Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Top 3 Team Needs or Weaknesses Based on performance & ro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustPlainNasty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Top 3 Team Needs or Weaknesses Based on performance & ro Reply with quote

What do you see as the 3 biggest weaknesses or needs for this years team?

...you have a forum resume?
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DT
DE
MLB(For Now)
TheHurtLocker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DT and DE are huge needs for sure (even though Casey and Morgan should be staples on that line going forward).

After that it could really be a bunch of different positions (MLB - because of McCarthy's health, CB - McCourty is fine, the others have consistency issues, FS - I think Griffin will be better this year, but if he keeps playing like a dud it could be an issue, QB - I think Jake turns a corner this year and becomes a #1, but he could falter as well)
TitanSS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheHurtLocker wrote:
DT and DE are huge needs for sure (even though Casey and Morgan should be staples on that line going forward).

After that it could really be a bunch of different positions (MLB - because of McCarthy's health, CB - McCourty is fine, the others have consistency issues, FS - I think Griffin will be better this year, but if he keeps playing like a dud it could be an issue, QB - I think Jake turns a corner this year and becomes a #1, but he could falter as well)

^What he said. I'm a little less optimistic about Locker than others (not hating on him, just not ignoring his flaws), but should he step up a little we will be looking at the other positions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: