You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Nyg @ Dal - Wilson!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattbags2313

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoFlyZone wrote:
Biggsam49 wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
Biggsam49 wrote:
I was trying to follow this on the special nbc cameras. We played a lot of two S deep, but they werent exactly shading Dez. He had one on one with Rolle a few times. Same with Ross later.

The LBers were shooting out quick on the short stuff though.

Romo's deep ball was ugly after the injury on the few he attempted. I assume that's why they didnt go deep.

I'm still left unimpressed. Cweb and Ross hung with him for a large portion of the game. And isn't the "second best" WR supposed to be able to face some extra coverage and win? I mean... Calvin eats it on a regular basis.

Bonus points for the temper tantrum.. Yea.. He's all grown up.

I'll give the trolling job a C- at best.

Dez was at least doubled on basically every snap. He had a few 1 on 1s with Ross and the guy was mugging him, getting away with complete murder. At least they got the PI call around the last time. He never had 1 on 1 matchups with Rolle.. you're drunk. I bet its pretty easy to not be impressed with a guy that your team has to triple to take out of the game. Romo probably could have forced him the ball if he needed to.. but he didn't need to. He just went the smart route and took what the defense gave him.

As for the supposed "temper tantrum", he just sprained his foot and was angry that he got himself injured. There is nothing wrong with that. And you can hardly describe his actions on the sideline as a "tantrum".

Not sure if you're just bitter or what.. Laughing

Which part was trolling? Not praising him for his 22 yard performance against low quality corners? or laughing as he pouted like a 5 year old?

"at least doubled on basically every snap"? "getting away with complete murder"... "team has to triple to take out of a game"

Slow down drama queen. Its beyond hysterical how blind some of you cowboy fans are. There's no arguing with obvious homer-ism.

A former pro scout cites the fact that linebackers were occasionally in the flat on his side in order to prevent the slant, I'll take his opinion over yours. I'm just about to go check the game on coaches film as well.

Yes, your corners aren't very good and he would have absolutely terrorized them 1 on 1.. but he didn't have the opportunity. All the attention your defense gave him is a testament to what kind of threat he is, so call him unimpressive all you want, you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

I don't know why you're mocking the fact that I said he was basically doubled on every play.. because he was actually doubled on every play. Ross was holding Dez a lot and jumped on his back at least twice. The refs had the decency to at least call PI on the last one.. though it took them awhile to throw the flag. And again, he was occasionally in a sense tripled in the fact that they made sure he didn't take the play inside on a slant.

Romo could have forced the ball to Dez if he realllly needed to, but he didn't need to, and decided to play a safe and smart game.. unlike Eli. There's a reason why one QB threw only one interception and the other threw three. On the play that Romo threw his interception, Dez was actually wide open in the endzone for what would have been a sure touchdown. Romo didn't even look his way.

You accuse me of homerism but it's clear how blatantly biased your statements are. Pouting on the sidelines??? Are you joking? The guy just sprained his freaking foot you seriously intelligent human being.

There's no arguing with someone who is seriously this lacking in intellect.

You had 6 turnovers and won by 6. When the giants were clicking the cowboys were getting eaten alive. Romo consistently had the ball on our side of the field, and still barely finished. 2 very important drives in the fourth quarter romo was stuck with two big third downs and what did he do? Get sacked. Talk about "decision making" but hey thats romo in the 4th. We gifted you this game.

Talk about "having the team on your back"..eli had to play with a rb behind him that wouldnt of made the team if brown doesnt get hurt. And he still put them in decent position to win.

Congrats on winning your super bowl yesterday. Im sure you will be talking about this win in January when the cowboys are sitting home because you didnt make the playoffs or go 1 and done as usual.
Biggsam49

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoFlyZone wrote:
Biggsam49 wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
Biggsam49 wrote:
I was trying to follow this on the special nbc cameras. We played a lot of two S deep, but they werent exactly shading Dez. He had one on one with Rolle a few times. Same with Ross later.

The LBers were shooting out quick on the short stuff though.

Romo's deep ball was ugly after the injury on the few he attempted. I assume that's why they didnt go deep.

I'm still left unimpressed. Cweb and Ross hung with him for a large portion of the game. And isn't the "second best" WR supposed to be able to face some extra coverage and win? I mean... Calvin eats it on a regular basis.

Bonus points for the temper tantrum.. Yea.. He's all grown up.

I'll give the trolling job a C- at best.

Dez was at least doubled on basically every snap. He had a few 1 on 1s with Ross and the guy was mugging him, getting away with complete murder. At least they got the PI call around the last time. He never had 1 on 1 matchups with Rolle.. you're drunk. I bet its pretty easy to not be impressed with a guy that your team has to triple to take out of the game. Romo probably could have forced him the ball if he needed to.. but he didn't need to. He just went the smart route and took what the defense gave him.

As for the supposed "temper tantrum", he just sprained his foot and was angry that he got himself injured. There is nothing wrong with that. And you can hardly describe his actions on the sideline as a "tantrum".

Not sure if you're just bitter or what.. Laughing

Which part was trolling? Not praising him for his 22 yard performance against low quality corners? or laughing as he pouted like a 5 year old?

"at least doubled on basically every snap"? "getting away with complete murder"... "team has to triple to take out of a game"

Slow down drama queen. Its beyond hysterical how blind some of you cowboy fans are. There's no arguing with obvious homer-ism.

A former pro scout cites the fact that linebackers were occasionally in the flat on his side in order to prevent the slant, I'll take his opinion over yours. I'm just about to go check the game on coaches film as well.

Why take his opinion? I said the same thing.

Yes, your corners aren't very good and he would have absolutely terrorized them 1 on 1.. but he didn't have the opportunity. All the attention your defense gave him is a testament to what kind of threat he is, so call him unimpressive all you want, you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

DEZ HAD A GREAT GAME! THEY DOUBLED HIM, SO HE HAD TO HAVE A GREAT GAME! ANYONE WHO EVER GOT DOUBLE TEAMED HAS ALWAYS BEEN IMPRESSIVE IN ANY GAME HE GOT DOUBLE TEAMED IN, EVEN IF HE DOES NOTHING!

Thats what you just said.

22 yards, stop a yard short on third in the 4th, got it punched out on Ross early (not the PI one), a drop on the endzone fade, and 1 temper tantrum. That's not impressive.

I don't know why you're mocking the fact that I said he was basically doubled on every play.. because he was actually doubled on every play. Ross was holding Dez a lot and jumped on his back at least twice. The refs had the decency to at least call PI on the last one.. though it took them awhile to throw the flag. And again, he was occasionally in a sense tripled in the fact that they made sure he didn't take the play inside on a slant.

You don't know what "every" means.

Romo could have forced the ball to Dez if he realllly needed to, but he didn't need to, and decided to play a safe and smart game.. unlike Eli. There's a reason why one QB threw only one interception and the other threw three. On the play that Romo threw his interception, Dez was actually wide open in the endzone for what would have been a sure touchdown. Romo didn't even look his way.

You accuse me of homerism but it's clear how blatantly biased your statements are. Pouting on the sidelines??? Are you joking? The guy just sprained his freaking foot you seriously intelligent human being.

There's no arguing with someone who is seriously this lacking in intellect.

Someone getting really upset Laughing

Stop trolling and insulting my intelligence. You're hurting my feelings. Wasn't there already a warning about personal shots in this thread?
Acgott

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the final time I will mention this.

Only talk about the game NOT the posters

Next person will receive a formal warning
MaddHatter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some claim this was an ugly game or a suck fest but I saw two defenses that were tearing it up. I thought it was a great game and was glued to my seat the whole time. See yall again in Jersey

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45
Page 45 of 45

Jump to: