Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Initial 53 Man Roster with Updates
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishfan4life wrote:
I have said it all camp that I thought our 4-7 group of WR was below par and lacked any kind of upside and I guess so did the staff. A year later and I am still worried about our offense. We gained Wallace but lost bush but who else on our team can make a play with the ball in there hands ?? If the biggest Wildcard Lamar miller isn't the man I think we are in trouble. Hopefully I'm just paranoid right now.

Seeing Ty Hilton , givens, sanu get drafted in the middle rounds last year and what markus Wheaton and bailey , and quinton Patton did this preseason I'm a little frustrated

I'm not too worried about the starting line-up as all of the players can makes plays and be productive....what does concern me is depth everywhere with the exception of the defensive line.

I want to say that this is a work in progress, but I also have to believe that if they don't produce this year we will see the beginning of yet another work in progress next off-season.

I really hope I'm not turning negative and maybe it is cut day hangover, but I'm not feeling the best about the team's season...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
fishfan4life wrote:
I have said it all camp that I thought our 4-7 group of WR was below par and lacked any kind of upside and I guess so did the staff. A year later and I am still worried about our offense. We gained Wallace but lost bush but who else on our team can make a play with the ball in there hands ?? If the biggest Wildcard Lamar miller isn't the man I think we are in trouble. Hopefully I'm just paranoid right now.

Seeing Ty Hilton , givens, sanu get drafted in the middle rounds last year and what markus Wheaton and bailey , and quinton Patton did this preseason I'm a little frustrated

I'm not too worried about the starting line-up as all of the players can makes plays and be productive....what does concern me is depth everywhere with the exception of the defensive line.

I want to say that this is a work in progress, but I also have to believe that if they don't produce this year we will see the beginning of yet another work in progress next off-season.

I really hope I'm not turning negative and maybe it is cut day hangover, but I'm not feeling the best about the team's season...
Yeah I am right there with you more often then not I have been a glass is half full guy in this forum and the last week or so I have become concerned about some things lol.
bpastermack

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point with the TE position being where it is, and little out there to help, I'd be tempted if I were Miami to grab Meachem and play a LOT of 4 WR sets. Spread teams out and force mismatches. Pass to set up the run. Meacham, Gibson, Hartline, and Wallace all on the field at once is no easy task for any secondary.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's also obvious that special teams played a huge role in who made the back end of the roster.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes and some of it has to do with Will davis is in a walking boot and Jamar Taylor is once again not practicing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: