Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

CB and S [Quality & Depth]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
WhackyPlague


Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 5049
Location: Orlando, FL
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Kempes wrote:

Oregon boy.......
And expensive.
Thought we have the space.
We've got $20M in cap space right now. But that's a pipe dream fellas. Wish it would happen, but it won't.


More than the cap space, the trade would be painful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 35311
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whacky got me Wink
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 43137
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, I can see why you would be against it.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 43137
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for the fletcher comment, only reason I said semi garbage is that even though he has shown he can be good, his main issue was the penalties. Cary I will still say is trash until otherwise.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhackyPlague wrote:
More than the cap space, the trade would be painful.
I would honestly offer Cole and a 3rd as the starting negotiations. Although Buffalo would hold all of the leverage, as they can just tag Byrd again next offseason. Doesn't hurt for Howie Trollsman to at least try.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 35311
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
WhackyPlague wrote:
More than the cap space, the trade would be painful.
I would honestly offer Cole and a 3rd as the starting negotiations. Although Buffalo would hold all of the leverage, as they can just tag Byrd again next offseason. Doesn't hurt for Howie Trollsman to at least try.


Why would they bite om trent though?
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
babyatemydingo


Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Posts: 6869
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
WhackyPlague wrote:
More than the cap space, the trade would be painful.
I would honestly offer Cole and a 3rd as the starting negotiations. Although Buffalo would hold all of the leverage, as they can just tag Byrd again next offseason. Doesn't hurt for Howie Trollsman to at least try.


Why would they bite om trent though?


They wouldn't.
Another wet dream.

Hey, maybe the Eagles could send Polk, Cole, Coleman and Bamiro for Spiller.
# nerpderp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hockey5djh


Joined: 08 Feb 2008
Posts: 16234
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
WhackyPlague wrote:
More than the cap space, the trade would be painful.
I would honestly offer Cole and a 3rd as the starting negotiations. Although Buffalo would hold all of the leverage, as they can just tag Byrd again next offseason. Doesn't hurt for Howie Trollsman to at least try.


Why would they bite om trent though?


They wouldn't.
Another wet dream.

Hey, maybe the Eagles could send Polk, Cole, Coleman and Bamiro for Spiller.
# nerpderp


I'd trade Vick for him...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
I'd trade Vick for him...
This x 100

They're about to start an UDFA in week 1 vs New England. Too bad Chip has a man crush on Vick still.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Withmy89vision


Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 3597
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love Byrd but it's going to take more than a safety to make us good. The weakest part of our defense is easily cornerback. Doesn't matter if Byrd is over top if Fletcher and Williams are giving everything up underneath.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8413
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



DBs please apply within.
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig

Bird Watch '13 - Placekicker #6 - Alex 'the podiatrist' Henery.
22/27 LNG 51yds; 42 XPs; 1 KOR TD given up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
birdman0069


Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 6270
Location: Key West, FL
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the name of this thread. Quality and Depth, 2 things we have none of.
_________________

Props to Eagles _808 on the sig.
PE, the new poster child for birth control.

Birdman, slowest to 10K
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21239
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

birdman0069 wrote:
I love the name of this thread. Quality and Depth, 2 things we have none of.


Maybe it should be called (Lack of) Quality and (what) Depth
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JayAp07


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 2612
Location: Wilmington DE Silo on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only guy that even sniffs quality right now is Boykin and he may never be more than a #3.

Jury is still out on the starting secondary but after the Denver game, we should have a good idea of who can play or not.
_________________


2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZ_Eaglesfan


Joined: 03 Jan 2013
Posts: 5705
Location: Arizona
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayAp07 wrote:
The only guy that even sniffs quality right now is Boykin and he may never be more than a #3.

Jury is still out on the starting secondary but after the Denver game, we should have a good idea of who can play or not.


After that game we will be positive that none of them can play because Peyton should throw for 400+ and 3 TD's on our defense...

I get what you are saying though, we need 3-4 games to see who is decent and who isn't.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group