Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 1 College Prospects Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
zelbell


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 6758
Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Week 1 College Prospects Thread Reply with quote

Clowney on ESPN right now

And go!
_________________
bulldog wrote:
I'd like to say that I locked this thread because of the lack of substance, but I have a feeling its a certain substance that created this in the first place.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 11799
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric Ebron- TE- UNC
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TeHDruiD


Joined: 01 Jan 2010
Posts: 6839
Location: Canton, OH
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Eric Ebron- TE- UNC


He's looking like a top TE


In terms of Clowney, the guy is so fast and explosive. It's crazy watching him. The problem? The rumors of him setting his own rules, practicing when he wants to, conditioning when he wants to, are showing up. He's out of shape

Granted it's 110 degrees, but still none of his other teammates look as winded as him. He has to come off the field an awful lot. All the talent/potential in the world, but he needs to commit himself
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 11799
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeHDruiD wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Eric Ebron- TE- UNC


He's looking like a top TE


In terms of Clowney, the guy is so fast and explosive. It's crazy watching him. The problem? The rumors of him setting his own rules, practicing when he wants to, conditioning when he wants to, are showing up. He's out of shape

Granted it's 110 degrees, but still none of his other teammates look as winded as him. He has to come off the field an awful lot. All the talent/potential in the world, but he needs to commit himself



Spurier said he is battling a stomach virus too
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freakygeniuskid


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 4915
Location: Hermitage, PA
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeHDruiD wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Eric Ebron- TE- UNC


He's looking like a top TE


In terms of Clowney, the guy is so fast and explosive. It's crazy watching him. The problem? The rumors of him setting his own rules, practicing when he wants to, conditioning when he wants to, are showing up. He's out of shape

Granted it's 110 degrees, but still none of his other teammates look as winded as him. He has to come off the field an awful lot. All the talent/potential in the world, but he needs to commit himself


Bryn Renner is a good one to watch. Possibly this year, possibly next, but he'll be a first two rounds QB sooner or later.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zelbell


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 6758
Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
TeHDruiD wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Eric Ebron- TE- UNC


He's looking like a top TE


In terms of Clowney, the guy is so fast and explosive. It's crazy watching him. The problem? The rumors of him setting his own rules, practicing when he wants to, conditioning when he wants to, are showing up. He's out of shape

Granted it's 110 degrees, but still none of his other teammates look as winded as him. He has to come off the field an awful lot. All the talent/potential in the world, but he needs to commit himself


Bryn Renner is a good one to watch. Possibly this year, possibly next, but he'll be a first two rounds QB sooner or later.
he's a senior so this year Laughing
_________________
bulldog wrote:
I'd like to say that I locked this thread because of the lack of substance, but I have a feeling its a certain substance that created this in the first place.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StewieRules


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 1577
Location: jacksonville
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebron and Lyerla at TE

All taller CBs, especially Purifoy & Roberson, Gilbert from OSU

I also have a question - seen more than one draft site having Manziel dropping into the 2nd round - 'tude concerns. Now I know this'll change a million times, but if the kid has another strong season and those concerns persist keeping him a day 2 pick - would you pull the trigger? Being so young, he could ride the pine a few years, learn the system and hopefully do a little maturing. Polarizing figure no doubt, but you can't deny the athleticism.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 18214
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StewieRules wrote:
Ebron and Lyerla at TE

All taller CBs, especially Purifoy & Roberson, Gilbert from OSU

I also have a question - seen more than one draft site having Manziel dropping into the 2nd round - 'tude concerns. Now I know this'll change a million times, but if the kid has another strong season and those concerns persist keeping him a day 2 pick - would you pull the trigger? Being so young, he could ride the pine a few years, learn the system and hopefully do a little maturing. Polarizing figure no doubt, but you can't deny the athleticism.



I just don't know that he is that great of a passer.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Reginaldm9


Joined: 14 Apr 2011
Posts: 3152
Location: Kent State University
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
StewieRules wrote:
Ebron and Lyerla at TE

All taller CBs, especially Purifoy & Roberson, Gilbert from OSU

I also have a question - seen more than one draft site having Manziel dropping into the 2nd round - 'tude concerns. Now I know this'll change a million times, but if the kid has another strong season and those concerns persist keeping him a day 2 pick - would you pull the trigger? Being so young, he could ride the pine a few years, learn the system and hopefully do a little maturing. Polarizing figure no doubt, but you can't deny the athleticism.



I just don't know that he is that great of a passer.


I think Manziel's a turd, but that hasn't stopped other QBs from being pretty good in the league. Mechanically, he's much more Russell Wilson than Steve Young, but I think his arm holds up. Injuries and maybe a Ryan Leaf meltdown are the only things I can see keeping Manziel from success at the next level.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 40366
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Manziel had a strong arm like Russell Wilson I'd consider him in the mid to late first round. I want to see how motivated he is this year. The kid is smart, athletic and pretty accurate. I just want to see his deep ball and his zip passes.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freakygeniuskid


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 4915
Location: Hermitage, PA
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
TeHDruiD wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
Eric Ebron- TE- UNC


He's looking like a top TE


In terms of Clowney, the guy is so fast and explosive. It's crazy watching him. The problem? The rumors of him setting his own rules, practicing when he wants to, conditioning when he wants to, are showing up. He's out of shape

Granted it's 110 degrees, but still none of his other teammates look as winded as him. He has to come off the field an awful lot. All the talent/potential in the world, but he needs to commit himself


Bryn Renner is a good one to watch. Possibly this year, possibly next, but he'll be a first two rounds QB sooner or later.
he's a senior so this year Laughing


Damn head cold. I was thinking Brett Hundley, have no clue how my brain went there from Bryn Renner, but eh. Yeah, Renner is probably more of a 5th-6th round QB this year, just too much quality in this class assuming some of the underclassmen come out.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 40366
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of hope the Browns look at Bradley Roby. I know this sounds homerish, but he is EVERYTHING I want from a CB.

I know we need some help on offense, but boy... Could you imagine Roby and a FS in the 2nd round with this defense?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 11799
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are all players I would like the FO to keep an eye on all year, Bolded Especially


WR- Marquise Lee-USC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIjzTV0r1po

WR- Sammy "Sexual chocolate" Watkins- Clemson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TQCRtp6Peo

WR- Jordan Matthews- Vandy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9o61zO2ucE

WR- Brandon Coleman- Rutgers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zhPTLZ3Tdc

QB- Teddy Bridgewater-Louisville

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br9-OACeru4

QB- Brett Hundley- UCLA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO51_cS6beg

QB- Taj Boyd- Clemson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdldOjwn6i0

QB- Marcus Mariotta- Oregon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdQcqop2R-w

QB-AJ Mccaron- Bama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYEJRCpAMiI

RB- De'Anthony "the real Black Mamba" Thomas- Oregon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVmi_e6B7DU

RB- Lache Seastrunk- Baylor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WAIr3WHjV4

TE- Austin Seferian-Jenkins- Washington

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPZ5ZDWEADo

TE- Colt Lyerla- Oregon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgqbrR8FOYI

TE- Eric Ebron- UNC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w3-rEZT1ws

OG- Xavier Su'a Filo- UCLA

OG- Cyril Richardson- Baylor

OG- Gabe Jackson- Miss St.

OG- David Yankey- Stanford
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 11799
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defensive Players I want us to look at, Bolded espceially.

CB- Bradley Roby- Ohio St.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUGaATkrpCQ

CB- Deshazor Everett- Texas A&M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4JGqMQufD4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaED035QwlI

CB- Aaron Colvin- Oklahoma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYw-Q4pgyWQ

Ifo Ekpre-Olomu- Oregon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM5-orWujdU

Justin Gilbert- Oklahoma St.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxP6DWLk72A

Quandre Diggs- Texas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugLk6gFX9-I

CB- Jason Verett- TCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x3ReBEDvz0

Tre Boston- UNC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4czGp1hy1Vc

ILB- C.J. Mosely- Alabama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS7gJ1re93E

ILB- AJ Johnson- Tennesee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwIXjRMzR1w

ILB- Andrew Jackson- Western Kentucky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czbepe2hUzU

FS- HaHa Clinton Dix- Alabama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBj6kUU9R-g

FS/SS- Craig Loston- LSU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTUV0xyvuOw
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cortes02


Joined: 17 Oct 2006
Posts: 1945
Location: Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
These are all players I would like the FO to keep an eye on all year, Bolded Especially


QB- Marcus Mariotta- Oregon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdQcqop2R-w



This is my guy all the way. Just a gut feeling but I think he is going to be a stud in the NFL.


Peace!!
_________________

Sig By Kempes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group