Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Update: Raiders naming Terrelle Pryor starting QB
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
Serious question: If Al Davis was still alive, would you guys have nightmares about Tebow being brought in?

Nope. Pryor has a much faster 40.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pryor is turrible. That is all.

I guess he'll have a better chance of surviving behind that Oline than Flynn though.
dante9876

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
I wonder if at some point this season some of the a raider fans I know will finally admit that Palmer did pretty damn well considering the surrounding talent he had to work with.

Um uh um uh. Hmmm.
DudeWhat??

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:
I wonder if at some point this season some of the a raider fans I know will finally admit that Palmer did pretty damn well considering the surrounding talent he had to work with.

Good luck. I've been arguing this since last year. Palmer was a damn good QB for Oakland. Good leader, great arm but he had junk to work w/ at WR.

Raider fans always wanted to bury him for bad INTs (and some were) but a lot were due to his WRs not running the route correctly, etc. And he'd let them know it.

What he did last year in Oakland w/ no running game and a bad Oline w/ Myers as his main target was impressive. Factor in a defense that would have them playing out of a hole.

Yeah.... AZ is going to have some fun w/ Palmer at QB. He can still play and throwing left handed would be better than any QB currently in Oakland.

Yes...AZ is always smart when it comes to QB's...lol...They thought Max Hall was a reasonable option..they are idiots.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DudeWhat?? wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

Good luck. I've been arguing this since last year. Palmer was a damn good QB for Oakland. Good leader, great arm but he had junk to work w/ at WR.

Raider fans always wanted to bury him for bad INTs (and some were) but a lot were due to his WRs not running the route correctly, etc. And he'd let them know it.

What he did last year in Oakland w/ no running game and a bad Oline w/ Myers as his main target was impressive. Factor in a defense that would have them playing out of a hole.

Yeah.... AZ is going to have some fun w/ Palmer at QB. He can still play and throwing left handed would be better than any QB currently in Oakland.

Yes...AZ is always smart when it comes to QB's...lol...They thought Max Hall was a reasonable option..they are idiots.

You do understand how coaching changes work, right and what usually happens as a result?

PM sig requests.
KBS756

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DudeWhat?? wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

New Regime in AZ so can't classify AZ based on last year
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
DudeWhat?? wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

You do understand how coaching changes work, right and what usually happens as a result?

Seriously, this is so freaking typical of the Pryor people. Saying things that don't make any sense in hopes of somehow supporting him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Raiders Announce Teddy Bridgewater starting QB in 2014."

If you're gonna win a sig bet, at least do a better job than this.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:

How are we going to get TB after picking Clowney?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:

How are we going to get TB after picking Clowney?

Reggie's good like that. DUH!

But on the ril, that Nittany Lion fan should be pimping McGloin to us right now, not suggesting another QB LOL

PM sig requests.
rjkgr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About time we see him play or start i would say and i think he will do just fine and maybe if he had better receivers than he would have better stats this year but good to know he is getting a chance
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pryor will struggle his first year starting and that's no knock on him. His offensive line would consider being called average a compliment and his receivers are unlikely to really help him. McFadden is a part time player and the only true "weapon" on that team.

No one should be able to say that Pryor had an easy time or didn't earn his job. We'll see how it shapes out but he is already off to a better start then Jawalrus.
G

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Pryor, you're getting the shot you wanted. PLEASE MAKE ME EAT SOME CROW!!! PLEASE!!!
JMG

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
Pryor will struggle his first year starting and that's no knock on him. His offensive line would consider being called average a compliment and his receivers are unlikely to really help him. McFadden is a part time player and the only true "weapon" on that team.

No one should be able to say that Pryor had an easy time or didn't earn his job. We'll see how it shapes out but he is already off to a better start then Jawalrus.
I second that.

Denarius Moore.

[]_[] Family
DudeWhat??

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
DudeWhat?? wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

Seriously, this is so freaking typical of the Pryor people. Saying things that don't make any sense in hopes of somehow supporting him.

What are you talking about...The facts are the facts...Personel dept, Scouting, Front office and coaches..and the team owners and movers and shakers make to much money to Place Skelton and Max Hall on a team as viable options as quaterbacks.....that's just silly and AZ fans like all fans pay way too much money on tickets to see that mess on the field. All teams every year should try their best to win..that is not trying at all. period. That team was one of the best WR's to play the game and they are wasting time...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: