Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 1 GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Green Bay Packers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who takes it?
San Francisco 49ers
74%
 74%  [ 29 ]
Green Bay Packers
25%
 25%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 39

J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 1m
Jim Harbaugh said Packers OLB Clay Matthews will be in need of some image repair after his open-handed "slap" of Joe Staley.

Quote:
Quote:
CSN 49ers News ‏@CSN49ers 44s
Classic Harbaugh riff on the Staley-Matthews incident. "If you're gonna go to the face, come with some knuckles..." #49ersTalk

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
Psychlone wrote:
Just sticking with the classy GB posters. The others are just getting us ready with dealing with Seattle's forum. Interesting week we got coming Laughing

The most classless fans in the NFL. If you're a chickens fan and you are reading this, yeah you're ugly and I hope you stub your toe.
Dont generalize us all. Every team has bad apples. We just have more because we have the biggest fanbase on FF.

IMO, the Packers lost this game. Lacy doesn't turn that ball over and Finley doesn't cause that INT, and we win that game. 49ers took advantage of our mistakes and that's what the great teams do and I can't take that away from them.

Just a couple positive notes to leave you all with...

VD and Kaep have put all those chemistry questions to rest.

Q is a monster. Just insane what he did to this D. To bad Crabtree got hurt because that would be a scary trio of pass catchers.

Oh and that QB you guys have. He's pretty good. Dimes all freaking day he was throwing. So dangerous.

I could say good luck the rest the way but that would be disingenuous so instead ill leave you with this... Here's to a healthy season the rest the way and hopefully the Packers get a chance at some revenge in the post season.

Dude I like you guys. The seahawks on the other hand...

We've had fans of teams that have played the chickens come in here and ask us how we deal with them every year. lol

They do have some good guys as posters though.

Am I one of the good guys?? Very Happy

I like you, if that counts for any points.

Good

I wont mention any names but yea we have a few guys in our forum who make us look like complete jerks and classless.

I do my best to look past that. One fan does not equal a fanbase........unless that fan is simonwayne Wink

Laughing

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
49ersfan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Jim Harbaugh said Packers OLB Clay Matthews will be in need of some image repair after his open-handed "slap" of Joe Staley.

Quote:
Quote:
Classic Harbaugh riff on the Staley-Matthews incident. "If you're gonna go to the face, come with some knuckles..." #49ersTalk

He didn't necessarily say anything wrong, but he shouldn't be saying it to the media. Matthews made a dirty play and everyone knows it, but no need to aggravate things further.
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

He didn't necessarily say anything wrong, but he shouldn't be saying it to the media. Matthews made a dirty play and everyone knows it, but no need to aggravate things further.

There def is no need

But that's what him does.... And I LOVE IT!

new sig... sorry alex
Kampman74

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to say great game guys. It should be the game of the week without question and one of the tops of the season. I am glad we made it close, but good lord, Kaepernick is going to be one the best. Your team is loaded from top-to-bottom, and is scary good.

I think that we are going to be seeing each other a lot during the next few seasons,, but I hate to admit it, but I think that it is going to be one-sided rivalry ( if that even is a rivalry) similar to us and the Cowboys in the 90s, in other words we are going to have to have someone else knock you out in the playoffs in order for us to have a chance. We just don't match up well against you.

But I like your team and your history and how you handle your business now ( good drafting, sign your own, etc.) But at least beat the Seahawks for us, please? And I am not-so-much- looking to a post-season rematch.

And I really hope that Clay and Caep put this thing to rest. I think it was mostly the media blowing it out of proportion. Clay mentioned that he was joking with Kaep after the game or it might have been sometime after the play.

Good luck ( like you will need it) and stay healthy the rest of the season for the rematch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some pics I took from the game:

(Last one is Dwight Clark tailgating next to us)

Glad I got to visit the Stick before the 49ers move into their new facility. Was an awesome environment...
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, looks like you had a great time. Aldon Smith does look huge Laughing.

Interesting Clark was at the game but not working the post game show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you live in the area villain?
and how were you able to get so close

looks like a great day and some nice weather. nice pics too
excited for the new stadium Very Happy

new sig... sorry alex
NINERFAN_4_LIFE

Location: Buring the eternal flame Candlestick Park, wondering if I should throw my levis into the fire
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Villain, hope you enjoyed the bay area. You are one of the best posters on this site. Please come visit this forum more often! I am insanely jealous that you got to be on the sidelines during the game. I have gone to nearly every game in the past decade and never been on the field other than one time when I waited a long time after the game and got to walk on the visitors bench "on my way" to an exit.
BangBang

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, dude... are you Joe Montana? How the hell did you get that close? Laughing
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Very nice, looks like you had a great time. Aldon Smith does look huge Laughing

Aldon Smith is the biggest human being I've stood next to. That title was previously held by Ray Edwards when I met him randomly on Bourbon Street before he signed with the Falcons.

49ers Finest wrote:
do you live in the area villain?
and how were you able to get so close

looks like a great day and some nice weather. nice pics too
excited for the new stadium Very Happy

Just visiting SF for the game. One of those friend of friend deals that got us access to the players lot and field access. Definitely don't expect that to ever happen again. Got to watch the kickoff and a couple of drives on the field, then went into the stands. Saw Banjo man in the stands at one point as well.

Weather was perfect this past weekend. I'm usually in the Bay Area for work 2-3 times a year so I know how iffy the weather is. Went to the Giants game on Friday as well and just missed seeing a perfect game by one freakin pitch.

NINERFAN_4_LIFE wrote:
Villain, hope you enjoyed the bay area. You are one of the best posters on this site. Please come visit this forum more often! I am insanely jealous that you got to be on the sidelines during the game. I have gone to nearly every game in the past decade and never been on the field other than one time when I waited a long time after the game and got to walk on the visitors bench "on my way" to an exit.

Appreciate the compliment. I took a picture sitting on the 49ers bench as well but we can't post personal pics here so I didn't post it. I will visit this forum more, since somehow I keep ending up at 49er games. Laughing
sherm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:

I'm sure I said it a dozen times already, but I love the hit he gave to Rodgers. It was a clean hit, that just stopped Rodgers in his tracks.

That's why he was the top S in this draft. Love the guy from day 1.
LftCoastPackFan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Didnít Harbaugh break his hand when he punched Jim Kelly for calling him a baby? He was a baby then, and still is.

At least daddy produced one son who wins and loses with class, JOHN Harbaugh.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 57 of 60

Jump to: