Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Giants RB Andre Brown suffers a broken leg
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mattwaukee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm scared for David Wilson, I doubt he'll be able to handle the full workload. Fumbles, injuries and inconsistency ahead IMO.
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mattwaukee wrote:
I'm scared for David Wilson, I doubt he'll be able to handle the full workload. Fumbles, injuries and inconsistency ahead IMO.

He'll probably get Eli killed in pass protection.
Tom Brady Tribute
minutemancl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mattwaukee wrote:

You're back again?

While he hasn't proved he can carry the full workload and that is a legitimate concern, he had 1 fumble all of last year. He's never had an injury that sidelined him for any amount of time in college or yet in the pros.

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
Mattwaukee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minutemancl wrote:
Mattwaukee wrote:

You're back again?

While he hasn't proved he can carry the full workload and that is a legitimate concern, he had 1 fumble all of last year. He's never had an injury that sidelined him for any amount of time in college or yet in the pros.

Sorry, not everyone shares your view on David Wilson. I see him as a weakish type RB that isn't going to do much this season, be it from an injury or just not able to handle the workload or a combo of both.
GEE MEN

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mattwaukee wrote:
minutemancl wrote:
Mattwaukee wrote:

You're back again?

Sorry, not everyone shares your view on David Wilson. I see him as a weakish type RB that isn't going to do much this season, be it from an injury or just not able to handle the workload or a combo of both.

They use to say the same thing about another small "weakish" Giants RB who had fumbling problems and he ended up smashing Giants rushing and TD record. His name was Tiki Barber...

Desperado82 wrote:
I will never defend Romo again. I'm done. We may only have a shot at the playoffs or what have you because of him, but he will NEVER put us over the hump.
reckless123

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mattwaukee wrote:
minutemancl wrote:
Mattwaukee wrote:

You're back again?

When you say weakish, what exactly do you mean by that?

The only problem i have with Wilson is his pass protection.

"I'm not in the danger, I AM the DANGER" - Heisenberg
Mattwaukee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what a stupid perdiction, David Wilson will have injuries and fumble. Wow that guys crazy. Anyway It looks like his season is over.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: