Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sig Bet Sign Ups
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
The_Slamman


Joined: 06 Feb 2005
Posts: 13611
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Sig Bet Sign Ups Reply with quote

It's become a tradition to start the year with a sig bet between the teams. Eli has never lost in Cowboys stadium. Is this the year?



OR



Who's in?

Dallas

The_Slamman
Matts4313
Ace5
DreamEater53
Texas_OutLaw7
matt79511
NoFlyZone
Desperado82
artfuldodger
TheTechnician
CowboysTilIDie
SHSTE92
StarStillWining
Canadaluvsdallas
Acowboys62
DallasPride28
Maddhatter

Giants

Biggsam49
Gmen
Acgott
GEE MEN
Rase
Gmen4ev
bballbkd1001
bagh
NYGiantsman10
Dkebones
Shockey1979


Last edited by The_Slamman on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biggsam49


Joined: 05 Jul 2012
Posts: 869
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggsam49 (formerly biggsam48) will be back again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen


Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 15790
Location: Myyyyy precioussss
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One week I presume? If so, I'm in.

Did Romo ever get the ovary issue checked out? Laughing
_________________


"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 38486
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.. An absolutely dreadful turn out so far from you guys. You should be ashamed.

Laughing
_________________

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Slamman


Joined: 06 Feb 2005
Posts: 13611
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
One week I presume? If so, I'm in.

Did Romo ever get the ovary issue checked out? Laughing


He did. He suffered from a condition known in the medical community as Elishaitis. It is the swelling of the ovaries. Luckily, Romo was not in a state of full Elishaitis. Some people never recover from that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Acgott


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 9068
Location: USA
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IN
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GEE MEN


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 4097
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Sig Bet Sign Ups Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
It's become a tradition to start the year with a sig bet between the teams. Eli has never lost in Cowboys stadium. Is this the year?



OR



Who's in?

Dallas

The_Slamman
Matts4313
Ace5
DreamEater53
Texas_OutLaw7
matt79511
NoFlyZone
Desperado82
artfuldodger
TheTechnician

Giants

Biggsam49
Gmen
Acgott


We're not in midseason form yet and regrettably I think we lose by double digits but....I'm in!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Edit: I am making my first trip to Jerry's world for the game. I just may be the difference Surprised
_________________


Desperado82 wrote:
I will never defend Romo again. I'm done. We may only have a shot at the playoffs or what have you because of him, but he will NEVER put us over the hump.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rase


Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Posts: 7091
Location: Warsaw,Poland
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
IN

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 22099
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easiest decision of my life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bballbkd1001


Joined: 04 Feb 2009
Posts: 3967
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In! Giants by a td!
_________________


^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NoFlyZone


Joined: 06 Jan 2013
Posts: 2925
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Easiest decision of my life.


Yeah man, you get a cool new sig and everything.
_________________

^ made by CalhounLambeau
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 22099
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoFlyZone wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Easiest decision of my life.


Yeah man, you get a cool new sig and everything.


I'd love to accept your offer, but I feel as if you'll need to replace yours instead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NoFlyZone


Joined: 06 Jan 2013
Posts: 2925
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Easiest decision of my life.


Yeah man, you get a cool new sig and everything.


I'd love to accept your offer, but I feel as if you'll need to replace yours instead.


Well that just seems.. unlikely.

What is likely, however, is Dez Bryant gashing your secondary for 100+ yards and a couple of touchdowns.

I'm confident that you'll have your new sig late night Sept 8th/ early morning Sept 9th. Wouldn't worry about it.
_________________

^ made by CalhounLambeau
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 22099
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoFlyZone wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Easiest decision of my life.


Yeah man, you get a cool new sig and everything.


I'd love to accept your offer, but I feel as if you'll need to replace yours instead.


Well that just seems.. unlikely.

What is likely, however, is Dez Bryant gashing your secondary for 100+ yards and a couple of touchdowns.

I'm confident that you'll have your new sig late night Sept 8th/ early morning Sept 9th. Wouldn't worry about it.


Now its unlikely? Before there was "no chance".

Sir your confidence seems to be dwindling. But mine would be to if I were a Cowboys fan.

Allllsoooooo, that Dez joke was hilarious. At least you have a future in stand up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NoFlyZone


Joined: 06 Jan 2013
Posts: 2925
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
Easiest decision of my life.


Yeah man, you get a cool new sig and everything.


I'd love to accept your offer, but I feel as if you'll need to replace yours instead.


Well that just seems.. unlikely.

What is likely, however, is Dez Bryant gashing your secondary for 100+ yards and a couple of touchdowns.

I'm confident that you'll have your new sig late night Sept 8th/ early morning Sept 9th. Wouldn't worry about it.


Now its unlikely? Before there was "no chance".

Sir your confidence seems to be dwindling. But mine would be to if I were a Cowboys fan.

Allllsoooooo, that Dez joke was hilarious. At least you have a future in stand up.


I can't remember saying "no chance" anywhere. I mean, there's also a chance the Oakland Raiders could win 16 games this season, but it's not going to happen.

I have no reason not to be confident about this game. In all seriousness, I predict Dez to have around 150 yards receiving. Wouldn't be surprised if Miles had a solid game as well. Witten will get his catches too, of course. He had what, 18 catches in the last matchup? Laughing
And I mean, if all else fails, Romo could just torch the secondary with his 3rd wide receiver again.

Not sure who you guys have on offense that'll be able to score many points.
_________________

^ made by CalhounLambeau
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group