Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Madden 25 Talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris00cm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh Johnson isn't bad. Can't complain. Adds a speed element that I'm not used to having at QB.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone up for a quick game?

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamForLife81-39 wrote:
ajhicks11 wrote:
I finally got my copy!

I am enjoying it so far.

Offense is easy but that is understanding, that is the biggest appeal to the main audience.

Off Topic: Since getting this game I am realizing that something is wrong with either my TV, my Cord (component AV - only thing that works with my TV), or my Playstation. When I am playing the game the colors drop in and out, there are times you can't even see what is going on. It is annoying but it isn't happening for such durations that makes a game un-playable.

I mention this to you guys just wondering if you have maybe experienced something similar in you past and/or may have thought for solutions.

I am going to try and purchase a cord, hopefully that is the problem.

A couple times while playing, the colors on the uniforms would turn brown.. Lol only happened a couple games though but who knows

The first time I played it I actually experienced a game glitch. Sam and whoever I had at RB would not appear anymore than there name and the ball (usually in Sams hands). It was so bizarre.

Pick 2 and 13
RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajhicks11 wrote:
RamForLife81-39 wrote:
ajhicks11 wrote:
I finally got my copy!

I am enjoying it so far.

Offense is easy but that is understanding, that is the biggest appeal to the main audience.

Off Topic: Since getting this game I am realizing that something is wrong with either my TV, my Cord (component AV - only thing that works with my TV), or my Playstation. When I am playing the game the colors drop in and out, there are times you can't even see what is going on. It is annoying but it isn't happening for such durations that makes a game un-playable.

I mention this to you guys just wondering if you have maybe experienced something similar in you past and/or may have thought for solutions.

A couple times while playing, the colors on the uniforms would turn brown.. Lol only happened a couple games though but who knows

The first time I played it I actually experienced a game glitch. Sam and whoever I had at RB would not appear anymore than there name and the ball (usually in Sams hands). It was so bizarre.

You on ps3? I heard it only happens on that system

Tavon Austin
14KR---------303yards
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamForLife81-39 wrote:
ajhicks11 wrote:
RamForLife81-39 wrote:
ajhicks11 wrote:
I finally got my copy!

I am enjoying it so far.

You on ps3? I heard it only happens on that system

Ya. But is only happened the first time I played. It hasn't happened since.

Pick 2 and 13
chris00cm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finishing the 2nd season with my Raiders franchise, here's how the Rams are looking.

They have missed the playoffs both years.

Sam Bradford's averages per year: 59 QBR, 2900 yards, 12 TD's, 12 INT's, 42 sacks.
That is atrocious. He has started 16 games each year too.

Kendall Hunter (1404 yards, 9 td's) is the RB. But they used the Redskins 1st last year on a RB as well who didn't start.

Tavon Austin's averages: 60 catches, 820 yards, 4 td's

Chris Givens, Brian Quick, and Jared Cook haven't been factors.

On defense, Robert Quinn's had 18 sacks the last two seasons while Chris Long has had 13. The Rams spent their #6 pick last season on a DT. He managed to have the most sacks on the team, 13.

Jarret Johnson (lol), James Laurinaitis, and Alec Ogletree are at LB. Laurinaitis averaging 134 tackles/year while Ogletree is beasting (had 7 sacks this season).

All corners are still on the team doing well. Darian Stewart is the starting FS while Matt Daniels has started at SS both years.

The offense has been absolutely pathetic. That's the reason why they have won only 6 games in both seasons.

RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Finishing the 2nd season with my Raiders franchise, here's how the Rams are looking.

They have missed the playoffs both years.

Sam Bradford's averages per year: 59 QBR, 2900 yards, 12 TD's, 12 INT's, 42 sacks.
That is atrocious. He has started 16 games each year too.

Kendall Hunter (1404 yards, 9 td's) is the RB. But they used the Redskins 1st last year on a RB as well who didn't start.

Tavon Austin's averages: 60 catches, 820 yards, 4 td's

Chris Givens, Brian Quick, and Jared Cook haven't been factors.

On defense, Robert Quinn's had 18 sacks the last two seasons while Chris Long has had 13. The Rams spent their #6 pick last season on a DT. He managed to have the most sacks on the team, 13.

Jarret Johnson (lol), James Laurinaitis, and Alec Ogletree are at LB. Laurinaitis averaging 134 tackles/year while Ogletree is beasting (had 7 sacks this season).

All corners are still on the team doing well. Darian Stewart is the starting FS while Matt Daniels has started at SS both years.

The offense has been absolutely pathetic. That's the reason why they have won only 6 games in both seasons.

That defense is crazy! Lol I took your advice and used the raiders and let all the FA walk. Had 90 mil to spend.

Tavon Austin
14KR---------303yards
jrry32

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not really liking Madden 25 thus far.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
S-jax39

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The offense is always awful during sims..I have a sim raiders chise and My 85 drafted qb cant get a good offense going with david wilson, dez bryant, tony g on a one year, a 90 denarious moore and a top pick spent on a wr.

On the bright side though Ive been running through people on twitter with the rams. I have this dude whose running a madden tournament tweeting at me saying his boys will work me and telling my to put 300 up. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10-2 in ranked games with Rams, I play very SIM also. I have been using the West Coast Play book and I have been enjoying it.

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
chris00cm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamForLife81-39 wrote:

That defense is crazy! Lol I took your advice and used the raiders and let all the FA walk. Had 90 mil to spend.

It's challenging for sure. I went 2-14 the first year, second year up to 5-11... with 97mil free Laughing

It's really satisfying when you sign low level free agents, and then have a guy like Dekota Watkins lead the league in sacks (20). Signed him on a one year prove it type of deal in the previous off-season, now he wants 5 years 35mil Laughing

So I tagged him to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

In the 2nd off-season, you will lose Denarius Moore, Kevin Burnett, and Steven Wisnewski.

Now I have a bunch of draft picks to work with (2 1sts, 2 3rds, 2 4ths, 2 6ths) so hopefully I can fill this roster desperate for good players.

Oh and good luck resisting from signing Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Dez Bryant, Demaryius Thomas, A.J. Green, or Ndamukong Suh in the off season. I think I almost cried when I passed on them.

RamForLife81-39

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
RamForLife81-39 wrote:

It's challenging for sure. I went 2-14 the first year, second year up to 5-11... with 97mil free Laughing

It's really satisfying when you sign low level free agents, and then have a guy like Dekota Watkins lead the league in sacks (20). Signed him on a one year prove it type of deal in the previous off-season, now he wants 5 years 35mil Laughing

So I tagged him to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

In the 2nd off-season, you will lose Denarius Moore, Kevin Burnett, and Steven Wisnewski.

Now I have a bunch of draft picks to work with (2 1sts, 2 3rds, 2 4ths, 2 6ths) so hopefully I can fill this roster desperate for good players.

Oh and good luck resisting from signing Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Dez Bryant, Demaryius Thomas, A.J. Green, or Ndamukong Suh in the off season. I think I almost cried when I passed on them.

I won't be able to resist... I'd take Brady. And dez. Uhh and Thomas. And why leave suh out Shocked

Btw your boy Skelton is trying out for the niners

Tavon Austin
14KR---------303yards
rAmFan39

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add me with a message saying your FF username so I know who I'm whooping lol.

M1sT3rEcHo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rAmFan39 wrote:
Add me with a message saying your FF username so I know who I'm whooping lol.

M1sT3rEcHo

Xbox??? Mine is Dvwarrior17

Should be on later!

Tavon Austin
14KR---------303yards
maladeen3917

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4-1 online so far in ranked games, 2-1 in forum games haha. If only there was a shred of defense in this game lol also D Rich has been great to use this year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: