Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 1 Game Day Thread - R.I.P. Bills Fans Hopes & Dream
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88, 89  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deadpulse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brocktonbob wrote:
I don't disagree , I just want them to win that 4th bowl and have a bad feeling they may be wasting a prime Brady year. I get sick when I see the arsenal that both Mannings have, Rogers even Romo.

Its not like they didnt try. They signed Amendola after attempting to re-sign Welker and then attempted to get Emanuel Sanders. Those were two top guys on the market.

Sigs
Patriots Red Sox Celtics
Deadpulse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brocktonbob wrote:
Dead pulse- just because no one signed Lloyd doesn't mean he doesn't have any value. If in 3?weeks the receivers look the same, what will u think? Honestly

I will think, this is better than having Mollases mike and bipolor Lloyd

Sigs
Patriots Red Sox Celtics
Brocktonbob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know who they signed, they didn't expect the Hernandez fiasco and I think after they were blindsided both financially and position wise.We got the goat, I hope these kids really work out. I don't know how long Brady will keep throwing to guys who have no clue what they are doing out their. I just wouldn't be surprised to see the hoodie make a move mid season if he had to much like Talib last year when the cb's were getting torched.
Brocktonbob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good night guys, minus the insults Patriot posters are the most knowledgable football fans in the univers.
TheNutGronker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brocktonbob wrote:
Good night guys, minus the insults Patriot posters are the most knowledgable football fans in the univers.

Dude you told me to eat your balls so I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT

2013 Adopt-a-Patriot: Rob "Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To" Ninkovich
Tackles: 14 Sacks: 0 TFL: 2 FR: 1 FF: 1
HOVA333

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah woah woah, what's with the Brockton talk??

Adopt A Patriot
Logan Ryan : CB
Tkls: Int: FF:
finn54

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brocktonbob wrote:
Go fy!! The rookie kicker outside holding was below average!! That's a fact

Brocktonbob wrote:
When did I say the Pats are cheap??? Where?? It's my opinion that the Patriots cut a veteran kicker who has performed above average for a rookie to save a few $$. That's it, some of u are the biggest jock sniffers I have ever seen completely incapable of being critical. I am not going anywhere!!!

Brocktonbob wrote:
Lol!! Some of u really think u are on the Patriots staff, most of u never played a down of football in your life, u got sick of having your lunch money taken from u!! And now u are on aforum and can be Internet tuff guys!! I was gonna stop but never now!! I am in it for the long haul!!

Here's a warning for trolling.

The rest of you need to knock it off as well.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did not see this on tv.

http://i.imgur.com/JTpV4G2.jpg
Donut

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadpulse wrote:
Brocktonbob wrote:
Brandon Lloyd is a drop in talent? He may not pick up yds after the catch but a terrific possession guy if Thompkins continues to poop his draws.

Right, because there isnt a reason NO ONE wanted him this season despite being released with PLENTY of time before camps started

Actually he has gotten calls. He just doesnt seem to want to even play.
NinjaZX6R wrote:
Did not see this on tv.

I also saw twitter people in Orange jump suits and they said Hernandez. Laughing
2011: Matt Slater
2012: Ras I Dowling
2013: Chandler Jones
TomRalph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinjaZX6R wrote:
Did not see this on tv.

That is hilarious Laughing Laughing Laughing

Brocktonbob is briz?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What annoys me a little bit is the fact that Brady finished with a 7x rating despite playing imho a pretty good game. The Int was by no means his fault. There were several miscommunications with Thompkins, where it appeared that Thompkins read the play the wrong way. Also a single sideline throw where Thompkins should have been able to get both feet inbounds..

Brady did have a couple of bad throws, e.g. an overthrown wheel route to Vereen among others, but most of his incompletes were throws that were either on the money or a result of him having to get rid of the ball early due to pressure. At one point in the game he had two very good throws to Edelman in the endzone. Both where in tight coverage and perfectly thrown, throws a better receiver will catch.

I'm not saying Brady by no means played flawlessly or anything, and to be fair, he did have a bad fumble at the goal line. But overall, I just think he played a lot better than his stats suggest, especially if we take in to account the circumstances under which he performed, i.e. inexperienced receiving corps, semi-injury to Amendola etc.
Troy Brown

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:
I hope you dont live in Brockton...I hate that place. I also hope your name isnt Bob...I hate that name.

41st highest crime rate in the country. Surprisingly worse than Newark, NJ and New London, CT

I like New London Mad

ELRammy
Pats#1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pats4ever wrote:
What annoys me a little bit is the fact that Brady finished with a 7x rating despite playing imho a pretty good game. The Int was by no means his fault. There were several miscommunications with Thompkins, where it appeared that Thompkins read the play the wrong way. Also a single sideline throw where Thompkins should have been able to get both feet inbounds..

Brady did have a couple of bad throws, e.g. an overthrown wheel route to Vereen among others, but most of his incompletes were throws that were either on the money or a result of him having to get rid of the ball early due to pressure. At one point in the game he had two very good throws to Edelman in the endzone. Both where in tight coverage and perfectly thrown, throws a better receiver will catch.

I'm not saying Brady by no means played flawlessly or anything, and to be fair, he did have a bad fumble at the goal line. But overall, I just think he played a lot better than his stats suggest, especially if we take in to account the circumstances under which he performed, i.e. inexperienced receiving corps, semi-injury to Amendola etc.

I agree.

If you just look at the box score stats and his rating you'd think he had a bad game, but we all know that doesn't tell the whole story.

He definitely flubbed that goal line fumble, and overthrew a wide open Vereen, but those were honestly the only two things I can really pin on Brady that I saw.

All of the other incomplete passes were either on purpose because he was getting rushed and was avoiding the sack, or big time communication problems with the rookie receivers.

His INT was in no way his fault, and Thompkins and Edelman dropping very catchable balls in the endzone didn't help either.

I was honestly extremely impressed with Brady's poise in the pocket and his accuracy and velocity. There is no way Peyton Manning could make those throws Brady did today to Edelman on his first TD and Amendola on the final GWD.

It's such a pleasure to watch him play QB, and yet I find myself facing the harsh reality that we don't have much longer with him. Even if he does play for 5 more seasons, I have a feeling those seasons are going to go by way too quickly.

I just hope these young guys can make strides and give Brady the support he so desperately needs. I really like the direction this team is going in, with all the young talent, and I can't wait for the day that they all start clicking.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean to brag, but I've been brainstorming the concept of a 2 slot-WR set offense with Dola and Edelman. A lot of tight and narrow spread formations sustained for both their quickness and gritty play style. Looks like they employed that pretty well during the game. And I'd be interested in more of those looks.

Aite,

peace.
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The number you've all been waiting for: 20. Zach Sudfeld's snap count. Only 9 pass routes. #Patriots

https://twitter.com/MikeClayNFL/status/377053220511571970
Tom Brady Tribute

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88, 89  Next
Page 87 of 89

Jump to: