Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Roster Predictions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hawksman81

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willson looks much improved.

SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
hawksman81

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Haushka is very impressive now. Where was that leg last season?!

SaveourSonics wrote:
I love D!ck

JustisM wrote:
Why'd they turn the lights on?
Big Ben is more effective in the dark.
SoS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still hope this team finds a way to keep Winston Guy. I'm personally a fan. With that said, casualties I'd be okay with include Jaye Howard and Jeremy Lane from the guys you listed as making the team in the OP. I think the team is going to keep Farwell and see if they can sneak Allen Bradford on the PS.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
I still hope this team finds a way to keep Winston Guy. I'm personally a fan. With that said, casualties I'd be okay with include Jaye Howard and Jeremy Lane from the guys you listed as making the team in the OP. I think the team is going to keep Farwell and see if they can sneak Allen Bradford on the PS.
No idea what you see in Guy that makes him worth keeping over a couple guys. At least Lane has demonstrated some potential in the past.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
SoS

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
No idea what you see in Guy that makes him worth keeping over a couple guys. At least Lane has demonstrated some potential in the past.

Well I've said it before, but I like Guy's fire on the field and the fact he brings something no other player does with his blitzing and positional versatility. He didn't earn a spot over Maragos or Jeron, but I'd be just fine with us letting a guy like Jaye Howard go to keep him around.
sirensong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:

Well I've said it before, but I like Guy's fire on the field and the fact he brings something no other player does with his blitzing and positional versatility. He didn't earn a spot over Maragos or Jeron, but I'd be just fine with us letting a guy like Jaye Howard go to keep him around.

I don't see it. Guy has shown NOTHING since he's been here. He misses on hits left and right and is useless at everything else. I dont think he makes it and I dont think he has a future in the NFL.

Jaye Howard better not be on this team, LAAAAZY... Hes trash as a player.
Tooki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:

I don't see it. Guy has shown NOTHING since he's been here. He misses on hits left and right and is useless at everything else. I dont think he makes it and I dont think he has a future in the NFL.

I agree. I have never been impressed with Winston Guy beyond his physical potential. He comes across as a real idiot on Real Rob as well.
sirensong

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
sirensong wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:

I agree. I have never been impressed with Winston Guy beyond his physical potential. He comes across as a real idiot on Real Rob as well.

Ya he comes accross as a real goof in my opinion, he always seems more worried about his nickname or how hes seen than how he actually plays.

Aaron Curry had MASSIVE physical tools, heck of alot more than Guy and we all know how that went.

I don't see Guy having an NFL job after this pre season. PS or 53.
Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So glad Winston guy is gone. You know that fumble he forced in green bay? What the hell was he doing? If that ball didn't come out he would of looked like a real idiot. Made no effort to tackle he just ran his shoulder across the guy

“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
sirensong

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
So glad Winston guy is gone. You know that fumble he forced in green bay? What the hell was he doing? If that ball didn't come out he would of looked like a real idiot. Made no effort to tackle he just ran his shoulder across the guy

Yuup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: