Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bye bye Flynn
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keleth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

attack_in_s/b wrote:

Man i don't know how you could not start Pryor. Outside of the fact that he's actually exciting to watch, i think Pryor makes us a competitive team.

I call absolute crap on this.
He makes us better than we should be but he doesn't make us competitive.World of difference between those 2.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Django wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
Since digging up posts from the past, here's another gem from one our posters

Quote:

You think a guy who takes more chances and isn't very good will keep us in more games than a guy who is known to be smart w/ the football?

Smart with the football? What would even give you that idea? He only started twice in his NFL career and turned the ball over in both games...and behold first start for us and more turnovers. Just another claim of yours that holds no weight, that you just make up.
Applause

LOL The intellect I deal w/ sometimes......

In Flynn's two starts prior to Washington's, he was averaging an INT every 41 attempts. Now I know these are skewed but since you two are trying your hardest to give me crap, Brady's is 48, Manning's is 38, and Big Ben's in 35. If you wish, go do some more.

I stand by what I said and thank you two for proving yourselves, again. Make up stuff?? LOL. The laughs are good here. Back to not responding to you two.

OT

Tagg..

There is someone on RFN, named Geronimo, who is doing a PERFECT JTagg impersonation. I mean the exact same points are being stated, OSU fan background, etc etc.

Either thats you or a lot of Raider fans from Ohio share very similar opinions Wink

Definitely not me. I don't go there. I've been there to lurk from time to time but that's about it. I've posted w/ that guy on a different board. We actually live really close to each other if what he says is true.

EDIT: I just went there and I saw it's all premium. I most certainly wouldn't pay money to be there. Forums should be free unless you get something but yeah, I see Geronimo posting. We actually think very alike. He's a nicer version of me from what I remember.

PM sig requests.
Django

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Django wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
raidr4life wrote:
Burgesskills wrote:
Since digging up posts from the past, here's another gem from one our posters

Quote:

You think a guy who takes more chances and isn't very good will keep us in more games than a guy who is known to be smart w/ the football?

Smart with the football? What would even give you that idea? He only started twice in his NFL career and turned the ball over in both games...and behold first start for us and more turnovers. Just another claim of yours that holds no weight, that you just make up.
Applause

LOL The intellect I deal w/ sometimes......

In Flynn's two starts prior to Washington's, he was averaging an INT every 41 attempts. Now I know these are skewed but since you two are trying your hardest to give me crap, Brady's is 48, Manning's is 38, and Big Ben's in 35. If you wish, go do some more.

I stand by what I said and thank you two for proving yourselves, again. Make up stuff?? LOL. The laughs are good here. Back to not responding to you two.

OT

Tagg..

There is someone on RFN, named Geronimo, who is doing a PERFECT JTagg impersonation. I mean the exact same points are being stated, OSU fan background, etc etc.

Either thats you or a lot of Raider fans from Ohio share very similar opinions Wink

Definitely not me. I don't go there. I've been there to lurk from time to time but that's about it. I've posted w/ that guy on a different board. We actually live really close to each other if what he says is true.

EDIT: I just went there and I saw it's all premium. I most certainly wouldn't pay money to be there. Forums should be free unless you get something but yeah, I see Geronimo posting. We actually think very alike. He's a nicer version of me from what I remember.

Yea I originally figured it wasnt you...cause I know you disagreed with the site. You both echo the same points with such conviction. Laughing

But yea...the paying stuff is a bit extreme.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Django wrote:
Yea I originally figured it wasnt you...cause I know you disagreed with the site. You both echo the same points with such conviction. Laughing

But yea...the paying stuff is a bit extreme.

Yeah, there's a few things we disagreed on though but not much. He thought I was outlandish w/ my "Branch being overrated schmeal" and whatnot. I remember that being the biggest thing we disagreed on.

But yeah, charging people in general when you're already making money off that site is stupid. Forcing people to pay to post in general is even worse. He should be locked up. Not really hahaha but you get it.

PM sig requests.
Burgesskills

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignore me all you'd like, but really? Throwing out attempts per in in two starts, lol. Ha.

Two career starts with GB and he throws four interceptions. One game with us and an interception and two fumbles. Yes, he is extremely careful with the ball.
Burgesskills

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh the intellect? Manning averages an int every 38 and Ben 35? By that logic we're in great shape. Pryor's is 37. 111 attempts and just three interceptions. Thanks for pointing that out. In more starts than Flynn too.

Plus skew the numbers how'd you like, to prove your weightless theory, but prior to the Skins game Flynn threw five interceptions in 139 attempts which equals a pick every 28.5 attempts, not including fumbles. I like you say starts only to make it seem like your claim was valid. Funny how you threw out his other interceptions. That would be like me saying minus the interception Pror threw last year and minus the One against the Colts...
wizardg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bye bye ... literally ...
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP wins so much. SO MUCH!

If Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, Im uncoachable, Im unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
S&B Bleeder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wizardg wrote:

A bold move. Raiders cut Flynn. What's the next move.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S&B Bleeder wrote:
wizardg wrote:

Jacksonville signs him in the offseason so Bridgewater can usurp him too.

CrapTakula wrote:
Cleveland steamer?

make sure you wash well.
nickdawg

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
S&B Bleeder wrote:
wizardg wrote:

Jacksonville signs him in the offseason so Bridgewater can usurp him too.

You win twice. Once for saying Flynn's going to lose the job for a third time, and once for using 'usurp' in a post.
Dreadymatt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...honestly think Peyton Manning would struggle behind our OL"

http://raidalove.wordpress.com/2013/10/08/raiders-release-flynn/
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds as if Flynn is signing with BUFF. If I am not mistaken because of how his contract was written we get to deduct whatever salary they give him. Is that just real money or cap as well?
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Sounds as if Flynn is signing with BUFF. If I am not mistaken because of how his contract was written we get to deduct whatever salary they give him. Is that just real money or cap as well?

Non-factor the Raiders will have plenty of cap space. Cutting Flynn is worth the addition by subtraction. McKenzie will be smart, if not overly frugal, I have no doubt in my mind that for the foreseeable future $ tag will not be a factor as much as whether McKenzie is willing to spend.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
TiberiusRising wrote:

Non-factor the Raiders will have plenty of cap space. Cutting Flynn is worth the addition by subtraction. McKenzie will be smart, if not overly frugal, I have no doubt in my mind that for the foreseeable future $ tag will not be a factor as much as whether McKenzie is willing to spend.

I know it is a non factor well unless this reduces the cap this year thus allowing Reggie to extend some players using more cap space this season instead of future years to make the future cap situation even that much better. I am just curious I have no problem with his release. Maybe even free up enough room to trade for someone we like.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: