Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chiefs claim Marcus Cooper
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Not sure how anyone can say Morris outplayed Cooper. For one, Cooper got 3X the snaps Morris got, and allowed only 9 yards in 43 coverage snaps. Not that Morris was bad who allowed 10 yards in 14 coverage snaps. Obviously Morris had too little of a sample size. Still, can't agree with him outplaying Cooper.

Hmm...are we sure about that? Maybe I got the two of them turned around?

100% positive on those stats, but you just probably remember Morris making the play on the deep pass attempt against Minnesota, and another one against SD. Morris really saw no action in the first two games though.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted him on the ps. Along with the te that the browns grabbed

He might end up getting cut anyways but I doubt he goes to the ps after leaving. It's happened before and we didnt attempt to put him on the ps

new sig... sorry alex
757-NINER

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
Was Cooper really that impressive? Or are we just infatuated with a corner with size?

I like Morris better. I know he's small, but I like him anyway.

No he wasn't impressive at all. He was very raw and his footwork was awful. He's game needed a ton of work. I think he would have spent at least two years on the PS. If they really thought he was worth saving, they would not have risked him to the waiver wire to keep a guy like Stupar. He has potential but I would guess KC won't be his last stop either. I actually was hoping that they would look into bringing back Lowell Rose and adding him to the PS. I think he has just as much, if not more potential than Cooper.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: