Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Former Titan/Broadcaster Keith Bulluck arrested
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TITANSEATPEOPLE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, Habib Hashi sounds like an excellent meal at a local Indian cuisine restaurant.
coleman51

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure the truth will come out soon, but no matter how you look at it, this is bad PR for Keith Bulluck.

There was an article out not too long ago where Keith was giving young players advice with what to do with their money. He was smart with his. I don't see him robbing anyone for $100.

Quote:
@jwyattsports 1h
#Titans safety Bernard Pollard on #Chiefs: “I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."

RIP Stylish313
lamont

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The truth will come out in the end hopefully. It is definately a embarrassment for KBull. He never got in trouble when he was playing, so I am going give him the benefit of letting this play out.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
s_camp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is already a done deal in my mind. The cabbie is apparently a serial liar, Bulluck has a solid reputation... I'm already over this. Not concerned for Bulluck.
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charges dropped.

Quote:

Posted by Darin Gantt on September 13, 2013, 12:21 PM EDT

An arrest on robbery charges might have cost former Titans linebacker Keith Bulluck a part-time job with the team, but those charges were thrown out.

According to the Tennesseean, the state dropped charges against Bulluck this morning. He had been charged with robbery after a cab driver said Bulluck grabbed him by the shirt and took a $100 bill from him.

He was arrested in the early morning after serving as an analyst on the Titans preseason television broadcast. The next week, they replaced him with former Titans quarterback Kerry Collins. Whether he returns next season remains to be seen, though having his record cleared should clear the way for him to go back to the booth.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/13/robbery-charges-against-keith-bulluck-dropped/

Left Tackle Michael Roos
Defensive Tackle Jurrell Casey
s_camp

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
Charges dropped.

No surprise to me. Glad to hear it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: