Ataal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BangBang wrote:
Ataal wrote:

But, but, but... Whitner isn't that good and we need to find a replacement soon! Rolling Eyes

In all seriousness, he was handed the keys to the secondary when we signed him. He's an incredibly cerebral safety, a vicious hitter and an unbelievable tackler in the open field. One of the reasons we aren't suffering from the Goldson loss is because we have Whitner back there guiding Reid along.

Whitner's only deficiency is in coverage, and that's simply because he's a short guy with no ball skills. Still, I love him on our team and think he's ridiculously underrated.

Yeah, Whitner has been the guy that gets a lot of guff for his mistakes and almost no praise for his successes. He's saved our bacon on multiple occasions. Could we do better? Absolutely, but I agree, he's underrated by many.

I like these mic'd up videos because you see a side of the game that you don't get to see when you're watching it live.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BangBang wrote:
Ataal wrote:

I would tend to give you a high five on this.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 58 of 60

Jump to: